Sign in to follow this  
Cloudimuziq

Germany ships, commanders and planes?

33 comments in this topic

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

We've known this for awhile now. The Imperial German Navy/Kriegsmarine will be making an appearance, but is likely slated to arrive after the Imperial Russian/Soviet Navy and the Royal Navy.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Royal Navy have more complete Ship for the tech tree (doesn't stop them from adding Paper Ship), And Soviet Navy will be first because *Cough*There are some russian bias at WG*Cough* 

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Royal Navy have more complete Ship for the tech tree (doesn't stop them from adding Paper Ship)

Is that not wrong? I just think UK have powerful armor than other Navy :hiding:

NAVYFIELD

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Is that not wrong? I just think UK have powerful armor than other Navy :hiding:

NAVYFIELD

They simply have better Quality on their armor:bajan:

NAVYFIELD 2

Edited by Harpoon01

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

They simply have better Quality on their armor:bajan:

NAVYFIELD 2

Nah, let's hope WoWS will not going same as that old game

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Nah, let's hope WoWS will not going same as that old game

Which Need 10 years of Modernization

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Which Need 10 years of Modernization

And after 10 years of modernization they still have bug crash :bajan:

Beta Tester
86 posts
208 battles

Whatever they come up with, they better have Graf Spee/Deutschland on it, and not as a premium! Eugen can go on as Premium, just not Graf Spee.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Royal Navy have more complete Ship for the tech tree (doesn't stop them from adding Paper Ship), And Soviet Navy will be first because *Cough*There are some russian bias at WG*Cough* 

Biased? You mean 'priority'. Or Russian marketing.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Biased? You mean 'priority'. Or Russian marketing.

Whatever it is, they will make A whole Russian BB, CC and CV mostly Papership (blueprint or just design)

[_BST_]
Alpha Tester
17 posts
2,717 battles

after tier 5 everything in the russian tech tree will be paper ships or post WW2. its highly likely the bismark will be released as a premium ship when the royal navy trees go live. but yes soviets are next. not 100% sure if game is going open beta before royal navy though only time will tell

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

after tier 5 everything in the russian tech tree will be paper ships or post WW2. its highly likely the bismark will be released as a premium ship when the royal navy trees go live. but yes soviets are next. not 100% sure if game is going open beta before royal navy though only time will tell

A Russian DD with a speed of a BB. :x

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Or maybe its just you not realizing that WG's main income doesnt come from the Asia market, the EU market, or the NA market.

The main income comes from the RU market, not surprisingly, since WG originally comes from Belarus.

Now what would make good business sense, I wonder.. Make sure that the major market has an interest in the new game, considering that regions high national pride in their armed forces history, even if the navy of that market, might not have had the same exposure as the RN during the period covered by the game, by implementing a line of ships that would appeal to that market ? Or should they implement the RN first, at the expense of their home market's interest ?

WG is a company, a company needs to earn money. Ergo they look after the markets where the income is biggest, before looking at the markets where the income is smaller.

With that said, the RN tree is coming shortly after. AFAIR, the plan is for USN, IJN, and Russian lines to be there at release, and the RN line to come shortly after release, with the German line after that.

3D Modelling, graphics, balancing the ships for the game, etc, etc doesn't happen overnight. I understand that they focus on their major markets first. Makes good sense, seen from a commercial point of view. 

Beta Tester
1,825 posts
5,163 battles

Do you guys think that WG will make some "none-existence" warship. I mean they will create ships with their imagination and not based on any real life blue print or something like that... Just like what they have done to the FV215b in World of Tanks. 

BTW, i think the German battleship tech-tree would look like this:

Likely Kriegsmarine/Kaiserliche Marine (German) tech-tree in World of Warships:

Braunschweig-class at tier III.

Helgoland-class at tier IV.

König-class at tier V.

Bayern-class at tier VI.

L 20 alpha-class at tier VII.

Scharnhorst/Gneisenau-class at tier VIII

Bismarck-class at tier IX.

H-class at tier X.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Do you guys think that WG will make some "none-existence" warship. I mean they will create ships with their imagination and not based on any real life blue print or something like that... Just like what they have done to the FV215b in World of Tanks. 

König-class at tier V.

Bayern-class at tier VI.

H-class at tier X.

We can't have 15 inch guns in tier 9, and the Scharnhorst..... Seriously?? 11 inch?

Super Tester
1,677 posts

We can't have 15 inch guns in tier 9, and the Scharnhorst..... Seriously?? 11 inch?

thought Scharnhorst was reported to be tier VII?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

thought Scharnhorst was reported to be tier VII?

Even L20a is more reasonable to be in tier VII or VIII

but 11 inch is not even better than kongou Firepower IRL

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles

König-class at tier V.

Bayern-class at tier VI.

H-class at tier X.

Scharnhorst was a battle cruiser - now that would be interesting in the cruiser line LOL

PS  Wargaming great marketing ploy for next year in memory of the 1941 Battle of Denmark Strait for the anniversary on 24 May 

Bring out the British tech tree with  Prince of Wales  and the  Hood  and a premium Bismarck now that would sell !!!!

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann

1,230 posts
2,354 battles

Scharnhorst was a battle cruiser - now that would be interesting in the cruiser line LOL

PS  Wargaming great marketing ploy for next year in memory of the 1941 Battle of Denmark Strait for the anniversary on 24 May 

Bring out the British tech tree with  Prince of Wales  and the  Hood  and a premium Bismarck now that would sell !!!!

Scarnhorst as a T8 -9 Cruiser line? Might be good.

I think Hood  and Bismarck will go to prem while the Tripitz remains at German T8

Prince of Wales might be prem and the KGV might be standard I don't know

Edited by Conkhead_12

Beta Tester
320 posts
29 battles

Even L20a is more reasonable to be in tier VII or VIII

but 11 inch is not even better than kongou Firepower IRL

Scharnhorst (twin 11" in 3 turrents with standart range) -> Gneisenau (same like Scharn with long barrel 11" or it will upgraded into 12" with advanced FCS and superb range)

Talking about Battlecruiser, why not WG add P and O Project?

IDK if WG will set lighter shells will have more range than heavier ones, but. Who knows? :hiding:

Sign in to follow this