Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MrHumpty_Dumpty

USS Georgia

10 comments in this topic

[L-W-H]
67 posts
4,705 battles

This recent patch I don't know why but the grouping of Georgia's shells has been ridiculous for me? Maybe its a bug or im overreacting but ive been seeing consistent Cruiser levels of dispersion and accuracy from her overmatching 457mm which is literally impossible to dodge in a cruiser. Has anyone else experienced this?

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
671 posts
21,139 battles

Quite the opposite for me.
My Georgia shells are not behaving properly, they all land AROUND the target.

252 posts
5,219 battles

I love it when you fire a perfectly aimed salvo at a broadside under 10km and all shells land in front and behind the target. This occurs in all BBs.

I try to resist smashing the keyboard when this happens.

RNG they call it....

Edited by ArseKrakenUnleashed

[CLAY]
3,537 posts
15,104 battles
2 hours ago, ArseKrakenUnleashed said:

I love it when you fire a perfectly aimed salvo at a broadside under 10km and all shells land in front and behind the target. This occurs in all BBs.

RNG they call it....

Yes, those shots that are perfectly on target, which hit all around.

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
671 posts
21,139 battles
13 hours ago, ArseKrakenUnleashed said:

RNG they call it....

I wholeheartedly agree on this.
And this happens more often than desired.
It's just an eye opener ... you lined up the shot at less than 10km and the shells all fall SHORT! What THE!

[LGND]
603 posts
14,093 battles
18 hours ago, MrHumpty_Dumpty said:

This recent patch I don't know why but the grouping of Georgia's shells has been ridiculous for me? Maybe its a bug or im overreacting but ive been seeing consistent Cruiser levels of dispersion and accuracy from her overmatching 457mm which is literally impossible to dodge in a cruiser. Has anyone else experienced this?

Georgia using super cruiser dispersion so she always have cruiser level accuracy but if rng fckd up you got German BB Dispersion lel

[SMOKE]
3,030 posts
19,497 battles

Goddess of RNG is all about RNG .. sometime she smile on you, sometime she spit on you , you had not seen time when I fire all my DD guns at a target less than 6KM and yet the shells all land in front and behind the target , and then there are time I just take a shoot at that enemy Cruiser what 18KM away from my Kongo and score 2 Citadel .. sometime one had to wonder how the dispersion actually work

[151ST]
3,976 posts
13,078 battles

The lock-on feature has been getting more inconsistent.

Basically I've noticed a couple of times no auto-lockon or no indicator and I have to 'x' twice.

I've been meaning to test it without mods to double check but I've been largely mitigating it with a double x tap.

Could be something similar.

OR

You could be running into the perspective issues in the engine.

This is where a ship looks broadside but isn't or where your aim looks like it is, is wrong. Make sure to have a glance at the minimap indicator before firing, this can tell you if your depth or aim for angle is correct.

Edited by S4pp3R

[L-W-H]
67 posts
4,705 battles
19 hours ago, ArseKrakenUnleashed said:

RNG they call it....

This happened to me and ive never quite really understood how this can actually even happen

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
671 posts
21,139 battles
26 minutes ago, MrHumpty_Dumpty said:

This happened to me and ive never quite really understood how this can actually even happen

I'm not surprised.
At least your target did an evasive maneuver.
Mine was just sailing in a straight line same distance as yours and it fell short.

Sign in to follow this