Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Make_Scenario_Great_Anew

Hardest Big Hunt This Week

16 comments in this topic

1,530 posts
19,302 battles

Big Hunt becomes hardest this week.

The gate will open after Aurora has appeared for 3 minutes. But Aurora, together with Flyfires, will already occupy the gate zone before it opens.

Please don't PVP before the gate open. No need to PVP because there will surely be a lot of 1000+ Flyfire at the gate. Additionally, the reward for destroying other BOTs has been greatly increased.

• Cool 5

[LBAS]
2,043 posts
3,735 battles

Meanwhile some douch3bag :

BLOOD FOR THE BLOoD GOD!

Me after killing 2 of their team Mates....

Press F..... 

Some dude : welcome to the division!!

• Funny 4

[TLS]
4,772 posts
21,124 battles

Time for PvP, Extreme level. Anyone want to join in the Karnage for Khorne?

[CLAY]
3,179 posts
13,965 battles

Thankfully, I already have everything I can buy, so the only reason I’m playing the mode is because Ive already started the Italian missions, so I may as well keep going till they’re done.

I mean, I won’t PvP (I avoid it anyway unless someone attacks me or my team picks a fight) if unprovoked, but I won’t expect to make it to gate either.

[STUN]
160 posts
1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Thankfully, I already have everything I can buy, so the only reason I’m playing the mode is because Ive already started the Italian missions, so I may as well keep going till they’re done.

WG has said that all battle points will get converted to credits after the event. Conversion rate is 1 BP --> 75 credits.

Rack 'em up boys, go get them battle points!

• Cool 3

Administrator, WG Staff
291 posts

I literally can not make it out alive anymore lol. I think I need to be playing the "portal escape" game instead of the "KILL THE AURORA" game. My slow Avenger can't make it to the end game anymore T_T (no pun intended). 

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[LBAS]
5,270 posts
11,805 battles

But mostly Asian player never read English for avoid pvp while wait portal open

[CLAY]
3,179 posts
13,965 battles
6 hours ago, mademoisail said:

I literally can not make it out alive anymore lol. I think I need to be playing the "portal escape" game instead of the "KILL THE AURORA" game. My slow Avenger can't make it to the end game anymore T_T (no pun intended). 

Form the few games I’ve played yesterday, the ‘escape’ and ‘kill’ games are no longer seperate. If not killed, Aurora will sail directly through the portal by the time it activates.

Whether you try to kill the Aurora or not, you still have to survive her and all the Fyreflys.

The problem with that is there are still too many other players who try to kill you before Aurora even spawns. And If a significant amount of players are dead, it obviously gets harder to take down Aurora and survive the Fyreflys. You need the other players not on your team alive, at the very least to provide alternative targets for the bots. Otherwise you get overwhelmed.

Had a game last night where I tried to play friendly, but the few team mates I had abandoned and killed me early on.

Had another where I could not find a team until there were like only 10 players left and Aurora was out and hunting.

Both those games were in Avenger. It may be slow, but Anti Torpedo hull and the Ally support module... the one which gives 5km healing and invulnerability , are life savers. You do rely on team support and positioning a lot though.

[TLS]
4,772 posts
21,124 battles

I send torpedoes in for the lols and see who gets hit. If I cannot escape, no one will! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

186 posts
630 battles
2 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

I send torpedoes in for the lols and see who gets hit. If I cannot escape, no one will! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Ah the crab mentality.

If I can't get out of this bucket, then no one will:Smile_trollface:

[CLAY]
3,179 posts
13,965 battles
20 minutes ago, Admiral_Helena said:

Ah the crab mentality.

If I can't get out of this bucket, then no one will:Smile_trollface:

I have the lead by example mentality. If I don’t antagonise people, they in future won’t feel the need to antagonise others. Which suits me if I meet the, again in battle.

Which is why I don’t understand why the crab mentality. It just encourages other to screw YOU over later.

[TLS]
4,772 posts
21,124 battles

sees triss. Sends a flurry of fishes as a present. :3

• Funny 3

[CLAY]
3,179 posts
13,965 battles
2 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

sees triss. Sends a flurry of fishes as a present. :3

Activates Avenger’s invulnerability field, takes aim at Nyo.

You could have walked away, but you’ve chosen death. 😛

[TLS]
4,772 posts
21,124 battles
11 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Activates Avenger’s invulnerability field, takes aim at Nyo.

You could have walked away, but you’ve chosen death. 😛

Runs too fast to be shot at. 😛

[STUN]
160 posts
21 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

I have the lead by example mentality. If I don’t antagonise people, they in future won’t feel the need to antagonise others. Which suits me if I meet the, again in battle.

Which is why I don’t understand why the crab mentality. It just encourages other to screw YOU over later.

That attitude helps a tiny bit but in general, people are are just 'ornery' and will try kill you anyway for the thrills of 'killing' you and stopping you from getting double points for exiting the portal.

It's part of the game after all. Oh well.  😉 

Sign in to follow this