You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nya_gaming

Feedback Thread for Update 0.10.7

Feedback Thread for Update 0.10.7  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy 0.10.7 update overall?

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I generally don't like it
    • I don't like it at all
  2. 2. Submarines in Ranked Battles

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  3. 3. The Rotterdam Dockyard

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  4. 4. Early Access to Dutch Cruisers

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  5. 5. New season of Clan Battles

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  6. 6. Changes to Commander Skills

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  7. 7. Armory

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  8. 8. Return of Missouri

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  9. 9. Content Additions and Changes

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all
  10. 10. Other Changes and Improvements

• I love it!
    • I generally like it
    • Neutral
    • I don't like it at all

14 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff
184 posts
234 battles

Hello Captain!

Update 0.10.7 is now live! 

Features:

Submarines in Ranked and Co-op Battles
Dockyard
Dutch Cruisers in Early Access
Return of Missouri
Content Additions and Changes
Other Changes and Improvements
Check out this article for more details:https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/update-0107-submarines-in-ranked-battles/

Have you enjoyed our new Update 0.10.7? Please give us your feedback and let us know what you think.

If you haven't tried yet, join the Update 0.10.7 and try out the new features!

In case you face any issue in the game, please report the bug or problem on this thread:

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
7,268 posts
55,151 battles

So soft

So short

So shock

shot-21_08.18_05_14.50-0249.thumb.jpg.d6828894bf040064d16a4e39b5984163.jpg

Dockyard needs new icon

2.thumb.jpg.9555798a53250b23a9cc51ec4013dc5b.jpg

Edited by Manacetamol

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,497 battles

Still waiting for the Legends of the Galactic Heroes collab as well as Azur Lane 2021 collab, and of course High School Fleet 2 (hopefully get more characters as Commanders from HSF).

141 posts
32,994 battles
8 hours ago, DDayCobra said:

Still waiting for the Legends of the Galactic Heroes collab as well as Azur Lane 2021 collab, and of course High School Fleet 2 (hopefully get more characters as Commanders from HSF).

When is the Azur Lane collab being announced?

[RYZEN]
8 posts
15,387 battles

I mean, if u want to add something new, its obviously great for the game, but if dont consider is thorougly, everything becomes disaster. As an idiot BB, u dont even know a submarine is coming to u until u got soner locked, then u repair, for like 10 secs or so, then u have to survive 80 sec with fire, flood, another locks and whatever. AND, HOW U FCKING SPOT THIS SHIT? HAVE U GUYS REALLY CONSIDERED IT? ALL I CAN DO IS GUESS? OR WATCH TORPS COME TO ME AND PRAY TO GOD? RLY? WHAT IF ONLY A FCKING CRUISER AND A SUBMARINE LEFT IN ONE GAME? U PRAY HE MAKE MISTAKE AND KILL IT WITH HE? REALLY? REALLY? I mean. guys. players are playing. consider their feeling plz. although I know u will never do things like this. Lock bugs, no matter shells or torps, have u ever considering a fix? thats things really important, since if ur fcking shells or torps dont go where u aim, its really really really frustrating. 

I guess this will be deleted soon. whatever WG. U ARE REALLY MAKING ME HAPPY EVERY FCKING DAY. THANK YOU SO FCKING MUCH

[H20]
2,152 posts
7,770 battles

No matter what feedback we give you,you'll just do what you want to do,so I don't think our feedback can make this game better

The only thing I'm satisfied is the new port,good music and high quality models. You guys should really learn how your art dept works,especially PR dept.

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,497 battles
19 minutes ago, Miki_Rei said:

I mean, if u want to add something new, its obviously great for the game, but if dont consider is thorougly, everything becomes disaster. As an idiot BB, u dont even know a submarine is coming to u until u got soner locked, then u repair, for like 10 secs or so, then u have to survive 80 sec with fire, flood, another locks and whatever. AND, HOW U FCKING SPOT THIS SHIT? HAVE U GUYS REALLY CONSIDERED IT? ALL I CAN DO IS GUESS? OR WATCH TORPS COME TO ME AND PRAY TO GOD? RLY? WHAT IF ONLY A FCKING CRUISER AND A SUBMARINE LEFT IN ONE GAME? U PRAY HE MAKE MISTAKE AND KILL IT WITH HE? REALLY? REALLY? I mean. guys. players are playing. consider their feeling plz. although I know u will never do things like this. Lock bugs, no matter shells or torps, have u ever considering a fix? thats things really important, since if ur fcking shells or torps dont go where u aim, its really really really frustrating. 

