Sign in to follow this  
Gov_Elite

Bad frame speed

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts

Hi all, ever since the last 2 updates my fps has dropped down to 3 - 8 fps most games and my load in times have increased so its minuets into game before I get in, in ever ship I have..

My graphics is on its lowest setting but it still hasn't improved.

I have none of these issues when I play WOT.

Can anyone help me with suggestions please.

Thanks 

Gov-Elite

info2.png

info2.png

Edited by Gov_Elite

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Here is a speed test I did for my net.

Thanks

Gov-Elite

I'm sure, that is for INTERNET SPEED

FPS matter the Spec of the computer/PC/Laptop/whatever-you-call-it

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Here is a speed test I did for my net.

Thanks

Gov-Elite

the fps has no relation with net though. i think the dev add some new effects or some graphics in the new patches, like the fumes when the ships is sinking. no prob with fps but i notice my laptop is getting hot faster than the last patches and the loading did take longer now, i just dont know why

[SEARN]
Beta Tester
8 posts
5,314 battles

Hey guys i have a similar problem but its far more frustrating as i have MSi GT70 with a GTX 675M dedicated graphics card. I am bottoming out with stuttering and fps fluctuations no matter what level of graphics i have set
The stutter is the same on low as it is on high. 
Using Msi afterburner i have noticed that my graphics chip down clocks for no reason. The standard clock is 666mhz and it drops in game to 405 or sometimes even 324!!! VRAM used NEVER exceeds 1 gig even tho the card has 3 gig available to it. 

My cpu is a i7-3630QM @ 3.17Ghz

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

P.S
Will update graphics driver to see if that helps but i have a sneaking suspicion that updating the driver in the first place has culled performance. 

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Pretty sure it wouldnt be drivers mate. Ive updated/removed/reinstalled/repaired my drivers 4 times and its had no affect on the stuttering,

Your PC is generally better than mine, as ive got a Q6600 Quad core CPU and a R9 280X 3Gb Vapor, with only 4Gb of extra ram. So It would seem to me that the game in general just isnt optimized for everyone, since a lot of people are getting the same issue with completely different PC specs.

Cmon WG, have you not learnt from WoT??? and your complete buggery of World of Failure (warplanes)

[SEARN]
Beta Tester
8 posts
5,314 battles

Pretty sure it wouldnt be drivers mate. Ive updated/removed/reinstalled/repaired my drivers 4 times and its had no affect on the stuttering,

Your PC is generally better than mine, as ive got a Q6600 Quad core CPU and a R9 280X 3Gb Vapor, with only 4Gb of extra ram. So It would seem to me that the game in general just isnt optimized for everyone, since a lot of people are getting the same issue with completely different PC specs.

Cmon WG, have you not learnt from WoT??? and your complete buggery of World of Failure (warplanes)

Just ran a game mate and my card DOWN CLOCKS WHEN THE ACTION GETS THICKEST 

WHAT THE ACTUAL (Content Removed)!!!!

It hit 302mhz!!!! 

I have 12gb for system ram btw

Wargaming if ur reading this

Very funny 

But i want to play your game plz

k?

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~LenGXV6

Edited by lengxv6
Warning

[SEARN]
Beta Tester
8 posts
5,314 battles

Will try to mess around with the driver settings to see if i can get any better fps nvidia inspector

Super Tester
532 posts
1,052 battles

Just ran a game mate and my card DOWN CLOCKS WHEN THE ACTION GETS THICKEST 

WHAT THE ACTUAL (Content Removed)!!!!

It hit 302mhz!!!! 

I have 12gb for system ram btw

Wargaming if ur reading this

Very funny 

But i want to play your game plz

k?

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~LenGXV6

Sounds like thermal throttling, and no you don't want to find a way to turn that off.

Edited by ExESGO

Beta Tester
38 posts
1,057 battles

Yeah I dunno what they've done but I jumped on for a few games a couple of days ago and was getting stuttering and lag to the point where it's unplayable for me now as I can't hit anything. Whereas when I was playing flatout a month or two ago, prior to that big update, it would run fine.

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Exactly the same problem i have. North and Hotspot are the main offenders for everyone, however, Big Race, Islands, Ice Islands, Ocean, they AAAALL give me FPS drops. Normally, before anything is spotted, im running at 50-60 FPS, then as soon as someones spotted, it drops down to 20's, then down to single digits FPS, and this is with absolute MINIMUM graphics settings, everything turned off and on low.

Its ****ing ridiculous. three or four mini patches since 0.3.1, and they STILL havent fixed the damn issue. If i hadnt lost most of my faith in WG thanks to WoT, i sure am now, and theyre talking about going into OBT. Yeah, great. OBT, with bad optimization, great job WG, great job (!)

Sign in to follow this