You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
alexsdu

As a CBT-er, is my duty is only to report errors/bugs in the game, or can I add some suggestion as well?

8 comments in this topic

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
3 posts
3,656 battles

As mentioned by the title above.

So far, I haven't meet any error or bug that I know of. But I was wondering if I could add some suggestion for the game, especially on the UI section.

Like when you buy a ship, instead of having to click on a scroll to pick 'With Commander' or not, why not just put box, so that we can just tick on if if we want to or not, just like in WoT when we want to buy tank with or without crew. They just put box for us to tick.

On another non-related topic, how to view player's name and ship's name above ship, without having to press Alt? I saw some videos from Youtubers that they can see the ship's player's name, ship's name, it's HP and many other things. And I don't think they're using mod for these.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Uhh, feel free to post in the suggestions and feedback forums if you'd like.

The primary purpose of CBT players is to keep playing matches to amass raw data. Report any bugs and errors as per usual, provide feedback, make suggestions, everything's fine, but secondary to the raw data.

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
3 posts
3,656 battles

This topic should be moved to the feedback section in the close beta forums.

Sorry about that. I'm still learning.

Uhh, feel free to post in the suggestions and feedback forums if you'd like.

The primary purpose of CBT players is to keep playing matches to amass raw data. Report any bugs and errors as per usual, provide feedback, make suggestions, everything's fine, but secondary to the raw data.

I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

BTW, do you guys know how to view ship's status(name, player's name & HP) without the need to press Alt button?

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

BTW, do you guys know how to view ship's status(name, player's name & HP) without the need to press Alt button?

Nop... currently there's no setting in game to view like you say automatically... pressing alt is the only way... 

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

As Ratdoto mentioned, at this stage there are no in game options for this. However there is a work around that is mod-free (but that is also one option)

When you start the battle, hold for the [Alt] key and press the [Enter] key on the num-pad (!!!), then release the [Alt] key and hit [Enter] again. If done correctly, this should keep the Alt-info displayed on screen for the rest of the battle (unless you hit Alt again which will hide it again)

edit: 'cos formatting ended up b0rked
Edited by Gunduck

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

As Ratdoto mentioned, at this stage there are no in game options for this. However there is a work around that is mod-free (but that is also one option)

When you start the battle, hold for the [Alt] key and press the [Enter] key on the num-pad (!!!), then release the [Alt] key and hit [Enter] again. If done correctly, this should keep the Alt-info displayed on screen for the rest of the battle (unless you hit Alt again which will hide it again)

edit: 'cos formatting ended up b0rked

do 'em trick