Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kiwiwarrior

Quick question

2 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1 post
405 battles

so far loving this game nice work guys, been looking for a game like this for years after battlestations midway/pacific any way on to the question i guess...

So i'm loving USA fighters atm,  but is it a good strategy to bu a USA carrier with just (well i have a t5 cv) 2 fighters and 1 bomber, to take down the other cvs planes..... or do you just loss to much damage to ship for your team?

wait just got a second question lol...

are you ever going to be able to have a group with 2 c.v.s and with more people?

Cheers

thanks to any one that's answers and have a good weekend guys

sorry ninja edit 

i only ask because i see alot of other c.v.s load with no fighters and i can fuck there planes rite up if i place my fights in the rite spots........ but i cant do shit to support my team in any other way lol.....

i had a LoL last night cos my drive bomber group got a kill and i was like wait they can do damage lol sorry for long post

Edited by kiwiwarrior

Beta Tester
34 posts
287 battles

Chur kiwi im New Zealander!!!!  2 it's really werid i normally have 2 fighters and dive bomber.Because other team mate Normally Jap carrier and in a Blue moon the have same carrier.It's really hit and miss.

Some games i get like 40 planes shot down other games nothing really happns they really need to change those carriers those load outs aren't very good but still enjoy them

Edited by stickdeath1980

Sign in to follow this