Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TsunamiShenShi

ASIA RANKED MESS and WG SCAM IN GAME INFO

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

84
[AN-DO]
Member
276 posts
11,435 battles

1. Get report and block messange in game just by say : banzai, die, chargee in a ranked game, on a akizuki 2 dd vs 2 dd , 2-1 with me the only one survice, push and win the game - got report and block message ( WG good deed indee )

2. WG , WOWS game information scam : here :

image.png.52837d904db7d7405f1cf1a1a0ea4b63.pngimage.png.d9c59b811688a423c696f9bbdff5fd0f.pngimage.png.6f6b52804965ca4009a8e8e01f74ede1.pngimage.png.91aed1006d3482a523bdcdc84f472a12.png

image.png.c5318ef83583cc728eafaa80d63cbd2e.png 

Yeah high top speed.

And with SAP shells - THEY DO RICOCHER and some of WG how it work it say SAP DON'T RICOCHE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
310
[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,996 posts
6,623 battles

forgive my lack of french cruiser knowledge from tech tree, but are WG meaning high top speed WITH speed booster?.

Do french tt cruisers come with speed boost?.

The maximum speeds you have circled are their base top speeds I think.

I'm highly likely wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[AN-DO]
Member
276 posts
11,435 battles
4 minutes ago, Metal_illness said:

forgive my lack of french cruiser knowledge from tech tree, but are WG meaning high top speed WITH speed booster?.

Do french tt cruisers come with speed boost?.

The maximum speeds you have circled are their base top speeds I think.

I'm highly likely wrong. 

If they mean that, they must say high speed when using speed boots, they only say high top speed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
714
[REPOI]
Member
363 posts
14,707 battles

Oh god, another one of this threads.
So OP retired his Smolensk posts and now all this, here we go again...............

So, how many more upcoming threads are you gonna make that pretty much serves no purpose?

  • Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[AN-DO]
Member
276 posts
11,435 battles
1 hour ago, HoChunHao said:

Oh god, another one of this threads.
So OP retired his Smolensk posts and now all this, here we go again...............

So, how many more upcoming threads are you gonna make that pretty much serves no purpose?

MANY...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,241
[LBAS]
Member
2,298 posts
4,074 battles
2 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

1. Get report and block messange in game just by say : banzai, die, chargee in a ranked game, on a akizuki 2 dd vs 2 dd , 2-1 with me the only one survice, push and win the game - got report and block message ( WG good deed indee )

of course you are reported...... YOU SAYING IT WRONG!

Die SHINEEEEEE!!!

Chargee : TOTSUGEKI!!!!

next, say this : TORA TORA TORAAAAA

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[ATLAS]
Member
21 posts
15,860 battles
3 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

1. Get report and block messange in game just by say : banzai, die, chargee in a ranked game, on a akizuki 2 dd vs 2 dd , 2-1 with me the only one survice, push and win the game - got report and block message ( WG good deed indee ) 

Doubt you got chatbanned for only that. Ask player support for the ban reason, they always give the precise chatlog (comes from personal experience twice)

3 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

2. WG , WOWS game information scam : here :

Not a scam, might be incomplete information.

3 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

And with SAP shells - THEY DO RICOCHER and some of WG how it work it say SAP DON'T RICOCHE.

Rewatch the vid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
314
[-CAT-]
Member
694 posts
11,423 battles
23 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

of course you are reported...... YOU SAYING IT WRONG!

Die SHINEEEEEE!!!

Chargee : TOTSUGEKI!!!!

next, say this : TORA TORA TORAAAAA

Niitaka-yama Nobore!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[NAU2]
Member
46 posts
On 7/20/2021 at 7:36 PM, TsunamiShenShi said:

MANY...

Then I’m gonna do everyone on this forum a favour and tell you to shut up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[AN-DO]
Member
276 posts
11,435 battles
4 hours ago, _Raikii said:

Then I’m gonna do everyone on this forum a favour and tell you to shut up.

Then, No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[NAU2]
Member
46 posts
6 minutes ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

Then, No

Your posts are pointless like somebody said previously. No body wants to listen to what you have to say anyway.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[AN-DO]
Member
276 posts
11,435 battles
1 minute ago, _Raikii said:

Your posts are pointless like somebody said previously. No body wants to listen to what you have to say anyway.

so, get out of this topic, please...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,527
Member
6,028 posts
10,118 battles

The French CR speed thing is 100% someone doesn't do enough clicking and looking around. Same goes with SAP - someone hasn't updated himself of news, or doesn't do enough research.

Usually I trashtalk WG for their stupid decision making, but this kind of thread proves some players can be as bad, if not worse.

 

42 minutes ago, _Raikii said:

Your posts are pointless like somebody said previously. No body wants to listen to what you have to say anyway.

There are always that kind of people anywhere - PoS who think they know things (they don't) and are self-entitled to things (they aren't).

 

The person in question is the OP, and he thinks I'm on his side. FYI I never do and never will. See, he is a dum-dum.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[AN-DO]
Member
276 posts
11,435 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

There are always that kind of people anywhere - PoS who think they know things (they don't) and are self-entitled to things (they aren't).

YOU GOT THE POINT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
714
[REPOI]
Member
363 posts
14,707 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

There are always that kind of people anywhere - PoS who think they know things (they don't) and are self-entitled to things (they aren't).

The person in question is the OP, and he thinks I'm on his side. FYI I never do and never will. See, he is a dum-dum.

Point well stated. Looked through OP's previous posts, TBH, I dont find anything of use,
One of OP's post that has 4 pages now I believe is a merge of 3-4 threads in which OP posted within that timeframe.

And after reading OP's reply to you, I don't think he read it fully, thinking you support him and on his side.
But yes, this seems to be a common sighting from him, looks like he is making a comeback after a break of making useless irrelevant spammy threads on the forums.

image.png.f15a8ad52cbbc951e07f1e5dd7fdec2a.png

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,527
Member
6,028 posts
10,118 battles
48 minutes ago, HoChunHao said:

And after reading OP's reply to you, I don't think he read it fully, thinking you support him and on his side.

Exactly. Imagine sarcastically roasting his thread's premise in the FIRST sentence and he SOMEHOW thinks I'm on his side.

Very telling... the signs of a pepega.

 

48 minutes ago, HoChunHao said:

looks like he is making a comeback after a break of making useless irrelevant spammy threads on the forums.

You forgot "whiny".

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[HKN]
Member
30 posts
4,518 battles

I once got banned 7 days for saying "Kiss kiss" i guess they dont allow to spread love 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
314
[-CAT-]
Member
694 posts
11,423 battles
4 hours ago, nfcs2016 said:

I once got banned 7 days for saying "Kiss kiss" i guess they dont allow to spread love 😞

Maybe, someone out there think your action are exactly fulfilling their criteria about this :

Spoiler

Lewd.jpg.ebe4109cf5573f9e487c038814f220c4.jpg

And report you as "Misbehavior in chat"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[HKN]
Member
30 posts
4,518 battles
4 hours ago, Sharr_Dextera said:

Maybe, someone out there think your action are exactly fulfilling their criteria about this :

  Hide contents

Lewd.jpg.ebe4109cf5573f9e487c038814f220c4.jpg

And report you as "Misbehavior in chat"...

😛 😛 XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×