Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

World of Warship is dying.... we need DD with airstrike

10 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
2,313 posts
4,150 battles

the game is dying, a lot of player is already dead.... i mean some of them is really dead by old age. or Tired grinding too much....

recruiting younger player to play is really hard, since it take 30 sec reload for BB and trust me the kids is complaining about that too.

ITS TIME TO MILKING IT TO THE MAX! the game is entering old phase ! more than 5 year old! its very common now for game dev to even milk the game 1 month after release...

RINSE and Repeat.....

you guys are getting old too right? its all about profit! AND RETIRE EARLY $$

Hybrid IS HUGE SUCCESS! NO DENY IT! now soon we will have Kearsage! the most American out of America!

we have Dutch CA with repair and Airstrike, I Told ya its really UNFAIR!

____________________________________________________________________________________

#DD with Airstrike Armament

#DDAirstrike

#DDaddy Daadddy DOOOUU

#DDLivesMatter

#Hybrid DD

#DDV

#DDprint$$

#DDV

#DDV

#DDV

#DDV

#DDV

#DDV

NO RB No Steel, SELL IT IN CASH $

#DDV

who the hell idea is Research Bureau and Steel? do it print money as much as other currency? CASH is the best! no bulshiet, just paying straight!

Edited by Skarhabek
  • Funny 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,663 posts
27,306 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

MILKING IT TO THE MAX!

We're milking who now?

• Funny 2

[BLESS]
1,571 posts
13,794 battles

The falloff of Ise and Tone has been very rapid, Tone, in fact, barely registered at all. Kearsage might be a bit more popular, but that doesn't alter the fact that the overall impact of these hybrids has been pretty minimal once past the first week.

I agree that we are looking at WG milking the playerbase for the last frontiers of originality, but, lets face it, Tone at least has been requested by players since forever. Still, WG is also being pretty smart about it by making sure that these ships are not nearly powerful enough to affect the overall meta. We aren't looking at devs throwing the game under the bus by starting an inflationary arms race. The opposite, if anything.

• Cool 1

[STUN]
214 posts
13 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

We're milking who now?

Check your teats...!!  lol!

[TLS]
5,321 posts
22,034 battles
3 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

We aren't looking at devs throwing the game under the bus by starting an inflationary arms race.

Yep. They are not throwing the game under the bus. They are throwing it into Chernobyl instead.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this