You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Not_Ch0m1n

LWM resign from the Community Contributor programme

104 comments in this topic

5,848 posts
14,256 battles

No words that's true color of employees who treat CC in the half representative player

[-CAT-]
993 posts
14,139 battles

Storm cloud gathering around WoWs community....
Meanwhile, in certain gaming office : Good... no more rant from the most influence contributor.... Let's find her replacement.

• Funny 3

[LBAS]
4,093 posts
21,626 battles

The Disaster has begun.

And no there is no Damage Control. there is Damage that bore EVERYTHING in WG's Public Relation, 

Seems like Multiple Lawsuits caused them more damage than Other CCs.

[LBAS]
4,093 posts
21,626 battles
15 minutes ago, Sharr_Dextera said:

Storm cloud gathering around WoWs community....
Meanwhile, in certain gaming office : Good... no more rant from the most influence contributor.... Let's find her replacement.

There is no Replacement, only Lawsuits.

• Cool 5

[H20]
2,152 posts
7,770 battles

It's already very obvious that WG won't take any appropriate player advice into account and make some positive changes to this game,hope she can find something better to do.

This game won't get any better unless another arcade naval game like it suddenly appears,it makes more money than WOWS and has better reputation among players,only then WG will begin to make this game better.

In short,lack of competition makes this game worse and worse,WG can do anything without losing much because they know people will eventually come to WOWS

2,436 posts
13,604 battles

I just cannot understand why, just why, WG being so reluctant about adding the proposed (and already completed as readily available game file) "Sackville" camouflage scheme for Yukon as a token of compromise and potentially reconciliation. And as the result of such handling the communities lose one very valuable member and Wargaming's reputation suffers another effectively self-induced blow.

Thank you Miss Mousy for your game guides as well as other valuable contributions (namely, the efforts made to truely find out and understand mechanics like ship turning radii and errendous in port values). I respect you and will miss you. 

• Cool 2

[G-AB]
779 posts
10,497 battles

Can't say it's a surprise considering what LWM has gone through. What's surprising is it took her that long to decide, though she loved the game so much that it took her long to go. I don't think she intended to go since she has devoted much time and effort into the game, but circumstances forced her to go.

• Thanks 1

[LBAS]
4,093 posts
21,626 battles
Just now, New_Jersey_prpr said:

Just saw this on twitter,lmao

WG is Damage Control? nah, they're no longer have Consumables for hitting on this one.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[-CAT-]
993 posts
14,139 battles
11 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

There is no Replacement, only Lawsuits.

Agreed... :Smile_popcorn:

[-CAT-]
6,182 posts
22,082 battles
1 minute ago, New_Jersey_prpr said:

Screenshot_2021_0814_022750.thumb.jpg.986d42214e2cd87d0882b84090b29123.jpg

Just saw this on twitter,lmao

Just now, IJN_Katori said:

WG is Damage Control? nah, they're no longer have Consumables for hitting on this one.

WG really donot understand how to read the mood.

They think it is funny.  To them it is "Trolling".

WG does not know how to joke. Nor how to troll.

And yet WG keeps asking the same question everytime.

"Why does our community  / playerbse hate us?"

1783418214_RamseyOMG.gif.a1aba4e6ac7f423172cde8c8c3084e85.gif

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[LBAS]
4,093 posts
21,626 battles
Just now, S0und_Theif said:

WG really donot understand how to read the mood.

They think it is funny.  To them it is "Trolling".

WG does not know how to joke. Nor how to troll.

And yet WG keeps asking the same question everytime.

"Why does our community  / playerbse hate us?"

1783418214_RamseyOMG.gif.a1aba4e6ac7f423172cde8c8c3084e85.gif

Can they fixed it? no its F u c k e d.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5,848 posts
14,256 battles

Time to reform organization or continue ignore what CC offering

[MRI]
4,441 posts
21,827 battles

Sad to see LWM go, though it is not surprising considering how she was treated by WG.

I don't see how or why WG finds it so hard to make some concessions to LWM. It is just a camo for :etc_swear:'s sake. It is not as though she was doing something unreasonable like screaming to remove an entire ship type from the game or anything.

At this point of time, I suspect WG actively resents its playerbase. And to be fair, I can see why they think that, considering that you have a very vocal portion of the playerbase, led by some very prominent CCs, riling up hate and toxicity against WG for every slight (whether real or imagined).

