Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tagnbag

Spate of afk players

18 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
86 posts
6,093 battles

Has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in afk players and player "divisions"  ?  every game in the last 2 days has had afk players on one or both sides, often 2 players in a division both afk.  Much rage erm disappointment when they are top tier BB or DD  ...

Super Tester
1,779 posts
323 battles

There are times when players suddenly getting kicked off the game back to the log-in screen and when they logged back in they see the ships are in battle and they have no way of getting back in~

Trust me, I'm one of those players getting kicked off the game.. :/

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

There is a current issue with long loading times, which the devs are looking into. That can cause that players appear to be AFK for upwards of 3-5 minutes into the battle, depending on hardware. 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

There is a current issue with long loading times, which the devs are looking into. That can cause that players appear to be AFK for upwards of 3-5 minutes into the battle, depending on hardware. 

I don't know it because the town they add on the island or the coral reef below the water..

Alpha Tester
76 posts

well i've found out why they might AFK ,  they might crash or suddently get disconnect  after they just get into the game and they struggle to re login to the game but the client itself is not responding it required to re open the game  but once they are re login  they apeared at thier port instead of re joining the battle  , i've experience this bug once

Edited by reinforcezwei

Alpha Tester
71 posts
502 battles

Wow, longest I've had is about 1 minute. Three to five must be fun.

DanJar

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,453 battles

I'm getting long loading times. It's usually between 1.5 and 2 minutes after battle starts. ie. When loading is finally finished the battle has begun and the timer is already down to around 18:10-18:20.

For the rest of the team it probably looks like I'm going to be AFK the whole match. But I'm not! And while I may be a little late to the fray I'm still quite capable of dying very early and foolishly, even with a 2 minute handicap. So don't fear, my beloved teammates. I'll be there. For you.

I've also been kicked back to the login screen a couple of times when entering battle, too. Probably the game felt that two minutes just wasn't long enough and I should have to wait a bit more now and then, to keep me on my toes.

So, yeah, a lot of the AFKs are probably due to the same issues I'm having.

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,024 battles

Had this happen alot, usualy its my first match of the day and takes upto 3-5 min to load, so im just afk untill im finnaly loaded in.

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

I've been seeing ships active in a battle and around mid-battle just freeze, probably DC'd.

I'm more concerned right now though of border scumming.

[-FOG-]
Alpha Tester
39 posts
1,438 battles

I've been seeing ships active in a battle and around mid-battle just freeze, probably DC'd.

I'm more concerned right now though of border scumming.

Have to agree more players in higher tiers r jus thinking of staying alive longer due to the fact tat they will receive more exp despite the amount of damage done/contributed

Sign in to follow this