I guess this will be deleted soon. whatever WG. U ARE REALLY MAKING ME HAPPY EVERY FCKING DAY. THANK YOU SO FCKING MUCH

Basically my gripe with subs as well: you just have to guess where it will come out. Hydro doesn't even seem to work on it. And yes about the torps just appearing: I am rarely torped on my Tirpitz but with subs I was torped twice by a wall of torps that were at least 6-8 of them. Those came both from the destroyer nearby and the sub. How can you even avoid those? You can't, and you just pray your hp will hold out long enough.

7,062 posts
11,684 battles

Halland doesn't have anti-sub rockets (WHICH THE SHIP HISTORICALLY DID) and WG have the audacity to make those launchers launch depth charges forward?

I hope subs get backlashed as hard as they could, not because subs are whatever, but because there is no DD in the game that has ASW rockets. 

Extremely stupid refusal to add something so good.

• Cool 1

[-CAT-]
6,182 posts
22,082 battles

Early Access Dutch Cruiser

Cruisers:
High tier cruiser armament are a bit odd. From 203 mm to 240 mm to 280 / 283 mm.

Could be:
Heavy Cruiser Branch:
203mm 10,000 ton cruiser
203mm 14,000 ton cruiser
4 x 3 203 mm cruiser or 283mm Holland Schlachtschiff

Large Cruiser Branch:
240mm 16,000 ton cruiser
283mm (Project 323)
283mm (Project 1047)

Possibly in the future perhaps?

Airstrike:
I understand that the airstrike armament is not intended for targets that are fast and maneuverable, however I feel that the armament needs a "white lead marker".
As a balancing compensation, airstrike could have a reduced aircraft HP, or they could have a weaker armor so that they are easier to shoot down.
This does not interfere with the core implementation of the airstrike. Hunt ships hiding behind islands.
Ships hiding behind islands can not fire their AA unless they see the aircraft. Which is too late, once the airstrike aircraft have dropped their ordinance and is flying away from the target.

Airstrike for T4 and T5 Dutch Cruiser:
On the one hand, I understand why there is no airstrike armament for T4 and T5.
On the Other hand, It can be implemented, but with either:
A reduced flight. From 6 aircraft down to 4 or 3 aircraft, and still carry 6 - 100kg bombs (32mm penetration) per aircraft.
or
A full flight of 6 aircraft, but carry a lighter 6 - 80kg bombs (30mm penetration) or 6 or 8 - 50kg bombs (27mm penetration).
or
A combination of both reduced flight and lighter bombs.

(

How did I come up with the penetration value?

T6 = 100kg -> 32mm penetration
T7 = 120kg -> 34mm penetration
T8 = 120kg -> 34mm penetration
T9 = 140kg -> 36mm penetration

For every addition of 10kg bomb weight, 1mm of penetration is added.

)

Changes to Commander Skills

Nothing significant.

Cruisers still have the same problem as last time, and was not addressed. Needs better skills.
USN has no torpedo armament.
Italian cruisers can not use demolition expert. (SAP can not start fire.)
Light Cruisers has no offensive option. (Heavy and Large cruisers [190 mm - 255 mm] have Heavy AP and CLAA [88 mm - 149 mm] have Heavy HE and SAP.)

Adrenaline Rush is not comfortable as a 3 point captain skill. I still prefer it to be 2 point captain skill.
Minimum of 12 points will be workable at T8 battle instead of 13 points.

Submarines

I don't understand subs.
I mean, the instructions on how to play subs are understandable. Given that it is a new class, there is going to be a small struggle getting used to the controls, but they are understandable enough to play subs.
What I do not understand is, why the need for the class currently?
Given that the 3D model is top notch. The depth charge animation is awesome. The underwater environment is beautiful.
But what's it's suppose purpose / role in the game?

The homing torpedo is very, very, very, questionable.
Given that you have a 3D environment (X, Y, Z axis) and torpedoes need to go up or down to hit it's target.
But the implementations is very questionable.

Subs feels like its the Puerto Rico and CV rework combine.
Puerto Rico since WG is over-hyping / over-advertising the new class. While at the same time it's a CV rework. Rushed and unrefined work on the class.
Even though it is still in testing stage, subs feels like it's not there. Or not suppose to be there.
WG may have to demolish / rework all the classes (maybe even the entire game) just so that submarines can fit. Which I doubt both WG and the playerbase / community would want to.

