Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kanatan_Pettan

Increase way to get signal flags!

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

241
[RYUSE]
Member
66 posts
20,415 battles

In 0.10.4, the method of obtaining signal flags has changed so that you can get them in containers. Instead, even if you get achievements during battle( First blood ,Detonation etc.), you will no longer receive signal flags.

https://worldofwarships.asia/ja/news/game-updates/update-0104-german-destroyers-part-2/

 

However, due to this system change, many users are struggling because the flag is not available at all.

Is it possible to return the achievements so that they can receive the flag separately from the container?

 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
319
[-CAT-]
Member
704 posts
11,449 battles
6 hours ago, Kanatan_Pettan said:

......

Is it possible to return the achievements so that they can receive the flag separately from the container?

 

 

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,632
[TLS]
Member
5,309 posts
22,026 battles
10 hours ago, Sharr_Dextera said:

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

And then.. the path to the Dark Side(tm).

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles
32 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

And then.. the path to the Dark Side(tm).

And eventual redemption through the son you were lied to about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,091
[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,118 posts
18 hours ago, Kanatan_Pettan said:

Is it possible to return the achievements so that they can receive the flag separately from the container?

tenor.gif?itemid=13878112

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,632
[TLS]
Member
5,309 posts
22,026 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

And eventual redemption through the son you were lied to about.

And then the son converts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,122
[-CAT-]
Member
4,150 posts
15,259 battles

 

6 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

And eventual redemption through the son you were lied to about.

 

5 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

And then the son converts.

Repeat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles
Just now, S0und_Theif said:

Repeat.

It's the only way balance will ever exist.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
278
[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
671 posts
21,139 battles

WG wants you to buy flags either thru dubs or $$$.
Why do you think they are always giving it thru ships bundles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,632
[TLS]
Member
5,309 posts
22,026 battles
1 hour ago, S0und_Theif said:

Repeat.

Darth Cadeus.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,928
[151ST]
Member
3,975 posts
13,076 battles
On 7/3/2021 at 7:23 PM, Kanatan_Pettan said:

In 0.10.4, the method of obtaining signal flags has changed so that you can get them in containers. Instead, even if you get achievements during battle( First blood ,Detonation etc.), you will no longer receive signal flags.

https://worldofwarships.asia/ja/news/game-updates/update-0104-german-destroyers-part-2/

 

However, due to this system change, many users are struggling because the flag is not available at all.

Is it possible to return the achievements so that they can receive the flag separately from the container?

So I knew this change was bad, but I had no idea until I had a look at my signal balances tonight. I thought 'Yep no probs, the economy is overheated so I understand the move'

Talk about taking a sledgehammer to the issue though...

I generally stay stable on the basic eco signals because of achievements/rando crates (I pick resources but you get others). I'm down to around 500-600 on any I run on most ships, from 900-1000ish. Now I'm not whinging about my balances, so don't get your knickers in a twist. It's useful as a frame of reference.

This means that for those signals, the amount from the new crates system is so low that I can't even notice earning any.

I'm not opposed to cooling down the economy, I get what they are trying to do but this isn't how you do it or to the degree you do it. If you are going down this path, scrap the current signals system and reimburse players for their stockpiles. Then say 'this is square one, this is where we start the economy from'.

I started having to count credits for combat signals ages ago anyways, now I'm seriously wondering if I even run basic eco signals on many ships. The reason this change is so bad is that eventually there will be a point where most people run out, that will mean the grind for most of us just got longer. This even means 'paying' (premium) players will need to burn more time/credits/real money to keep playing even at a shadow of current earnings. What is even the point of premium time then?

I don't know how I'll feel about this in the morning but right now, I'm gutted. My time has become far less effective in game. I don't mind more content to unlock, I even understand the power creep to a degree...

But effectively making my time in game far less effective (which is what it amounts to long-term); I'm very not ok with this.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×