Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TsunamiShenShi

FK cv and those aboanimatons half CV

25 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
280 posts
11,588 battles

Expericene completely destroyed by those fking anoying bugs and fly and that strom reduce view to 8km perfecly for those coward to hiding and spams their fking bugs all over my head.

CV is not only cancer in this game. now they got more cancer form any form possible.

SEE? they are not good, they just using their fking broken ability to ruin everything

image.png.f2e6d418eb7687316dd2447e156e6d49.png image.thumb.png.9f97c710d921dbab2f9242c308d8aebc.pngimage.thumb.png.f6a4dd77c70bef7e364c3660146148c0.png 

[TF44]
575 posts
24,632 battles

you wont get 66 planes / top score if the old bugs ended you earlier instead of spotting for yamato.

wows.gif.b9c84d2f28513cfac730253a703b471

• Cool 5

[SMOKE]
3,057 posts
19,534 battles

I've found the hybrids more annoying to teammates than to enemy , too many come in playing them for the planes and then guess what, when they had to play the plane, they put their ship way back so they cannot be spotted or fired upon but that take one gun platform away from the team and the front which dearly might needs it . Been on a game with only 1 Cruiser per team and my team got a Tone , he's staying majority of time unable, unwilling to do his part as Cruiser. The team's BB(s) practically scream at him , considering there is already a CV on hand I can align with the BB on that

Edited by Mechfori
  • Funny 2

[CLAY]
3,545 posts
15,179 battles

You seem to have done quite well actually. Your problem is not planes, it is team mates.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
5,321 posts
22,034 battles

what? he died because of AP punctures. Nothing more. Yesterday I had the fun of trolling a Haku in my dd. Shima or Gearing iirc... Torp, fail, return run for torp, fail, turn into a torpedo which didn't arm... Ah... CV so UP now. 

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
Modder, Member
3,325 posts
14,850 battles

54k damage from artillery

21k damage from planes

Blames CV

Go back to Smolensk, since you take a lot of AP damage more than the average Smolensk does.

• Cool 3

107 posts
9,186 battles

Errr. Take more damage from surface ships and blmes CV? Even got destroyed by yamato here. Misdirected anger and irrational. That CV is not very good. Giving you 66 planes shot down for 26k damage. A good CV player would have deleted you much sooner. 

• Cool 3

[IMS]
684 posts
13,533 battles

Ise?
My KGV easily burns til it sinks, with my almost FULL HP

[AN-DO]
280 posts
11,588 battles
1 hour ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

21k damage from planes

Blames CV

Go back to Smolensk, since you take a lot of AP damage more than the average Smolensk does.

54k dame take for a long time and i can repaier and moving ( 80% tiem of the game)

21k dame contiuly in a very short time, i dodge alot of torps, i i don't dodge it will not stop at 21k dame, 21k dame and make you go a rough endlessly unstill ghet shoot by yamato

[CLAY]
3,545 posts
15,179 battles
31 minutes ago, AdmiralYamamoto8 said:

Errr. Take more damage from surface ships and blmes CV? Even got destroyed by yamato here. Misdirected anger and irrational. That CV is not very good. Giving you 66 planes shot down for 26k damage. A good CV player would have deleted you much sooner. 

2 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

what? he died because of AP punctures. Nothing more. Yesterday I had the fun of trolling a Haku in my dd. Shima or Gearing iirc... Torp, fail, return run for torp, fail, turn into a torpedo which didn't arm... Ah... CV so UP now. 

1 hour ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

21k damage from planes

Blames CV

I would allow one excuse to blame CV.

IF OP had just gone undetected, only to be spotted by planes, and then hit by Yamato while being spotted by planes, then they would have a reason to complain about CV.

But then they would not need to say anything about damage caused, so it probably wasn’t this.

107 posts
9,186 battles
50 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I would allow one excuse to blame CV.

IF OP had just gone undetected, only to be spotted by planes, and then hit by Yamato while being spotted by planes, then they would have a reason to complain about CV.

But then they would not need to say anything about damage caused, so it probably wasn’t this.

OP mentions storm which means 8km visibility. Blames planes when you know what Yamato can do to you at 8km range. Lol

• Cool 1

107 posts
9,186 battles
1 hour ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

54k dame take for a long time and i can repaier and moving ( 80% tiem of the game)

21k dame contiuly in a very short time, i dodge alot of torps, i i don't dodge it will not stop at 21k dame, 21k dame and make you go a rough endlessly unstill ghet shoot by yamato

Yeah but it is a lower tier CV vs your tier. It did not even finish top 3 in the enemy team which means it did not carry the game. The problem is your teammates and that Yamato carrying. You mentioned storm with 8km visibility. Yamato would have spotted and devstruck you at that range. Nothing here shows that the CV is broken or OP. 

• Cool 2

[MRI]
4,045 posts
17,956 battles

Took more way more damage from surface ships. Finished with a base xp higher than the enemy CV despite being on the losing team. Still blames the CV that was on the bottom half of the scoreboard for the loss, and not the Yamato that was obviously carrying the game. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

107 posts
9,186 battles
6 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Took more way more damage from surface ships. Finished with a base xp higher than the enemy CV despite being on the losing team. Still blames the CV that was on the bottom half of the scoreboard for the loss, and not the Yamato that was obviously carrying the game. :Smile_facepalm:

Good one. I missed the base XP part. Haha. Plus it was a downtiered cv. Should hve gotten higher base XP if it actually carried the game hurting t10 ships.

