You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DDayCobra

And So It's Coming...

13 comments in this topic

[G-AB]
605 posts
6,801 battles

So after LOGH, Transformers is coming soon as said in the WoWs Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/WorldOfWarships/posts/4280114795404850?notif_id=1629855552099589&notif_t=page_highlights&ref=notif

Only waiting on Prime (since I wasn't around when the first collab came) and Starscream. Most likely the Commanders would have one big pack and separated on smaller packs based on affiliation as how it is with LOGH. What's weird though is that apparently Starscream's carrier has F-15s on it, which is not a carrier-based fighter and is not even a World War 2 one. But if we have LOGH ships camos then....

Transformers1.jpg

Also waiting for the flags...

Transformers flags.jpg

Edited by DDayCobra

[BELLE]
530 posts
34,376 battles
12 minutes ago, DDayCobra said:

So after LOGH, Transformers is coming soon as said in the WoWs Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/WorldOfWarships/posts/4280114795404850?notif_id=1629855552099589&notif_t=page_highlights&ref=notif

Only waiting on Prime (since I wasn't around when the first collab came) and Starscream. Most likely the Commanders would have one big pack and separated on smaller packs based on affiliation as how it is with LOGH. What's weird though is that apparently Starscream's carrier has F-15s on it, which is not a carrier-based fighter and is not even a World War 2 one. But if we have LOGH ships camos then....

Transformers1.jpg

Also waiting for the flags...

Transformers flags.jpg

Oh my

[SMOKE]
3,221 posts
19,690 battles

got to say those are some of the worst perma camou from this game alright , only " bettered " by those Mad Max style Waterworld and alike

[G-AB]
605 posts
6,801 battles
13 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

got to say those are some of the worst perma camou from this game alright , only " bettered " by those Mad Max style Waterworld and alike

I agree. Those camos just look...just no. But bet they'll bundle that with the Commanders so you have no choice.

5 minutes ago, Fighting_Temeraire said:

Where is the AL collab?

Been asking the same thing...

• Funny 1

[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,911 posts
14,847 battles
56 minutes ago, Fighting_Temeraire said:

Where is the AL collab?

New Jersey Bunny Camo for compensation

[G-AB]
605 posts
6,801 battles

My reaction to F-15s on a carrier is the same as my reaction to elves in Helm's Deep in Peter Jackson's "Two Towers": :Smile_facepalm:

[MRI]
4,084 posts
18,208 battles
17 hours ago, DDayCobra said:

What's weird though is that apparently Starscream's carrier has F-15s on it, which is not a carrier-based fighter and is not even a World War 2 one.

Iirc Starscream was an F-15 in some of his incarnations, plus Germany did operate F-15s. So it makes sense that the camo for a German CV would have F-15s.

In any case WG has never really bothered with authenticity when it comes to CV planes. Just look at Hakuryuu's Tenrais.

Edited by Thyaliad

[G-AB]
605 posts
6,801 battles
2 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Iirc Starscream was an F-15 in some of his incarnations, plus Germany did operate F-15s. So it makes sense that the camo for a German CV would have F-15s.

In any case WG has never really bothered with authenticity when it comes to CV planes. Just look at Hakuryuu's Tenrais.

Well yes, Starscream's jet mode in G1 has been an F-15 jet, though it could be made that the jets on the carrier are F-14s which almost visually resembles the F-15 aside from the variable wings found on it.

That being said, this camo does open the possibility of a likely collab with the Top Gun sequel, Maverick. If F-15 jets are on a carrier, then I would think that opens for an F-18 (or even the aforementioned F-14) to be ingame too...

601 posts
7,082 battles
5 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Germany never operated F-15s lol. You might be looking for Japan, which did and is where Transformers originated (no, really)

[MRI]
4,084 posts
18,208 battles
3 hours ago, TD1 said:

Germany never operated F-15s lol. You might be looking for Japan, which did and is where Transformers originated (no, really)

Yeah my bad. Germany was considering getting the F-15 recently but didn't go through with it.

Edited by Thyaliad

[CCCC]
63 posts
7,419 battles

hate CVs, thats why i dont pay them, never