Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Speaking of flags that look appropriate on their given nation...

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5,106
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
6,472 posts
37,999 battles

Worth it for the ranked struggle.

flag.png

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,203
[LBAS]
Member
4,087 posts
21,592 battles

Hopefully they'll add the older flags from ranked for Community tokens.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,106
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
6,472 posts
37,999 battles
31 minutes ago, IJN_Katori said:

Hopefully they'll add the older flags from ranked for Community tokens.

 

 

Looks like I only have 7 Ranked reward flags.

I wonder how many there are?

One for each season I guess 😛

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
868
[IMS]
Member
2,537 posts
27,772 battles
5 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Worth it for the ranked struggle.

flag.png


New flag UP

image.thumb.png.8be8f2da38c7f0b908101ffc6bbf17c5.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
249
[TF44]
Member
268 posts
4,404 battles

To be honest. I'd probably fly it from the ship that got me to rank 1. Whether it was the "right" nation or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,310
[-CAT-]
Member
6,143 posts
22,037 battles
16 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Looks like I only have 7 Ranked reward flags.

I wonder how many there are?

One for each season I guess 😛

 

21 Seasons including the 3 recently updated ranked.

However there are 26 flags.

There are 5 Jolly Roger flags are for reaching Ranked 1.

Flag Name Earned Via Effect Notes
PCEE012_SeasonFlag02.png
Jolly Roger Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles. None. "This flag, alongside dozens of other flags, was used by pirates in the 17th and 18th century. There was never a unified pirate flag. However, throughout the 19th and 21st century, a flag bearing a skull and crossbones has been associated with piracy."
PCEE015_Jolly_Roger_2.png
Jolly Roger II Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a second time. None.  
PCEE049_Jolly_Roger_3.png
Jolly Roger III Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a fourth time. None.  
PCEE118_Jolly_Roger_4.png
Jolly Roger IV Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a sixth time. None.  
PCEE194_Jolly_Roger_5.png
Jolly Roger V Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a seventh (or eighth) time. (???) None.  
PCEE023_SeasonFlag00.png
The First Season Awarded for participating in the first season of ranked battles. None. "A commemorative flag granted for participating in the First season of Ranked Battles."
PCEE011_SeasonFlag01.png
Port of Kure Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the second season of ranked battles. None. "In the former Empire of Japan, one of the Imperial Navy bases was located in Kure. Yamato, one of the two largest battleships in World War II, was built there."
Db687bca-aef8-11e5-9eed-e4115be59678.png
Hawaii Awarded for reaching rank 14 in the third season of ranked battles. None. "The state flag of Hawaii. In 1889, the U.S. Navy established a naval base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. On 7 December 1941, the base was attacked by Japanese naval aviation and midget submarines, bringing the United States fully into World War II."
PCEE028_SeasonFlag04.png
Midway Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fourth season of ranked battles. None. "The Battle of Midway was a colossal naval battle that took place in June 1942 in the Pacfic theater of World War II. The decisive victory of the U.S. Navy over the Combined Fleet of Japan marked a turning point in the Pacific war."
PCEE048_SeasonFlag05.png
Wilhelmshaven Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fifth season of ranked battles. None. "Wilhelmshaven was Germany's largest naval base during World War I and II. The city was founded in 1869 by Prussian King Wilhelm I to serve as a base for the Prussian Navy, with a shipyard built in 1871. Until 1918, the base had been under the command of the Kaiser's Navy. From 1918 to 1935 and from 1935 to 1945, it was under the control of the Reichsmarine and Kriegsmarine, respectively."
PCEE075_SeasonFlag06.png
Flag of a Naval Fortress Commandant Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the sixth season of ranked battles. None. "The flag of a naval fortress commandant was established in the Russian Empire by decree of Emperor Nicholas II in 1913. The flag depicts and anchor and two crossed gun barrels against a background of St. Andrew's colors. It used to be awarded to commandants of naval fortresses who defended the main sea bases of the Imperial Russian Navy: Sevastopol, Kronstadt, Vladivostok, and others."
PCEE104_SeasonFlag07.png
