Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LeoN1das

Is This High Tier Gameplay?

19 comments in this topic

[SALT]
115 posts
3,705 battles

Never i've been thinking about this, might i just have terrible match or they are just dumb and just run away.

TLDR:

1. Get spawned at a

2. Luckily, we got DD at A and C.

3. F. Schultz tried to flanking.

4. I follow and gave him support

5. CV doesn't give scout

6. All of the team who get spawned at C and B suddenly come to A

7. Move from A to C to hold the Paolo YOLOmilio, Venezia, and Mogami.

8. The rest is history

20210707011638_1.jpg.7cea7f56816f26d4988f11a9fc572e45.jpg

What i just want to talk about, (From here, i'm not generalized myself as unicum nor pro). Does the strategy education about wows is hard? Such as where you need to go, what kind of target you should use, kiting, etc. The saddest thing is rarely get proper teamwork even this game require good team work and the players doesn't have awareness, even our did CV suicide. I played with (i think) the most underrated CA in 2021 and this might the worse match i've ever had.

AND YEAH, OUR CV REALLY SUICIDE HERE

20210707012200_1.thumb.jpg.645b51718f60b77d0686dc2903bdf1b0.jpg

• Haha 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
661 posts
20,983 battles

That's a steamroll.
And your team only took 1 down.
That's just a bad team or the other team just got a bunch of much better players?

[-CAT-]
694 posts
11,423 battles

It become usual, especially on weekend. Last time when I regrinding on Colorado, it happens 3-4 times out of 10 battles.

[MRI]
4,036 posts
17,871 battles

Games like that are very common nowadays. Most games I can confidently predict the outcome within the first 5 minutes, simply by seeing how the team deploys. Only difference is how fast the losing team loses. Very rarely do I ever see comebacks unless the winning team throws.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
5,303 posts
22,011 battles

Lemming train. A completely unneeded feature of world of fantasy ships.

[TLS]
5,303 posts
22,011 battles
8 hours ago, LeoN1das said:

5. CV doesn't give scout

CV's job is not to scout anymore with all the nerfs and all the complaints about scouting, but to farm big damage on bbs. 

[-CAT-]
694 posts
11,423 battles
1 hour ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Lemming train. A completely unneeded feature of world of fantasy ships.

I learned about this extensively on Snail'o-rado regrind. Lemming trains are good to exploit If I'm sailing on a slow BB. A good lemming train meant I could last longer, just follow them and keep pounding potential targets, and keep the train going through battle. On the other hand, if the lemming train fails, that's all, my battle is over. I'm just trying to hold on as long as I can.

Edited by Sharr_Dextera

[SALT]
115 posts
3,705 battles
5 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

CV's job is not to scout anymore with all the nerfs and all the complaints about scouting, but to farm big damage on bbs. 

never heard about other cv's nerf except rocket planes. Lucky me never play cv after recent update.

[TLS]
5,303 posts
22,011 battles
4 minutes ago, LeoN1das said:

never heard about other cv's nerf except rocket planes. Lucky me never play cv after recent update.

Unfurls the scroll of nerfs since the "reworks" and watches it roll out the door...

[TLS]
5,303 posts
22,011 battles
4 hours ago, Sharr_Dextera said:

Lemming trains are good to exploit If I'm sailing on a slow BB.

As if you have another saner choice. Lemming train or lone death. 

• Cool 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
661 posts
20,983 battles

CV's seldom scout on random since they get little to nothing XP from it unless WG rewards damage from spotting fairly
For now they do scouting of opportunity and not of necessity unless you're in a CLAN war.
They too need to do damage and the best they can do right now is deploy fighter planes for cover.

• Cool 1

[AN-DO]
276 posts
11,435 battles

This way to play this game is hard, very hard, i must say that...

First : how to actually hit some things, especial with BB when play from tier 1 and no use of free exp, u need to thinks and try many time to know that is what and what is not what is.

The way to solo play ( how u managed yours ships sail thought all the sheeeet that float on the sea): repair, take cover, move forward, move back, avoid torp, dealing with fire, dealing with sinking...etc. This is a BIG GAP beween an noob and a seasoned one when 2 fires can completely take out almost off your HP.

The way how to play your ship type correctly. A hiding BB or a YOLO BB, no scout dd, ... 

The team play, when you suck, you make a team suck with you. Image 1 game with only 1 DD or only 1 CV and this one in your team is a completely brain dead, you will see how your team get fked fast enogh.

The important in master those things is thinks, try, caculate and dare to try. That need some balls to be the one leading a small group of ships to begin a attack when your team mate can run away at any moment.

• Cool 1

[BZ]
63 posts
16,979 battles

That looks like the majority of my games,  except your team are trying to contest a cap. In my usual experience the BBs and cruisers are on the I and J lines.

[O7]
238 posts
19,747 battles
On 7/7/2021 at 12:50 PM, SpearF1sher said:

and the midway killed own team player?

Twice I have seen a CV kill itself with a few torpedo attacks.  And both times the team wasn't losing or even looking like it would lose.

[JUNK]
1,133 posts
24,939 battles

typical gameplay these days, all along the years it actually gotten worst to a point its just sad to see

when i question such gameplay others say its my fault i didnt play better, well no wonder game is just so bad these days

also one of the factor why others around me stop playing, why waste time playing in such match when the rest have zero intelligence when match like this you know its a steamroll 

well this is wows now, i love the game i care for the game but whats the point anymore

[SALT]
115 posts
3,705 battles
1 hour ago, ahwai82 said:

typical gameplay these days, all along the years it actually gotten worst to a point its just sad to see

when i question such gameplay others say its my fault i didnt play better, well no wonder game is just so bad these days

also one of the factor why others around me stop playing, why waste time playing in such match when the rest have zero intelligence when match like this you know its a steamroll 

well this is wows now, i love the game i care for the game but whats the point anymore

Only play for daily containers, nothing more. Since too many bots and snowflakes.

[JUNK]
1,133 posts
24,939 battles
On 7/10/2021 at 12:12 AM, LeoN1das said:

Only play for daily containers, nothing more. Since too many bots and snowflakes.

I only play with friends i made playing wows all these years nowadays, div up then chat more than actually care about wows. At least its fun and bearable. 

Solo these days very much no no for me

Sign in to follow this