Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Twitch Prime Rewards Dutch Girl

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles

World of Warships Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 08.29.00.21.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles

World of Warships Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 08.30.41.46.png

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles
5 minutes ago, Metal_illness said:

eww tier 4

 

1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Free ship.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles

I know its only coop.

I know its only T4.

But...

World of Warships Screenshot 2021.06.18 - 10.47.34.24.png

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[BKT]
Beta Tester
24 posts
3,847 battles

Claimed it, but it hasn't shown up in my port. Claimed maybe 12 hours ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles
3 minutes ago, Cyberwaste said:

Claimed it, but it hasn't shown up in my port. Claimed maybe 12 hours ago.

Mine was insta.

I have had ones that take ages though.

Did you try logging out and in again?

I know, I know but sometimes that works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,851 posts
9,360 battles
5 hours ago, S0und_Theif said:

(snip)

So judging from De Ruyter's "Premium Early Access" (and somewhat ironically she is probably the most famous ship in the entire tech tree), is it possible that the Dutch cruisers Early Access event would be similiar to the pattern of Italian Battleships: Tiers 4 to 7 are available through combat missions, even though significant parts of their national flavor start only from Tier 8 (reinforced casemate and deck plating, fast-recharging RP at the cost of mediocre main gun offense output and more vulnerable to fire damage).

Then why do the commoerative permacamoes start only from T7 Eendracht?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,122
[-CAT-]
Member
4,150 posts
15,259 battles
16 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

So judging from De Ruyter's "Premium Early Access" (and somewhat ironically she is probably the most famous ship in the entire tech tree), is it possible that the Dutch cruisers Early Access event would be similiar to the pattern of Italian Battleships: Tiers 4 to 7 are available through combat missions, even though significant parts of their national flavor start only from Tier 8 (reinforced casemate and deck plating, fast-recharging RP at the cost of mediocre main gun offense output and more vulnerable to fire damage).

Sequential Bundle.

T4 to T7 for F2P players.

T8 and T9 players have to pay to get them.

With T9 possibly being russian roulette (random bundle).

 

I also notice that WG use this method since USN BB Split.

22 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Then why do the commoerative permacamoes start only from T7 Eendracht?

This is very weird.

WG usually give perma camo from T6.

 

Probably WG has plans to give a different design perma camo for T5 and T6?

Just like in the Italian BB arc, where T6 and T7 have different perma camo than T8, T9, and T10.

Probably.

 

I hope they give them a different perma camo for T5 and T6 or add perma camo for T6 at a later date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[IMS]
Member
649 posts
13,435 battles

I'm still waiting for my Fibre Broadband provider to activate my free 6 months Amazon Prime so I can get this ship too:

image.thumb.png.e0247fa46fbddeb6100cd93e20016f28.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,242
[LBAS]
Member
2,303 posts
4,125 battles

anyone could explain what is the benefit of amazon prime gaming??? is that worth the price?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles
10 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

anyone could explain what is the benefit of amazon prime gaming??? is that worth the price?

I don't know if its the same worldwide, but in Australia I pay 7 dollars a month for an Amazon Prime account.

This gets me Amazon Streaming, free postage on Amazon orders and all the gaming benefits.

It gets me drops on World of Warships, Destiny 2 and a few others I may or may not play.

For me, its a no brainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
223
[G-AB]
Member
507 posts
5,875 battles

WG, I wish next Prime Gaming reward would be a waifu Commander. I need more waifu Commanders for my fleet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
319
[-CAT-]
Member
704 posts
11,449 battles
2 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

anyone could explain what is the benefit of amazon prime gaming??? is that worth the price?

In "our realms", If you got good internet connection (without some kind of BS than limiting certain aspects due to "legalized reason"), then you may get benefit from it. If it is a crappy internet (which most of us trapped with it), forget it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[IMS]
Member
649 posts
13,435 battles
2 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I don't know if its the same worldwide, but in Australia I pay 7 dollars a month for an Amazon Prime account.

This gets me Amazon Streaming, free postage on Amazon orders and all the gaming benefits.

It gets me drops on World of Warships, Destiny 2 and a few others I may or may not play.

For me, its a no brainer.

Amazon Prime Singapore, SGD 2.99 per month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,025
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
5,642 posts
27,159 battles
7 hours ago, Andy_Siau said:

Amazon Prime Singapore, SGD 2.99 per month

Hmmm. Do you get the same for that?

Because 1 SGD is almost exactly the same as 1 AUD.

Singaporians and Aussies are worth the same 😄

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[IMS]
Member
649 posts
13,435 battles
5 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Hmmm. Do you get the same for that?

Because 1 SGD is almost exactly the same as 1 AUD.