And if I will be perfectly honest, this is partly WG's own doing. Their poor communication, coupled with letting people like Flamu run rampart for too long, created this situation. WG makes some screw-up, people like Flamu blow it out of proportion and rile up resentment among the players, WG reacts defensively and sees the players as antagonists. Then WG starts hiding stuff and becomes less transparent as a self-defence measure, players distrust WG in turn and the whole cycle repeats itself. It is like when a child does something wrong and lies to their parents out of fear of punishment. But the parents find out anyway and punish the child, the child then doubles down on the lying in future because they are afraid of punishment.

The end result is WG is unable to distinguish actual, genuine feedback by people like Mouse from the bad-faith criticisms by the haters.

I wish LWM all the best. I am going to miss her guides and reviews, but she didn't deserve to be treated like that.

• Cool 7

[-CAT-]
6,182 posts
22,082 battles
[LBAS]
4,093 posts
21,626 battles
621 posts
7,674 battles

Yikes, they had a chance to settle everything right and still messed this up.

At this point of time, I suspect WG actively resents its playerbase. And to be fair, I can see why they think that, considering that you have a very vocal portion of the playerbase, led by some very prominent CCs, riling up hate and toxicity against WG for every slight (whether real or imagined).

And if I will be perfectly honest, this is partly WG's own doing. Their poor communication, coupled with letting people like Flamu run rampart for too long, created this situation. WG makes some screw-up, people like Flamu blow it out of proportion and rile up resentment among the players, WG reacts defensively and sees the players as antagonists. Then WG starts hiding stuff and becomes less transparent as a self-defence measure, players distrust WG in turn and the whole cycle repeats itself. It is like when a child does something wrong and lies to their parents out of fear of punishment. But the parents find out anyway and punish the child, the child then doubles down on the lying in future because they are afraid of punishment.

The end result is WG is unable to distinguish actual, genuine feedback by people like Mouse from the bad-faith criticisms by the haters.

That's definitely a fresh assessment. If people start causing trouble on you for everything you did, you might/will be better off ignoring them, as that's one less headache in your life. 

The danger of this is that it causes "alert desentisization", a phenomenon where you are so tired of turning-out-to-be-insignificant "alerts" that you start habitually ignoring them, which increases the chance of you missing out on a genuine problem that you do need to get fixed. This is of critical importance in, say, nuclear reactors, financial audits, aircraft maintenance or military early warning systems on warships, since this can result in a lot of people dead or penniless due to scandals/scams.

The annoying thing about Flamu is not only his exaggerating, it's the implication behind his behavior. To me, he represents the dangers of free media. While ostensibly it's a good thing, the danger is that people are free to be misinformed, including exaggerating something to be more dangerous than it actually is. This is how hawkish people operate (well, the ones I know of anyways), for example. Unfortunately, mass media oftentimes use this as a way to generate clicks/audience for money, which is a dangerous business model because, like Jessie J put it, "the sale comes first and the truth comes second". Misinformation has caused a lot of tragedies in the past; I'll not elaborate further on this as I have been political enough and any further would get me put on the radar, but just search out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda.

What annoys me about Flamu is that he has been guilty of this for a long, long time. Getting booted out of the CC program by WG (instead of leaving voluntarily like Mouse) just worsened his behavior, as he and his rabid fans see a person being silenced for their opinion (while I see him as someone who got what was coming to him a long time ago). He's still using every mistake WG makes to get back at them for supposedly silencing them, when he should have taken a look to himself and ask "why did I get booted? Maybe it wasn't their doing but my own". Of note, he's a major outlier in big-name CCs leaving the CC program in that he was kicked out instead of leaving voluntarily. The ones that left, including Mouse, did so voluntarily.

IMO, WG's mistake was not that they had the audacity to do this. Their mistake was doing this precisely when they were least able to handle the backlash. The analogy was the RBMK reactor in Chernobyl getting a power surge precisely at the moment it was least able to handle it (with all the control rods outside).

I was gonna grind out DZP, but after seeing the whole mess, I would be settling on resetting all my captains and re-speccing them. I don't want to feel uncomfortable to the point it affects my ingame performance. And this makes me uncomfortable.

I have an event to grind out in that other game anyway, which would reward me with sweet vehicles. And I have premium account there going.

This has been my two cents.

• Cool 6