crikey24135

Most exciting moment in a battle

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2 posts
1,231 battles

Post your most epic moment of your battle here. Can be a vid, pic or just plain text!

Mine was when I threaded my Nicholas through a double torp spread from a Farragut. You couldn't even see the gap between the two closest torps and my ship. :P

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

hahaha i think that's normal now to me when i use BB especially when theres IJN CV and they always aiming for big ships like bb and cv. mine i think when our team is about to lose with 90% of the capture bar is filled and did some banzai charge and scared off some cruiser and sink some dd but i sunk in the end but worth it hahadotjcw.jpg 

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

hahaha i think that's normal now to me when i use BB especially when theres IJN CV and they always aiming for big ships like bb and cv. mine i think when our team is about to lose with 90% of the capture bar is filled and did some banzai charge and scared off some cruiser and sink some dd but i sunk in the end but worth it hahadotjcw.jpg 

that DD just like me...:v...

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

that DD just like me...:v...

hahaha atleast you really confronted me (even though it was a sneak attack from stern) and might sink me if i miss my salvo, meanwhile these 3 dd fall back  and even leave the other ships without even putting a smoke to cover the escape, a shamful display hahaha

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

It's always epic to Fight Traitor

29z3o5s.jpg

haha happens to me and its a fight to the death

people who shot the teammate first, i don't know their reason but it's a shameful display, shame on them and will not receive an honourable death from an honourable enemy who fight earnestly (english speaking japanese accent) 

Alpha Tester
20 posts
687 battles

Post your most epic moment of your battle here. Can be a vid, pic or just plain text!

Mine was when I threaded my Nicholas through a double torp spread from a Farragut. You couldn't even see the gap between the two closest torps and my ship. :P

I have to agree, dodging torps is THE BEST