Chatham Dockyard Emblem Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the seventh season of ranked battles. None. "The Royal Navy Dockyard was founded in 1567. For over four hundred years, warships for the British Royal Navy were built here. The Chatham Dockyard emblem features a crossed trident and sword. The same elements feature on the Coat of Arms of the town of Chatham."
PCEE168_SeasonFlag08.png
Akureyri Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the eighth season of ranked battles. None. "In the evening of 23 December 1943, the task force of warships headed by battleship Duke of York departed from the port of Akureyri in Iceland to provide distant cover for Arctic Convoy JW-55B. Three days later, on 26 December, Duke of York would play a leading role in the Battle of the North Cape."
PCEE195_SeasonFlag09.png
Brooklyn Navy Yard Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the ninth season of ranked battles. None. "At the Brooklyn Navy Yard, many famous US Navy ships were launched, including such cruisers as New Orleans, Pensacola, Brooklyn, Helena, and battleships Iowa, Missouri, North Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico, and New York."
PCEE210_SeasonFlag10.png
Puerto Belgrano Naval Base Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the tenth season of ranked battles. None. "The major Argentinian naval base situated near Bahí­a Blanca came into operation in the late 19th century. The base received its current name in 1923, in honor of brigantine called General Belgrano, which had been exploring the region about a century prior."
PCEE236_Malta.png
Malta Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the eleventh season of ranked battles. None. "A comemorative flag awarded for reaching Rank 15 in the Eleventh Season of Ranked Battles."
PCEE269_SeasonFlag12.png
Port Captain flag Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the twelfth season of ranked battles. None. "The corresponding flag was hoisted on the mast of a Soviet Navy ship with a Captain of the Port on board. A blue cloth with a white common anchor and a naval ensign in the upper left corner."
PCEE282_SeasonFlag13.png
Marseille Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the thirteenth season of ranked battles. None. "An emblem of Marseille, one of the largest and most ancient ports in France, depicting a blue cross on a white background, dates back to the times of the crusades, when this city served as a base for the army of crusaders."
PCEE313_SeasonFlag14.png
Taranto Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fourteenth season of ranked battles. None. "The Italian city of Taranto was founded by the Spartans in the 8th century BC, and named by them in honor of one of the heroes of ancient Greek myths. After the unification of Italy, this port began to be used as a base of the Regia Marina."
PCEE332_SeasonFlag15.png
Devonport Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fifteenth season of ranked battles. None. "Devonport, County Devonshire, is one of the oldest naval bases of the Royal Navy. It has been one of the primary centers of British shipbuilding for several centuries."
PCEE344_SeasonFlag16.png
Commander of the Soviet Union's Naval Forces Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the sixteenth season of ranked battles. None. Flag of the Commander of the Soviet Union's Naval Forces from 1924 through 1935. It is a naval ensign of the U.S.S.R. that bears two crossed blue admiralty anchors at its center."
PCEE353_SeasonFlag17.png
Minister of Defense of the Weimar Republic Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the seventeenth season of ranked battles. None. "During the Weimar Republic period (1919–1933), the German Navy was under the command of the Minister of Defense. The flag of the Minister of Defense was cloth composed of the national colors with an image of the Iron Cross placed at its center."
PCEE362_SeasonFlag18.png
Army-Navy Excellence in Production Award Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the eighteenth season of ranked battles. None. "An honor presented by the U.S. to public and private companies and organizations during World War II whose production facilities achieved excellence in production of war equipment."
PCEE381_RankedFlag_1.png
Nagasaki Awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of the Test Season of Ranked Battles. None. "A commemorative flag, awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League in the Test Ranked Season."
PCEE396_RankedFlag_2.png
Regia Marina Grand Admiral and Commander Awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of Season 2 of Ranked Battles. None. "A commemorative flag granted for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of Season 2 of Ranked Battles."
PCEE421_RankedFlag_3.png
General-Admiral: Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine Awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of Season 3 of Ranked Battles. None. "A commemorative flag, awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League in the Third Ranked Season."

