Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FG_Yomamamoto

Keep up the good work, WG

13 comments in this topic

[KAMI]
488 posts
5,995 battles

Keep up the active ant-botting WG, this one has been going for 6k battles since March last year. Soz for the name and shame, but the 'player' likely won't mind.

bot1.jpg

bot2.jpg

bot3.jpg

bot4.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

[KAMI]
290 posts
11,194 battles

That's some pro gameplay there.  Didn't realise Siggy had an alt that played boats...

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
6,018 posts
9,639 battles
28 minutes ago, _Sammich_ said:

That's some pro gameplay there.  Didn't realise Siggy had an alt that played boats...

I miss the PBKAC posts. 

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[KAMI]
290 posts
11,194 battles
On 7/17/2021 at 3:45 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I miss the PBKAC posts. 

😉

[KAMI]
488 posts
5,995 battles

Great job WG. Here he is again.

The one that finished just above him is pretty much an obvious bot as well, but he also buys premium ships, so I guess they're both off the hook.

Keep up the great anti-botting WG. Keep on releasing garbage premiums for these people to bot in, don't focus on your own EULA and the blatantly obvious violations that are rampant on this server. What a joke.

obviousbot.jpg

Here's the other guy

another bot.jpg

ab2.jpg

Edited by FG_Yomamamoto
Added screenshots
  • Cool 1

[MRI]
4,042 posts
17,937 battles

Just saw a Lion player with 400+ games on an account created last Thursday. That's 400 games over 5 days - an average of 80 games played per day! Pretty suspicious if you ask me. The way he acted in the game was very sus too. Sailed around randomly before heading to the map border, guns not pointing at anywhere near the enemy. It is possible that he is some sort of shut-in who does nothing but plays video games all day. But still, this shows how easy it is to just fail your way to the high tiers.

Pretty sure a an Akizuki player in the same game was a bot too. Randomly smoked at the start of the map, sailed directly to the map border avoiding the cap, did some weird bow in reverse move in the middle of nowhere at the map border, smoked randomly again, then continued sailing forward along the the map border. When encountering an enemy he would just sail straight forward with the forward guns firing only, no attempt to maneuver or bring more guns to bear.

[-CAT-]
4,150 posts
15,259 battles
4 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Just saw a Lion player with 400+ games on an account created last Thursday. That's 400 games over 5 days - an average of 80 games played per day! Pretty suspicious if you ask me. The way he acted in the game was very sus too. Sailed around randomly before heading to the map border, guns not pointing at anywhere near the enemy. It is possible that he is some sort of shut-in who does nothing but plays video games all day. But still, this shows how easy it is to just fail your way to the high tiers.

Pretty sure a an Akizuki player in the same game was a bot too. Randomly smoked at the start of the map, sailed directly to the map border avoiding the cap, did some weird bow in reverse move in the middle of nowhere at the map border, smoked randomly again, then continued sailing forward along the the map border. When encountering an enemy he would just sail straight forward with the forward guns firing only, no attempt to maneuver or bring more guns to bear.

:cap_fainting:

If WG can not catch that kind of player, imagine players with 50,000 (50K. not 5K.) games a 1 year.

:Smile_facepalm:

sigh* WG.

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

[SALT]
116 posts
3,799 battles
4 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Hmmm, i had similar case back in few weeks. But, it's seems impossible to get Lion or TIX in 400+ games. Except she/he use numerous amounts of flags, camo, and has premium account. And play straight 1 week. My assumption is, she/she is skipping Tier with FXP he/she just bought.

556 posts
13,036 battles
8 hours ago, LeoN1das said:

Hmmm, i had similar case back in few weeks. But, it's seems impossible to get Lion or TIX in 400+ games. Except she/he use numerous amounts of flags, camo, and has premium account. And play straight 1 week. My assumption is, she/she is skipping Tier with FXP he/she just bought.

How do you just buy free xp? You can't.

You have to first EARN ship xp in battles before you can CONVERT it to free xp using doubloons.

A new player hasn't earned enough ship xp to be able to convert free xp without actually earning it first. And now that last sentence is messing my head up. You can buy premium containers to gamble on winning special flags, which you can then use to speed up the grind. I have done that for a few ship lines on my way up to T10 (I have 29 T10 ships in port). 

[BELLE]
492 posts
33,750 battles
11 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

:cap_fainting:

If WG can not catch that kind of player, imagine players with 50,000 (50K. not 5K.) games a 1 year.

:Smile_facepalm:

sigh* WG.

sad, taken me nearly 3 years for 26,248 Coop games, am I a Bot? Explains my lack of personality

[-CAT-]
4,150 posts
15,259 battles
11 hours ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

sad, taken me nearly 3 years for 26,248 Coop games,

Exactly.

No human can play 300 games in 1 day, everyday, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

11 hours ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

am I a Bot? Explains my lack of personality

Nah.

You're good.

:Smile_great:

[BELLE]
492 posts
33,750 battles
13 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

Exactly.

No human can play 300 games in 1 day, everyday, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

Nah.

You're good.

:Smile_great:

I wish I was good, anyhow, here to have fun, and help others try and have fun.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this