You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sub_Mariner

Submarine test started 21072021

4 comments in this topic

[IOWAC]
4 posts
32,023 battles

Was impressed with latest Public Test  on Submarines. So many improvements over previous versions. One point however is the lack or difficulty in ability to level out at different depths when submerged.

Otherwise was good to play.

2 posts

Thanks for starting the thread. 

I found that the mechanic where the submarines can recharge dive capacity when surfaced was returned.
I loved having that back, because it means that submarines didn't immediately become useless for the rest of the match once dive capacity was depleted.

Considering the sheer number of nerfs that have been implemented in submarine gameplay over the years, I think that retaining the 2x ping citadel mechanic is accurate.
They are pop-up torpedoes by nature so they really do pop up and hit below the target's hull, so historically speaking that works.

I look forward to seeing the IJN submarines. And yes, I want Iona's submarine back. I'm biased lol.
But yes, Japan did have one of the largest submarine fleets at the time, and Russia did have 218 submarines in the Second World War.
I look forward to this being built out as a line.

9 posts
6,287 battles

I agree the submarines are a good addition to WoW

There are haters out there but many dont like CV's either ... if you don't like them .. don't play them ...

As a destroyer player I hate CV's .. but there's a reason for that 

I think the recharge time needs to be better, but I am looking forward to the release of submarines 

Next release please WoW

[ADF]
17 posts
1,633 battles

I think that the placement of subs at the moment give a disadvantage to the game as by the time subs get to battle the enemy ships, the players in their bbs and so forth are already in battle, how about giving subs a fairer start closer to the enemy, but keep it on an equal footing if ya know what I mean...