kongman

stupid teams ,over and over

30 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

how hard is it to work out in a capping game you have to cap , not chase carriers or hide at the back ..........god why are these people so stupid

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Saying your team stupid does not gonna make them pro, yes. I also see people play like that, make me mad or somethin. But now I'm gonna ignore people like that n keep going, embrace it.Did you say bad to them? If yes, it just gonna make people more do that, just simply report if it is really bothering and need some justice, report to mod, and let the mod give a therapy to them. Simple. Everyone start their own way from noob, to pro.

P.S dun say stupid, are you smart?

Edit: you should post this on closed forums, another member will see this like... botherin or somethin like that.

Edit 2: there's misunderstanding word has been fixed

Edited by Ratdoto

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

there will always be those kind of people, every game has a bunch of them, its better if you just ignore them and tell them about the mistakes they made rather than talking ill to them.. :great:

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

there will always be those kind of people, every game has a bunch of them, its better if you just ignore them and tell them about the mistakes they made rather than talking ill to them.. :great:

Well, even if you still receive some shitty word from them, (don't worry they just not speak English so well)

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

I favorite part is when part of the team is capping and they complain about the other half of the team on the other side of the map for not helping.

Umm, if you probably did not notice, we are keeping their BB's at bay.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I favorite part is when part of the team is capping and they complain about the other half of the team on the other side of the map for not helping.

Umm, if you probably did not notice, we are keeping their BB's at bay.

but the worst part is when all dd and cruisers dont cap hahaha

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

but the worst part is when all dd and cruisers dont cap hahaha

No, the worst is all BBs Trying to cap at the beginning of the battle

They Really want to get Owned

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

No Watching your team trying to chase a DD when there is only like 3~4 minutes left is what annoy me the most....

Edited by Alvin1020

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

remember what Fleet Admiral Halsey did when he saw some Japanese CV's? :D

yep, he chased them..

remember Taffy 3? :D

4 DD's against the Japanese Center force :D

Yeah, now you know what it feels like to have no support at all lol~ x'D

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Win rate doesn't actually matter on CBT, because we're going to get a wipe anyway.

this ....

Acknowledge that winning does add to the enjoyment of the experience...but (there is always at least one) at this stage of the process worrying about the impact on your win rate/letting it get to you probably isn't helping your health ;)  I've been using this period of knowing that my stats will be wiped to try and work out how I can work with or work around the more "selfish" play styles to get the results that I want.  Not always successfully I'll grant but a different way to view the challenge maybe? 

Beta Tester
146 posts
309 battles

It was only a matter of time before somebody would eventually make a "Noob Team" thread. 

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the WIP World of Tanks Warships forum V2.0. Please note that this is still a work in progress and we are working hard to get people to rant about stuff to let of steam and in no way help them in anyway whatsoever.

Edited by MARVinis

Super Tester
325 posts
1,711 battles

Actually...I consider capturing the central base is the priority target of playing encounter mission. The recommended way to win encounter which is all team members rush to the central base as fast as possible and defend the base, I had tried this method with the team members who like this for above 20 times and got no failure.

Edited by primelau

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Actually...I consider capturing the central base is the priority target of playing encounter mission. The recommended way to win encounter which is all team members rush to the central base as fast as possible and defend the base, I had tried this method with the team members who like this for above 20 times and got no failure.

Wish I had a team like that for 300 battle from my 301 battle :sceptic: