Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Temugin_

Expert Marksman is gone. Or is it?

5 comments in this topic

[TF44]
1 post
3,218 battles

Expert marksman is gone as a Captains skill, but is it really gone? I expected a noticeable change is Battleship accuracy. I have not noticed much of a change. Is it possible that WG just gives all BB's this skill,  ( sort of a shadow buff) just to keep BB players interested? They took the ability of BB's to brawl by nerfing secondary's so maybe this is a way of providing "balans?" WG does so many underhanded things to manipulate us, I wouldn't put it past them to make a significant change to the game and not tell us. What do you think?

[LBAS]
2,313 posts
4,150 battles

high tier BB is actually accurate (except German and Frenchies), even without "deadeye". the addition of deadeye IS MAKING THEM MORE ACCURATE.....

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
692 posts
21,273 battles

German BB are the epitome of inaccuracy.
The French BB are the one's with the wonky guns.
ITA BB's are short ranged FR guns.
British BB's guns only behave or consistent in T5/T6 and T10 ... the T7 to T9 are hit and miss specially T7.
RU BB's have better accuracy the nearer you are to the target ... think 15Km or less.
US BB guns have long flight time but tend to behave pretty nicely ... that is if you can compensate for the long flight time.
JP BB guns tend to be accurate at extended to extreme distances with exception to ISE she tends to have the American BB long flight time.
---------------------------------
The Dead Eye was supposed to be the patch up/gimmick for the short ranged wonky ITA BB guns.
Now that was taken ... ITA BB's are to take it hard up their noses.

[TF44]
575 posts
24,632 battles
23 hours ago, Temugin_ said:

I have not noticed much of a change. Is it possible that WG just gives all BB's this skill,  ( sort of a shadow buff) just to keep BB players interested?

If they did,it will probably be mentioned in the devblog, and if it's a sneak patch, data miners would be all over it and made uproar. BB drivers are still the highest in popularity so...

but-that-is-illogical.jpg

[SMOKE]
3,057 posts
19,534 battles

It's just so typical of skills , upgrades, etc .. a % based buff usually end up just not enough for the one who needs it and instead made the good one OP and the OP god tier OP ..

Sign in to follow this