You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Well_DoneX3

[Meta]How to make Asian forum better

5 comments in this topic

[KNCOL]
252 posts
5,854 battles

I've noticed that there are a few missing features on Asian forum compared to the other two forums, i.e NA & EU forums. 

First of all, we're lacking the Add to friends option that is available on NA forum. Well, I do want to add my clanmates & people that I know on this forum as my friends too instead of simply following them. I hope that this function will be added in the foreseeable future. 

image.png.22459a0a006c7dd928865d0178c5b972.png

Secondly,  there used to be more reactions that can be used to react to posts & comments. What happened to them and why did they get removed? 

image.png.5db1c0328c934b706dd556f797af7aec.png

This is NA forum

image.png.1a6ac0bb9bc843e984e0511815f7580e.png

This is our Sadge forum

I hope that the forum admin will add those cool reactions back! Thank you! 678849525812690955.gif?v=1

• Thanks 1

[-CAT-]
4,117 posts
15,203 battles
8 hours ago, Well_DoneX3 said:

Secondly,  there used to be more reactions that can be used to react to posts & comments. What happened to them and why did they get removed? 

image.png.5db1c0328c934b706dd556f797af7aec.png

This is NA forum

A lot of forum members has been asking for this.

Agree with OP on this.

• Cool 1

[KNCOL]
431 posts
7,647 battles

And here I was, thinking you'd say "Asia forums need to be as active as NA or EU forums!", because that would be something I'd disagree. While it may seem that those two forums are "active", their activity only mostly consists of endless screeching, whining and howling of the same thing over and over again with the same names regurgitating the same endless arguments across different threads which can be lumped into one single whine megathread (I still clearly remember back in the days in NA forums when they made one megathread of all the radar whine threads).

Edited by Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus
  • Cool 6

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,308 posts
14,722 battles
On 7/21/2021 at 1:39 PM, Ryuuoh_DeltaPlus said:

And here I was, thinking you'd say "Asia forums need to be as active as NA or EU forums!", because that would be something I'd disagree. While it may seem that those two forums are "active", their activity only mostly consists of endless screeching, whining and howling of the same thing over and over again with the same names regurgitating the same endless arguments across different threads which can be lumped into one single whine megathread (I still clearly remember back in the days in NA forums when they made one megathread of all the radar whine threads).

We are somewhat heading there though. The recent posts on General Discussion section are getting more of those kind of threads.

[G-AB]
487 posts
5,708 battles
On 7/1/2021 at 5:09 AM, S0und_Theif said:

A lot of forum members has been asking for this.

Agree with OP on this.

Well compared to the WoT forum, we're not bad actually. WoT doesn't even have one reaction emoji.

• Cool 1