Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FG_Yomamamoto

MM imbalance, radar

8 comments in this topic

[KAMI]
488 posts
5,997 battles

Noticing this more and more. Maybe if WG see a thread with enough screenshots they still might not do anything about it but meh

mm1.jpg

[SMOKE]
3,057 posts
19,534 battles

seen worse , not uncommon and made for a bad match up alright , not fun at all if you are piloting a DD or CL , seeing this kind playing out even worse on Ranked and Grand Battle , at 7 vs  7, seen matches with one side having 2 Radar and the other none.

4 posts
2,939 battles

I keep playing hoping I will start enjoying the game more but this crap just resigns me to the fact I probably won't and may as well move on.

1,859 posts
9,421 battles

Felix Schultz does not have hydro and I wonder why you marked the enemy Aegir but skipped the Agir and Roon on your team.

Matchmaking ignores radar has been a long standing issue indeed (though by some extension should we argue that it is largely the same as how it handles destroyers that ignores their different niches?).

• Cool 1

[KAMI]
488 posts
5,997 battles
6 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Felix Schultz does not have hydro and I wonder why you marked the enemy Aegir but skipped the Agir and Roon on your team.

Matchmaking ignores radar has been a long standing issue indeed (though by some extension should we argue that it is largely the same as how it handles destroyers that ignores their different niches?).

Third party mod, it's inaccurate in some instances

[SMOKE]
3,057 posts
19,534 battles
1 hour ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Not quite the same , whether its generalist, torpedo boat or gunboat DD , all DD can be countered and play against, by other DD and other surface ships , RADAR on the other hand is absolute, non counterable. This is one reason why the current Bronze League Ranked are plagued by Belfast and Atlanta , and why the all pushed back stance on high tier games of all modes , a single 12KM Radar means an exclusion zone out to 13KM+ for any light force and on many maps a single Radar hiding behind rocks can just deny access to hugh area of the map. If both team got the same Radar coverage , then its at worse making the game passive , but if one side got the coverage and the other not or lacking , then it really give advantage to the team having the coverage

Edited by Mechfori

[KAMI]
488 posts
5,997 battles

gg MM, and great job WG.

WG, masters of taking the piss since some Russian said "what if we do an online tank arcade game"

WGfailshard.jpg

Edited by FG_Yomamamoto

Sign in to follow this