Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ACEwows

0.10.6 bug report

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

42
[WG]
Administrator, Administrator, Administrator
113 posts

Hello, Commanders!

Have you already played our new 0.10.6 update? How's everything going so far?

As you've already noticed, there are multiple new features and improvements in this update.

We kindly ask you to report any bugs or problems on this thread. Related screenshots or replay files would be much appreciated!

Please be noted that this thread is for bugs and issues on 0.10.6 only to avoid confusion.

Thank you for your cooperation and support!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
560 posts
13,118 battles

My combat missions are missing. I have (had) 3 ongoing combat missions (200% XP) for Tone, Yukon and Weimar. All 3 missions are no longer in the combat missions tab. They were there yesterday (patch 0.10.5) but not there today.

Edited by UnderTheRadarAgain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
856
[WG]
Administrator
888 posts
14,932 battles

Hi @UnderTheRadarAgain,
Thank you for report.
Could you please try battle by those ship and see if the bonus is applied or if the mission reappears?
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[BELLE]
Member
498 posts
33,831 battles

In Game Contacts are no longer showing Online at top, but are alphabetical, can this be returned or give us the choice as it now takes time to scroll through many contacts to find the online to make divisons etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
856
[WG]
Administrator
888 posts
14,932 battles

Hi @SgtSullyNZ,
Thank you for report.
We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
560 posts
13,118 battles
17 hours ago, seezer said:

Hi @UnderTheRadarAgain,
Thank you for report.
Could you please try battle by those ship and see if the bonus is applied or if the mission reappears?
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Hi seezer

Happy to report, the 200% bonus did apply to all 3 ships when I took them into battle AND the missions have returned to the Combat Mission tab.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
560 posts
13,118 battles
On 7/16/2021 at 6:44 PM, UnderTheRadarAgain said:

Hi seezer

Happy to report, the 200% bonus did apply to all 3 ships when I took them into battle AND the missions have returned to the Combat Mission tab.

Unfortunately the missions only appear for that game session. Next time I load up the game the missions are no longer there. I have to play each ship for the missions to reappear once again.

It's only a problem if you are not paying attention and forget about the missions because there isn't the reminder in the missions tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[TDA]
[TDA]
Member
30 posts
19,400 battles

Why does the ASIA Server not get access to the Columbian and Argentine Indipedance day rewards for the code L4T4MIND3P3ND3NCI4?
Why does this work only on NA and EU? I have no idea of the Russian server.
I tried entering the code while the Brazil Stream was on.
Why does EU and NA get official streams and ASIA gets nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[BELLE]
Member
498 posts
33,831 battles
On 7/16/2021 at 7:59 PM, seezer said:

Hi @SgtSullyNZ,
Thank you for report.
We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

It is still there, no fix, and damn inconvenient, would like to find people that are online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2 posts
2,672 battles

When we shoot a torpedo, it doesn't flow as we aim.
They seem to shift in the direction the ship is heading. If we shoot at stand still, they flows along our aiming.

please fix it in hurry...

 

(i am Japanese and i found Japanese forum so i will rewrite this issue at Japanese one. sorry to not knowing how delete this post.)

Edited by Citizen_of_old_Honjo
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1
[VIE]
Member
1 post
4,686 battles

In the Operation mode - Defense of Naval Station Newport, the second battery can not be fixed correctly by Liberty 1, i don't know what cause this bug but please fix this since Liberty 2 won't move and healing unless that battery fixed

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[YUMMY]
Member
2 posts
5,665 battles
On 7/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, ReallyGanGa said:

GAME CRASH     A critical error has been occurred

Same here. After the update it just crash multiple times when fighting. Bummer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[BELLE]
Member
498 posts
33,831 battles

several times, three with Weimar, and at least once with Fiji, I have put a spread of Torpedoes on a Path to the side if an island to deny anything coming or hit it, and then move to cover with that island to have the Torpedoes decide they want to hit the Island too.

Once that cost me my ship, instead of hitting their target.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,547
Member
6,058 posts
10,211 battles
1 hour ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

several times, three with Weimar, and at least once with Fiji, I have put a spread of Torpedoes on a Path to the side if an island to deny anything coming or hit it, and then move to cover with that island to have the Torpedoes decide they want to hit the Island too.

Once that cost me my ship, instead of hitting their target.

Perhaps, the torpedo reticule only shows the surface of the water, while the torps physically go quite deeper than that, hitting unseen underwater terrain.

It is similar to how ships can get beached out of the blue, because players aren't shown the underwater terrain that they cannot see.

If it's exclusively those 2 ships then I don't know what's going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[BELLE]
Member
498 posts
33,831 battles
13 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Perhaps, the torpedo reticule only shows the surface of the water, while the torps physically go quite deeper than that, hitting unseen underwater terrain.

It is similar to how ships can get beached out of the blue, because players aren't shown the underwater terrain that they cannot see.

If it's exclusively those 2 ships then I don't know what's going on.

No, the 3 Torps were going to the right of the island, I go left and all 3 torps then move left and impact the island. Very hard to capture it as you do not know how or when this happens. it just happens.

From my most recent memory, I should have posted after each incident when it was fresh, as I believed it was already an issue they were looking at, but they do love their data!

Edited by SgtSullyNZ
Text and Context

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,547
Member
6,058 posts
10,211 battles
1 hour ago, SgtSullyNZ said:

No, the 3 Torps were going to the right of the island, I go left and all 3 torps then move left and impact the island. Very hard to capture it as you do not know how or when this happens. it just happens.

 From my most recent memory, I should have posted after each incident when it was fresh, as I believed it was already an issue they were looking at, but they do love their data!

Well I have no idea what happens then. But I still think it's unseen terrain (?), or desync/lag (which is a popular issue for a long time).

If you have a replay that'd be useful. WG would probably chalk it up as "low priority" anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
230
[BELLE]
Member
498 posts
33,831 battles
2 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

Well I have no idea what happens then. But I still think it's unseen terrain (?), or desync/lag (which is a popular issue for a long time).

If you have a replay that'd be useful. WG would probably chalk it up as "low priority" anyway.

The banana torps or turning torps has been mentioned all over in the last month, just making my note. To see if it gets fixed?

I have no idea what causes the torps to change course other than they change to match the ship that turned. It he ship goes left torps turn left

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×