Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Manacetamol

NA CC Update

47 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,093 posts
21,626 battles

dcc8mef-01cc41c9-835e-4b51-885a-06572463

A Glorious Victory for SEA Server! The damn Traitor had has fooling enough! his actions got what he deserve!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,493 battles

Well, that's a small victory at least. Now, WG better make that apology and acknowledgment to LWM and it would be even better.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1

[-CAT-]
6,178 posts
22,066 battles

Booted out.

2045954850_driftfail.gif.1fed0fb9239a12452d9c6af0fcfc8d1d.gif

Credit where credit is due, a small well done WG.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
6,479 posts
38,066 battles

I guess he can put whatever early 20th century personalities he wants into his videos now.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[151ST]
56 posts
8,895 battles
20 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I guess he can put whatever early 20th century personalities he wants into his videos now.

He still has the ability to run afoul of YouTube etc... so perhaps not so much freedom as you might think.

• Haha 1

[MRI]
4,441 posts
21,813 battles

Remember folks, edgy jokes are edgy for a reason. Go to far, and you may end up getting cut.

Shame that Yuro was only exposed due to iChase's pettiness.

Shows that sometimes in life there are no heroes, only villians.

• Cool 3

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
2,345 posts
9,227 battles

Bring me up to speed, I'm supposed to hate Yuro, for something he did in the past?. And now double down the hate for something he did now?.

How do I get on this bandwagon?. It looks the popularist thing to do and I don't wanna miss out.

At a guess, Yuro was a player on our server who went to another server, NA?.

And they made racist comments?. 

Damn I quite enjoyed the Yuro vids on youtube, were they the torpedo beats ones?. Am I now in trouble for saying I enjoyed the vids?. I swear, I never heard them speak, so they never said anything in what I watched. Maybe I did I can't remember. I thought Yuro didn't talk in his videos.

Bloody hell, I liked watching all the youtube cc videos and now there are none left. Hopefully carbine carlito is still there, trenlass is ok too. Maybe WG will get new better ones.

Edited by Metal_illness
the comment posted before finished.
  • Haha 1

[TLS]
5,846 posts
24,614 battles

Torpedobeats failed.

Yuro got the boot because of his comments. CCs have been booted for much less. He was hoisted by his own petard. All he had to do was keep his beak shut in the chaos, but nooooo, he had to open it. As I have alluded to: not thinking faster than his mouth.

Don't assume that talking in a "private" discord means that you can keep secrets. There is no such thing as privacy on the Internets.  

• Cool 2

[CLAY]
4,152 posts
18,426 battles
49 minutes ago, Metal_illness said:

Bring me up to speed, I'm supposed to hate Yuro, for something he did in the past?. And now double down the hate for something he did now?.

How do I get on this bandwagon?. It looks the popularist thing to do and I don't wanna miss out.

Damn I quite enjoyed the Yuro vids on youtube, were they the torpedo beats ones?. Am I now in trouble for saying I enjoyed the vids?. I swear, I never heard them speak, so they never said anything in what I watched. Maybe I did I can't remember. I thought Yuro didn't talk in his videos.

Bloody hell, I liked watching all the youtube cc videos and now there are none left. Hopefully carbine carlito is still there, trenlass is ok too. Maybe WG will get new better ones.

I think his earlier work was better, but he was always one to use insults, discriminatory and derogatory comments as comedy.

I recall he occasionally referred to certain poor players as “acoustic people”.

He has shown he can be a massive troll.

But WG had no choice, he broke the rules, and the community were out for blood anyway. WG had to show they still abided by those rules, even if it cost them a CC who was still on their side.

I think it is funny how you’ve had CCs walk out, and now WG has to throw others out due to comments they made.

• Cool 2
  • Haha 2

[SALT]
2,213 posts
10,571 battles
1 hour ago, Metal_illness said:

Past, what ? He spam Ni**** quite recently too ( less than 2 months ago ) -  also he post something about  Kill all Jews. On Public Discords channel

What he did very recently is calling other CC monkey. On CC discord Channel, where he got into a spat with IChase

While as Asian, I dont realy get.  how people can be overly zealous about racist / anti semitism with easily judgemental cancel culture ,over there.

But, to prop WG for being Consistent about their policy. there CC that got kicked for saying Vaccination is like Nazi Germany (noZoup on twitter) - which actualy quite tame than being exposed as racist Biggot. imo

Edited by humusz
  • Cool 2

[MRI]
4,441 posts
21,813 battles
53 minutes ago, Metal_illness said:

Basically Yuro said some really edgy stuff in Discord.

And iChase dug it out for clout simply because Yuro disagreed with him on this whole CC fiasco.

So there you have it. Racist and edgy comments by a CC being exposed by another petty and vindictive CC just to win the moral high ground.

Nothing about this is good. Two wrongs don't make a right. Seriously what is wrong with all these big name CCs? (Or I guess former CCs lol).

At least WG is fair with the rules, even if it cost them one of the CCs who was on their side.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[VKNGS]
1,581 posts
21,619 battles

There are no winners when it comes of offense archeologists....

• Cool 1

[VKNGS]
1,581 posts
21,619 battles
7 minutes ago, Metal_illness said:

Interesting perspective and very deep Puggs.

I could have gotten all biblical and ran the "Let he is without sin cast the first stone!".

Who knows, maybe Yuro has decided to identify as black. The artists my son listens to occasionally use the N world at a rapid rate and its acceptable.

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
4,300 posts
18,933 battles
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I think his earlier work was better, but he was always one to use insults, discriminatory and derogatory comments as comedy.

I recall he occasionally referred to certain poor players as “acoustic people”.

He has shown he can be a massive troll.

But WG had no choice, he broke the rules, and the community were out for blood anyway. WG had to show they still abided by those rules, even if it cost them a CC who was still on their side.

I think it is funny how you’ve had CCs walk out, and now WG has to throw others out due to comments they made.

He clearly changed a lot when he moved to NA. Especially when he began to hang out with Flamu.

To be honest, many of his recent uploads are not even as good as his older works. Even his torpbeat scenes are just bland nowadays as many of those are just him sitting still unharmed instead of drifting his ship out of harm. I remember his fans bullied a random player's torpbeat compilation because the player did the former which doesn't count as torpbeat. But nowadays he does it, and his fans still glorify him.

I'm waiting for Flamu's turn to get the boot because he should have gotten it long ago.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[BELLE]
948 posts
44,877 battles
8 minutes ago, Puggsley said:

Hasn't Flamu already been kicked quite a while ago?

Mr. Potato Head | Characters | Toy Story

Flamuu was booted months ago. And I had stopped paying attention to his ego fuelled rants long before that, as my poor little Carbohydrate and Starch filled brain does not understand his words of wisdom. 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[-CAT-]
992 posts
14,129 battles

Can we assume that this kind of "behavior" are intentional?

Or It's just his nature? Since the most toxic internet community mainly come from our country. :cap_wander_2:

• Haha 1

[TF44]
608 posts
31,797 battles
41 minutes ago, Sharr_Dextera said:

Can we assume that this kind of "behavior" are intentional?

Or It's just his nature? Since the most toxic internet community mainly come from our country. :cap_wander_2:

pretty sure it's not country specific. the only difference is whether it was highlighted by a beneficiary or not.

• Cool 1

[SALT]
2,213 posts
10,571 battles
2 hours ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

He clearly changed a lot when he moved to NA. Especially when he began to hang out with Flamu.

How He hang out with Flamu, when Flamu play primarily in RU server

Flamu Even never meet him in person, either lol

Edited by humusz
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this