Subs currently don't fit the current meta or game format. Significant changes should be made not only to submarines, but also the other 4 classes (CV, BB, C, DD).

Clan Battles

Extend clan battle time by 2 to 4 hours all across region.

2 hour extension (6 hour clan battle)
6:30PM - 12:30AM GMT+8
1830 - 0030 SGT / HKT

4 hour extension (8 hour clan battle)
5:30PM - 1:30AM GMT+8
1730 - 0130 SGT / HKT

This is to accommodate ANZ and India players, who wanted to play clan battles, but is unable to due to time zone.
Too early for India, too late for ANZ.

Dockyard 2.4 (Rotterdam)

I am extremely disappointed that you (WG) continue the put De Zeven Provincien as a dockyard ship rather than a premium shop ship.
Even with playerbase / community feedback as early as April 2021.

Dockyard only gives 3 months income while premium shop can give 3 to 5 years income.

Dockyard is becoming more of a chore and money event rather than a fun and enjoyable event.
Where Pay2Advance players are welcomed and favored over Free2Play players.
Both Free2Play players and Pay2Advance players should both have opportunity to win in the event.

And no, this is not a proper "Battle Pass".
Battle passes gives opportunity for both Free2Play players and Pay2Advance players.
Free2Play players will have to play through the game, to get to the main prize.
While Pay2Advance players can get the main prize early, while also still able to collect additional rewards when playing.

Dockyard is now becoming repetitive, grindy, and to an extent, boring now. Too much attention on money making and too little attention on the event's activity. Just like Puerto Rico.
And no! We do not accept nor treat this an apology for the Puerto Rico fiasco and Lesta CEO's unprofessional response toward the playerbase / community during that fiasco.

Armory

Well, since you asked,

Naval Training Center / Research Bureau:
Again like what I have said in the previous feedbacks, I have no problem against WG / Lesta updating the Unique Upgrades.

The main problem or the core of the problem lies in how Naval Training Center / Research Bureau mechanic is implemented.
And now, also adding the discrimination practice on who is only able to collect research points in combat missions.

The Re-grind:
Again and again, you (WG) said that you will re-work the NTC, instead, you (WG) only renamed it. There is a huge difference between the words re-work and re-name.
And now, by putting the Unique Upgrade into the mechanic, it now, thus, complete the developer's and / or manager's original NTC concept by putting a buff on a ship by reset.
Even if you (WG) put the resource in daily challenge missions, the core mechanic is still the same. No matter how you change the words or spin the story.

The scam:
Once you agreed to reset your hard earned tech tree lines, WG will sell all those ships and compensate you 50% of it's original price.
Once the line has been resetted, you will start the regrind from T1, while RP tokens starts at T5. Another 50% scam.
And finally, to acquire the RP tokens, you only need to play the re-grinded ship once (snowflake mechanic). Once RP token is acquired, you still need to play through the entire tier to get to the next tier and next RP token. That's only 1% return over your investment.
The whole thing is a scam.

Play Low Tier (Tier 2 to Tier 4):
And what is the point of populating low tier now since you (WG) allowed players to use FXP. That is literally skipping low tier.
And you (WG) have fixed the problem in patch (0.9.6) by adding :bots: into the game if the match maker can not assemble a full roster in a certain amount of time.
Play Low Tier. HA!

The Unpopular and Discrimination:
Giving away Research Points in "Daily Challenge" is nice, but it still does not make unpopular Naval Training Center (Research Bureau) popular now.
The developer and manager who made and approved this, still failed to face the fact that, players require to unlock five tier 10 ships in order for them to gain access to both the mechanic and the resource.
Not fully realizing that only players who has been playing for a long time can access this while new players are left out.
Don't you (WG) know how long it takes to play through T7 to T10? Not to mention with the new captain skills update, don't you (WG) know how long it takes to get to 21 points?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, What looks good on Call of Duty or other games, doesn't mean it will also look good on World of Warships.
It's as if the developers or their managers don't play the product they own or sell, and just copy, paste, & approve ideas from other game developers.

Return of Missouri

The playerbase / community have given their feedback. "DO NOT PUT MISSOURI IN THE LOOTBOX / RANDOM BUNDLES! SELL IT DIRECTLY!"
Yet you (WG) refuse to listen.
Icon_achievement_BD2_CREW.png.16dff602b8cb69591b1045dd14164e4d.png

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Funny 1