Link: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Flags

 

I only have 5.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
868
[IMS]
Member
2,537 posts
27,772 battles
28 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

21 Seasons including the 3 recently updated ranked.

However there are 26 flags.

There are 5 Jolly Roger flags are for reaching Ranked 1.

Flag Name Earned Via Effect Notes
PCEE012_SeasonFlag02.png
Jolly Roger Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles. None. "This flag, alongside dozens of other flags, was used by pirates in the 17th and 18th century. There was never a unified pirate flag. However, throughout the 19th and 21st century, a flag bearing a skull and crossbones has been associated with piracy."
PCEE015_Jolly_Roger_2.png
Jolly Roger II Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a second time. None.  
PCEE049_Jolly_Roger_3.png
Jolly Roger III Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a fourth time. None.  
PCEE118_Jolly_Roger_4.png
Jolly Roger IV Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a sixth time. None.  
PCEE194_Jolly_Roger_5.png
Jolly Roger V Awarded for reaching rank 1 in a season of ranked battles for a seventh (or eighth) time. (???) None.  
PCEE023_SeasonFlag00.png
The First Season Awarded for participating in the first season of ranked battles. None. "A commemorative flag granted for participating in the First season of Ranked Battles."
PCEE011_SeasonFlag01.png
Port of Kure Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the second season of ranked battles. None. "In the former Empire of Japan, one of the Imperial Navy bases was located in Kure. Yamato, one of the two largest battleships in World War II, was built there."
Db687bca-aef8-11e5-9eed-e4115be59678.png
Hawaii Awarded for reaching rank 14 in the third season of ranked battles. None. "The state flag of Hawaii. In 1889, the U.S. Navy established a naval base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. On 7 December 1941, the base was attacked by Japanese naval aviation and midget submarines, bringing the United States fully into World War II."
PCEE028_SeasonFlag04.png
Midway Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fourth season of ranked battles. None. "The Battle of Midway was a colossal naval battle that took place in June 1942 in the Pacfic theater of World War II. The decisive victory of the U.S. Navy over the Combined Fleet of Japan marked a turning point in the Pacific war."
PCEE048_SeasonFlag05.png
Wilhelmshaven Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fifth season of ranked battles. None. "Wilhelmshaven was Germany's largest naval base during World War I and II. The city was founded in 1869 by Prussian King Wilhelm I to serve as a base for the Prussian Navy, with a shipyard built in 1871. Until 1918, the base had been under the command of the Kaiser's Navy. From 1918 to 1935 and from 1935 to 1945, it was under the control of the Reichsmarine and Kriegsmarine, respectively."
PCEE075_SeasonFlag06.png
Flag of a Naval Fortress Commandant Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the sixth season of ranked battles. None. "The flag of a naval fortress commandant was established in the Russian Empire by decree of Emperor Nicholas II in 1913. The flag depicts and anchor and two crossed gun barrels against a background of St. Andrew's colors. It used to be awarded to commandants of naval fortresses who defended the main sea bases of the Imperial Russian Navy: Sevastopol, Kronstadt, Vladivostok, and others."
PCEE104_SeasonFlag07.png
Chatham Dockyard Emblem Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the seventh season of ranked battles. None. "The Royal Navy Dockyard was founded in 1567. For over four hundred years, warships for the British Royal Navy were built here. The Chatham Dockyard emblem features a crossed trident and sword. The same elements feature on the Coat of Arms of the town of Chatham."
PCEE168_SeasonFlag08.png
Akureyri Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the eighth season of ranked battles. None. "In the evening of 23 December 1943, the task force of warships headed by battleship Duke of York departed from the port of Akureyri in Iceland to provide distant cover for Arctic Convoy JW-55B. Three days later, on 26 December, Duke of York would play a leading role in the Battle of the North Cape."
PCEE195_SeasonFlag09.png
Brooklyn Navy Yard Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the ninth season of ranked battles. None. "At the Brooklyn Navy Yard, many famous US Navy ships were launched, including such cruisers as New Orleans, Pensacola, Brooklyn, Helena, and battleships Iowa, Missouri, North Carolina, Arizona, New Mexico, and New York."
PCEE210_SeasonFlag10.png
Puerto Belgrano Naval Base Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the tenth season of ranked battles. None. "The major Argentinian naval base situated near Bahí­a Blanca came into operation in the late 19th century. The base received its current name in 1923, in honor of brigantine called General Belgrano, which had been exploring the region about a century prior."
PCEE236_Malta.png
Malta Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the eleventh season of ranked battles. None. "A comemorative flag awarded for reaching Rank 15 in the Eleventh Season of Ranked Battles."
PCEE269_SeasonFlag12.png
Port Captain flag Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the twelfth season of ranked battles. None. "The corresponding flag was hoisted on the mast of a Soviet Navy ship with a Captain of the Port on board. A blue cloth with a white common anchor and a naval ensign in the upper left corner."
PCEE282_SeasonFlag13.png
Marseille Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the thirteenth season of ranked battles. None. "An emblem of Marseille, one of the largest and most ancient ports in France, depicting a blue cross on a white background, dates back to the times of the crusades, when this city served as a base for the army of crusaders."
PCEE313_SeasonFlag14.png
Taranto Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fourteenth season of ranked battles. None. "The Italian city of Taranto was founded by the Spartans in the 8th century BC, and named by them in honor of one of the heroes of ancient Greek myths. After the unification of Italy, this port began to be used as a base of the Regia Marina."
PCEE332_SeasonFlag15.png
Devonport Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the fifteenth season of ranked battles. None. "Devonport, County Devonshire, is one of the oldest naval bases of the Royal Navy. It has been one of the primary centers of British shipbuilding for several centuries."
PCEE344_SeasonFlag16.png
Commander of the Soviet Union's Naval Forces Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the sixteenth season of ranked battles. None. Flag of the Commander of the Soviet Union's Naval Forces from 1924 through 1935. It is a naval ensign of the U.S.S.R. that bears two crossed blue admiralty anchors at its center."
PCEE353_SeasonFlag17.png
Minister of Defense of the Weimar Republic Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the seventeenth season of ranked battles. None. "During the Weimar Republic period (1919–1933), the German Navy was under the command of the Minister of Defense. The flag of the Minister of Defense was cloth composed of the national colors with an image of the Iron Cross placed at its center."
PCEE362_SeasonFlag18.png
Army-Navy Excellence in Production Award Awarded for reaching rank 15 in the eighteenth season of ranked battles. None. "An honor presented by the U.S. to public and private companies and organizations during World War II whose production facilities achieved excellence in production of war equipment."
PCEE381_RankedFlag_1.png
Nagasaki Awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of the Test Season of Ranked Battles. None. "A commemorative flag, awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League in the Test Ranked Season."
PCEE396_RankedFlag_2.png
Regia Marina Grand Admiral and Commander Awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of Season 2 of Ranked Battles. None. "A commemorative flag granted for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of Season 2 of Ranked Battles."
PCEE421_RankedFlag_3.png
General-Admiral: Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine Awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League of Season 3 of Ranked Battles. None. "A commemorative flag, awarded for achieving Rank 1 in the Bronze League in the Third Ranked Season."

Link: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Flags

 

I only have 5.

Thanks!
Just need the Russian ONE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
923 posts
22,818 battles

Awww ... so much lost 😢😢😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×