Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kerbal94

No close quarters expert for CV?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

I killed a DD with my secondary only, but didnt get that achievement. Damage caused by secondary is 100%.

So, this achievement is not avaliable for cv?

Beta Tester
760 posts
6,922 battles

Can I just say....well done!

Must be embarrassing for the DD captain lol, first missing all the torps and then getting killed by secondaries of a Carrier

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

Can I just say....well done!

Must be embarrassing for the DD captain lol, first missing all the torps and then getting killed by secondaries of a Carrier

thanks for watching, i really want that achievement( for the flag), and its harder for a cruiser or bb to get that.most Essex has 4*2 127mm on one side, more powerful than most dd.
Edited by Kerbal94

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I Believe of all about 20 enemy DD antempt flanking my CV, end up killed by My secondaries (they are about 4 km from me for more than a minute)

Edited by Harpoon01

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Who use their secondaries? Real man RAMS :izmena:

Do you know, most CV ram DD case start with the DD get hit on their Engine or Rudder? (With CV secondaries of course)

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

how to ram if a DD is not stupid and know to keep their distance ;v

Shame there isn't a Replay back then.... In Beta weekend I was in my Independence - someone try to chase me in the C flag area of Fault Line,  I was turning like crazy trying to avoid his torpedo and he accidentally rams me because he is way too close to me :trollface:

It was Glorious :D

Edited by Alvin1020

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

Shame there isn't a Replay back then.... In Beta weekend I was in my Independence - someone try to chase me in the C flag area of Fault Line,  I was turning like crazy trying to avoid his torpedo and he accidentally rams me because he is way too close to me :trollface:

It was Glorious :D

i also did ram a dd before

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/4347-wows-funny-moment-ram-destroyer-with-tier-10-cv-essex/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by Kerbal94

Sign in to follow this