Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Andy_Siau

Combat Missions: Legend of the Galactic Heroes

16 comments in this topic

2,434 posts
13,592 battles
9 minutes ago, Andy_Siau said:

Which Commander will you choose?

image.thumb.png.df2a66bc65eef6477c03841620e87c52.png

Yang Wen-Li. I have a group of idle German 10-pointer captains (now reserved for the incoming German battlecruisers) as the result of Dockyard events and The Battle of Beasts event, and it seems that an additional USN captain would be more desirable. Besides among the characters Yang Wen-Li is more famous as a protagonist and tragic hero for an "outsider" of the story, not to say that I recall Yang is of Chinese descent according to official lore.

• Thanks 1

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,493 battles

Frederica since I love my waifus lol Though I do already have her since I got the pack, so this would be an extra that I would place on some lower tier ship.

• Funny 1

[IMS]
2,548 posts
27,880 battles
3 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Yang Wen-Li. I have a group of idle German 10-pointer captains (now reserved for the incoming German battlecruisers) as the result of Dockyard events and The Battle of Beasts event, and it seems that an additional USN captain would be more desirable. Besides among the characters Yang Wen-Li is more famous as a protagonist and tragic hero for an "outsider" of the story, not to say that I recall Yang is of Chinese descent according to official lore.

Me too, have all 4 Beast 10-pointer Commanders and 3 Beast 6-pointer Commanders (missed out 1 from Twitch) from Event and Twitch Combat Missions

[IMS]
2,548 posts
27,880 battles

Completed
But the voiceover kinda soft, can't hear much...

image.thumb.png.d46718bc82dfbf5acc96ad02b5710f3e.png

Edited by Andy_Siau

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,493 battles
10 hours ago, Andy_Siau said:

Completed
But the voiceover kinda soft, can't hear much...

image.thumb.png.d46718bc82dfbf5acc96ad02b5710f3e.png

Well I noticed if you use the preset voiceovers (when you say use Good luck everyone, etc) the voiceover is kinda soft, but the random voiceovers (when you make a hit or when torps are approaching) are actually loud. Also it's amusing when torps are approaching and Yang speaks. I don't know much Japanese but it's amusing when he calls out his captain when the torps are near.

• Cool 1

[HKG]
Senior Moderator
159 posts
20,591 battles

Frederica Greenhill. Not only because she is the only female in this collaboration, but her seiyuu is Endou Aya and she voiced Bismarck in KC. She also voiced Suruga, a Kii-class battleship in Azur Lane.

• Cool 2

[H20]
2,149 posts
7,770 battles
19 分鐘前,Ingramaus 說:

Frederica Greenhill. Not only because she is the only female in this collaboration, but her seiyuu is Endou Aya and she voiced Bismarck in KC. She also voiced Suruga, a Kii-class battleship in Azur Lane.

Oh really? Glad I chose her

• Cool 1

[KNCOL]
477 posts
8,913 battles
21 hours ago, Ingramaus said:

My greatest regret is choosing the space german faction instead.

• Funny 1

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,493 battles
5 minutes ago, Metal_illness said:

found it, nuts i gotta join.

which empire is the usa captain?

USA is Alliance; Empire is Germany

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,493 battles
25 minutes ago, New_Jersey_prpr said: