Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Death1981

Question about anti torpedo bulge

10 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
36 posts
1,887 battles

I noticed my New Mexico BB had anti torpedo bulge after I upgraded it. Well at least I think the extra bulge on the side is the anti torpedo bulge. Anyway is it just for show or is it supposed to obsorb some damage? I haven't noticed any difference.

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Well, Battleships is designed for brawler and absorb dame. So, the torpedo bulge is not only for show but it used for protecting your ships against underwater treat.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

It gets added in its collision model. As for how effective it is... well maybe you should eat more torps so you can tell us about it.

For science!

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

It gets added in its collision model. As for how effective it is... well maybe you should eat more torps so you can tell us about it.

For science!

For science!

mjxnk6.png

This is on the Fubuki with 17 max damage, as stated in the port screen.

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,023 battles

Think of it  as spaced armour. its not going to stop a round but triggers the torp to detonate prematurely, you will still suffer some damage and flooding as per usual.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,453 battles

I think I burst his bulge.

UGaRjvv.jpg

sZr2VNd.jpg

This was with the stock torps rated at 11,600 damage each. 4 hits in first screenshot, 2 more in second. On the slow-motion replay each hit seemed to do about 8,000.

Sign in to follow this