Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Comes to World of Warships!

4 comments in this topic

[SSSSS]
73 posts
10,954 battles

No Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Collection?? sigh....

Hey WoW, please make the Collection available for next period. I would love to have the collection that consists of both Free Planets Alliance, Galactic Empire, and Dominion of Phezzan famous characters and ships.

Also make more commanders from Free Planets Alliance that can be used for other country's ships, as most of them come from various ancestries that isn't Prussian/German (a few of them are, as Walter von Schenkopp/Schonkopf)

• Cool 1

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,493 battles
On 8/21/2021 at 1:30 AM, NTH4n6 said:

No Legend of Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Collection?? sigh....

Hey WoW, please make the Collection available for next period. I would love to have the collection that consists of both Free Planets Alliance, Galactic Empire, and Dominion of Phezzan famous characters and ships.

Also make more commanders from Free Planets Alliance that can be used for other country's ships, as most of them come from various ancestries that isn't Prussian/German (a few of them are, as Walter von Schenkopp/Schonkopf)

If more people would buy the Commander packs now, then hopefully we'll see more of LOGH later on. Already got mine once they came out.

• Cool 1

[SSSSS]
73 posts
10,954 battles

Yeah, I agree with that.

I would also like more perma camos, commanders, and collections from other naval/starship themes, like the new Uchuu Senkan Yamato series.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this