Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LeoN1das

High Tier Never be Challenging

5 comments in this topic

[SALT]
115 posts
3,705 battles

Never i feel like this before, but after some loses (which is lots) at high tier (coz i want grinding ofc) and not for fun. 

Once a month surely i got chat banned due to my toxicity with my own team, i fell like (i did sometimes) want to shoot them even they are my team. The only i feel something that challenging in brawl. The loading screen said "Battle against real players. Team are matched based on player skill level. Ships restriction apply." But it's sometime also doesn't get excited.

My imagination when i was in T5 like "High tier must be filled with good players, i need to catch them." And when i reached T7 (Shiratsuyu) my mindset need to be change, "I don't need to get hurry, i need to mastered one ship first then i can go for the next tier." Thankfully with that mindset, i can at least have some sense and think about go and no-go place, shoot or not-shoot, etc.

The issue come when i reached T10 (Yoshino my first T10 ships) i found so many player that shouldn't be at this tier. I never judge myself as good player though or better than the othe
rs. Next, keep pretend to not say something that might players catch it as insult. But, the harder i hold myself, more id*ot my team would be. Usually, i often play T8 so in other words at least many player already basic skill, but my expectation already wrong when the match reach 15 mins.

Now, already 3 T10 ships (Yoshino, Harugumo, and recently Marceau) things more often get sad whenever i look at my team. Rarely to get proper teamwork, balance MM, etc. Playing at low tier also get boring sometimes stressful, why? Because, why i can play at T8 need to sealclubbing at T6? And they need to learn first. I don't know should i worried about my stats or not, i just worried whenever the start begin and for 2 mins already see the outcome.

I already followings some tips to encounter such ridiculous event such as take a rest 3 hours, play different ships, etc. Only sometimes work and the rest didn't.

THIS MESSAGE FOR FUTURE PLAYER, MIGHT YOU READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND:
"Every player has their own gameplay." I sure understand this, but don't misunderstood about this. Don't think you are different so  you can do whatever you want, think about your team.

image_2021-06-18_235253.png

• Cool 1

[MALD]
544 posts
13,755 battles

It's always a tough experience when doing solo 

Sometimes I would put down my grinding schedule and keep playing the ships I like, or go ham in co-op, or else the never ending grind will exhaust me. A few months ago I decided to skip both Italy BBs & German split DDs but welp, I nearly finish my Colombo grind & about to start from GJ Merkel. Its a life of grinding

[LBAS]
5,448 posts
12,763 battles

I risk it for unsportmanlike to chatting in order to stop run and hide turn around and fight back

[SALT]
115 posts
3,705 battles
12 hours ago, GoodMorning_MFs said:

It's always a tough experience when doing solo 

Yeah, but it's the only way to measure how good you are.

Dunno the reason why people always make fun about others stats. But, I 80% agree about it.

Sign in to follow this