Singaporians and Aussies are worth the same 😄

 

Yes, our currency almost the same....
So is it AUD 2.99 monthly there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,851 posts
9,360 battles
On 6/19/2021 at 1:25 AM, S0und_Theif said:

*Snip*

 

So here comes the official Development Bulletin. Tiers IV to VII are available through grinding the event for free (of which Tier V and VII are awarded directly for completing directives and the others via token bundles), Tier VIII can be obtained by purchasing additional tokens and Tier IX only through random draws with doubloons. Perhaps this has become a standard pattern for Early Access events.

In addition WG has been giving commemorative flags for events? Though it would be perfect to fly the "Dutch Cruisers Early Access" flag on the Dutch cruisers.

Despite this is a complete, full tech tree, WG is stingy this time and there turns out that no Event permacamoes are offered to neither Celebes nor Kijkduin. I have been thinking that the Airstrike may be somewhat similar to the "Mortar" mechanic in the Key Battles/Big Hunt events, HE ordnance with large blast radius but very long time-on-target delay. And since probably no real-life naval weapons of modern age delivers such kinds of attack, land based bombers are used as a substitute.

Current rendering shows that it is almost sure that Kijkduin and Eendracht shares a same hull and now we can claim that 5 tiers of Dutch tech tree ships are created out of 2 projects. And I have been thinking that considering respective random battle experiences of each tier which of the Dutch CLs would feel better for random gaming. Will they have relations like Emile Bertin and La Galissoniere, or Algerie, Charles Martel and Saint-Louis?

(By the way the continuity of this line seems like how Soviet cruisers shift from Shchors to the alternative branch. Though it is understandable as there are not that much available and suitable material on first hand.)

Also there is no news about the alleged DZP Dockyard event?

Edited by Project45_Opytny
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,122
[-CAT-]
Member
4,150 posts
15,259 battles
36 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

So here comes the official Development Bulletin. Tiers IV to VII are available through grinding the event for free (of which Tier V and VII are awarded directly for completing directives and the others via token bundles), Tier VIII can be obtained by purchasing additional tokens and Tier IX only through random draws with doubloons. Perhaps this has become a standard pattern for Early Access events.

Looks like it.

Started for USN BB up to current.

 

It is more consistent and guaranteed that players will get ships from T4 to T7 (if the branching starts at T8, then T8 is free.).

While T8 requires a small amount of money.

And T9 requires players to play and pay random bundles (russian roulette).

 

36 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

In addition WG has been giving commemorative flags for events? Though it would be perfect to fly the "Dutch Cruisers Early Access" flag on the Dutch cruisers.

Started only from German DD split.:fish_book:

 

WG will probably will put more comemortive flags. Though auction. :Smile_trollface:

 

36 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Despite this is a complete, full tech tree, WG is stingy this time and there turns out that no Event permacamoes are offered to neither Celebes nor Kijkduin.

Also disappointed at this.

 

36 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

I have been thinking that the Airstrike may be somewhat similar to the "Mortar" mechanic in the Key Battles/Big Hunt events, HE ordnance with large blast radius but very long time-on-target delay. And since probably no real-life naval weapons of modern age delivers such kinds of attack, land based bombers are used as a substitute.

No mention if the blast radius is large that it damages ships even if it's not a direct hit. :fish_book:

 

36 minutes ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Also there is no news about the alleged DZP Dockyard event?

Which is good.

Players are sick and tired of that mode.
2 times a year is ok.
But 4 times a year is too much and most, if not all, players are burned out.
Burned out players = less income.

Also, putting a new ship branch, let a lone a new nation as a dockyard is a really bad idea.
There will be a demand for this ship.
If WG puts her on a limited time event, then they are only getting short term income.
If WG puts her on premium shop, then they
can get long term income.

I say put her in the premium ship and dockayrd can come back 2 times a year.
And dockyard is discriminatory towards F2P players.

Pay up or pay no attention - Lesta CEO

Edited by S0und_Theif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
200
[ANZAC]
Member
542 posts
20,692 battles
On 6/21/2021 at 12:15 AM, Skarhabek said:

anyone could explain what is the benefit of amazon prime gaming??? is that worth the price?

Im in NZ, and subscribe to PrimeVideo its like $5usd a month. So all the amazon streaming content, plus prme gaming. Cheap in NZ as we dont get the full fat Amazon experience - no prime delivery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
177
[IMS]
Member
649 posts
13,435 battles
9 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Im in NZ, and subscribe to PrimeVideo its like $5usd a month. So all the amazon streaming content, plus prme gaming. Cheap in NZ as we dont get the full fat Amazon experience - no prime delivery.

Amazon SG Prime also offer free delivery every now and then for purchases of at least SGD40 from Amazon U.S.
Think Lazada SG and Shopee SG is too successful in Singapore, and Amazon SG offers better due to very tough competition here in Singapore.

Edited by Andy_Siau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×