Seems like some people just blame CVs for everything. Perception bias.

Edited by AdmiralYamamoto8
  • Cool 2

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
692 posts
21,273 battles

Hybrids are not that all they are hyped to be.
Same with that coming Kearsarge. (equipped with Tiny Tim rockets[hit pretty hard with WG's latest balancing act])
You should however worry about that upcoming Dutch but if you're not into bow tanking there's no problem.

[SEARN]
1,103 posts
18,445 battles
19 hours ago, Mechfori said:

I've found the hybrids more annoying to teammates than to enemy , too many come in playing them for the planes and then guess what, when they had to play the plane, they put their ship way back so they cannot be spotted or fired upon but that take one gun platform away from the team and the front which dearly might needs it . Been on a game with only 1 Cruiser per team and my team got a Tone , he's staying majority of time unable, unwilling to do his part as Cruiser. The team's BB(s) practically scream at him , considering there is already a CV on hand I can align with the BB on that

Agree. They are poor as a BB and poor as a CV. The MM sees them as a BB, but they won't be played as a normal BB by the players using them. Same goes for Tone and its role as a cruiser. Personally I feel there should be special MM rules for these hybrid ships.

Also is bad for ops. In Aegis been more than a few times now that our only 2-3 BBs are all Ise. Guess which ships you 100% cannot count on to be a BB for the entire op? Yep the Ise's. Sailing out of position the find cover to launch planes that will do far less damage than your guns could be doing is apparently extremely useful to getting a 5* win. TLDR, it isn't.

[CLAY]
3,545 posts
15,179 battles
36 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Yep the Ise's. Sailing out of position the find cover to launch planes that will do far less damage than your guns could be doing is apparently extremely useful to getting a 5* win. TLDR, it isn't.

You are meant to use planes as guided shells. 30 seconds in air Max, then dump torps on target.

[L-W-H]
67 posts
4,722 battles

the Kaga and Hakuyru are probably the most overpowered ships in the game right now. Kaga torps and Haku torps have such insane Alpha Damage and the spread is broken asf. Playing heavy cruisers against a Hak is a world of pain when it hits you with its narrow 2 torps dealing 16k of damage and also spotting you for the 457mm bbs to overmatch and shit on you.

[G-AB]
516 posts
6,079 battles

And we get yet another anti-CV thread...

[CLAY]
3,545 posts
15,179 battles
1 hour ago, DDayCobra said:

And we get yet another anti-CV thread...

Technically yes? But this one is more us reading OP’s message and saying “Wait, why are you blaming CVs again? You were shot by a Yamato. It doesn’t matter if the Yamato shot you while you were dodging planes, you were in a cyclone. You were less than 8km from a Yamato. Planes weren’t you biggest problem.”

• Cool 2

[AN-DO]
280 posts
11,588 battles
3 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Technically yes? But this one is more us reading OP’s message and saying “Wait, why are you blaming CVs again? You were shot by a Yamato. It doesn’t matter if the Yamato shot you while you were dodging planes, you were in a cyclone. You were less than 8km from a Yamato. Planes weren’t you biggest problem.”

The Ya not hit me when the strom is 8km, it hit me when it 15 km view and during all the time of view 8km strom i get bully by full air plane , in this short time i shoot down over 30 air crafs and in this small map they can send air crafs to me ( in the mid of map rushing to kill cv) instantly.

[HKN]
30 posts
4,604 battles

In real life Yamato got bullied by US Air group, Repulse got bullied by Japanese Air group, in both case they got sunk without a chance to fight back, you were alone in a cyclone, CV found you, bomb you and decided to come after you then its their choice, its not like a round based game where they can only attack you once and no more, it dosnt work like that, i dont see you complain if yamato decide to shoot at you all game long and when cv bomb you, you make a post and whine about it.

• Cool 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
692 posts
21,273 battles

Just post replay as screenshots doesn't justify whatever you claimed happened.
It just shows things better and gets the message faster.

• Cool 1

107 posts
9,186 battles
6 hours ago, TsunamiShenShi said:

The Ya not hit me when the strom is 8km, it hit me when it 15 km view and during all the time of view 8km strom i get bully by full air plane , in this short time i shoot down over 30 air crafs and in this small map they can send air crafs to me ( in the mid of map rushing to kill cv) instantly.

Okay. Then based on what you said, why is the CV attacking you in the cyclone? Because you are alone and low in HP after taking AP pens from Yamato all game totaling 51k. CVs job is to finish low health targets to help the team.  

Edited by AdmiralYamamoto8

[LBAS]
5,465 posts
12,846 battles

I will be regret this but I must risk for it

shot-21.06.26_14.49.55-0179.jpg

shot-21.06.26_14.49.59-0877.jpg

shot-21.06.26_14.50.16-0450.jpg

shot-21.06.26_15.36.40-0916.jpg

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this