You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ForsakenPandaQ

Publish ideas of WG for new ships

5 comments in this topic

[TBYH]
16 posts
7,590 battles

A lot of mixed type ships have come out recently. That seems to be the way of the future about this game in WG‘s thoughts.

I don't know if it's good for the player's experience or the balance of the game.

How’s your thinking?

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles
45 minutes ago, ForsakenPandaQ said:

How’s your thinking?

Muddled but hopeful.

Thanks for asking.

[BONED]
896 posts
12,845 battles

I hear Littlewhitemouse has some ideas.........

[H20]
237 posts
4,010 battles

Rochester:Nice looking ship,and it's real,but her stats are just shitty and even can't compete with Baltimore

Congress:Just a T8 Alaska,not attractive for me(I already have Alaska),but if you want an Alaska but missed the chance maybe you can go for it

Kearsarge:very unique and looks weird,but I absolutely hate planes(my first T10 ship is Worcester),her guns looks powerful,and her large superstructure is just an damage farming source for everyone in the red team XD

Repulse looks great and I think she's the fastest T6 BB/BC with 30+ kts top speed and engine boost,which can be a very big advantage since most BB in her matchmaking spread are WW1 dreadnoughts

Carnot and Napoli(build around her secondary gimmicks) looks meh for now

German battlecruisers looks very unique,but it's hard to predict their battle performance only based on those stats,so let's just wait for the test

I mostly play USN gunships so maybe my views on some ships are not very appropriate.(sorry for my English)

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
671 posts
21,139 battles

Kearsarge: Will pursue depending on how it is made available. (RB/Steel/Dubs = frowned)(Coal/FreeXP = welcome)
Repulse: Will buy if the price is right since this will be a dub ship but won't mind grinding for it either.
Borodino: This will probably be for dubs and will still be interested with the ship.
Brandenburg: With the exception of RB and steel, will chase this ship even if it's dockyard.
------------------------
Constellation: Dunno but this ship is too fat and I have enough American BB's.