Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tkdgmldl

Very good balance

18 comments in this topic

[SCION]
1 post
714 battles

The balance changes with shit, and the idiot-like development team is indulged in Soviet supremacy and Japanese supremacy.

[CLAY]
690 posts
3,504 battles
2 minutes ago, tkdgmldl said:

The balance changes with shit, and the idiot-like development team is indulged in Soviet supremacy and Japanese supremacy.

Soviet supremacy some might accept (though i like to dispute that) but Japanese?

Git gudder m8. 

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,818 posts
21,504 battles

Must have been killed by Kuznetsov in an ARP Yamato.

• Funny 2

[CLAY]
2,996 posts
13,330 battles

IJN has been power crept since day dot.

[TLS]
4,353 posts
20,646 battles
46 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

IJN has been power crept since day dot.

For the biggest shell, 4884 is a frequent number.

5,155 posts
9,109 battles

Japanese supremacy in WoWS? Wrong universe, captain.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
1,934 posts
3,664 battles
2 hours ago, humusz said:

prob, he mean in Azurlane

Ehem, British Bias

[151ST]
2,962 posts
11,051 battles
On 1/13/2021 at 9:06 PM, Skarhabek said:

Ehem, British Bias

Why o why sharky... What foulsome dark arts you used...

Edit: So apparently I'm so tired I forgot it's January again already...

Soz :Smile_hiding:

Edited by S4pp3R

[G-AB]
68 posts
1,431 battles

I still couldn't feel the Japanese supremacy. Maybe I might need the Yamato or Musashi for that...

[151ST]
2,962 posts
11,051 battles
1 hour ago, MissJinx said:

I still couldn't feel the Japanese supremacy. Maybe I might need the Yamato or Musashi for that...

Honestly that's because there isn't an IJN supremacy...

Yamato is notable because of overmatch and accuracy but pays for it in every other way.

Haku can be strong but there are better T10 CVs.

When factoring all ships in the game, IJN do have contenders that are decent but not that many best in tier in class...

IJN:

T2 DD - Umikaze, mostly because no torpboat is this good tier for tier in the game but that's mostly because T2. 

T5 - CA - Furutaka is easily best but mostly because she's one of only a couple CAs and they eat the CLs for breaky if played well.

T6 - BB - an argument can be made for Fuso but it's a matter of target selection, if vs BBs, others are better.

T6 - CV - Ryujo is a solid CV with decent planes but hard to clearly pick her as the best.

T8 - DD - Akizuki is up there but there are a LOT of strong T8 DDs, she's close ish...

T9 - BB - Izumo and Musashi. Musashi is easily the strongest T9 BB, Izumo is the strongest tech line BB IMO but is drowned out by Musashi, JB and Georgia...

T9 - DD - Kitakaze is one of the best but less so since the nerf.

T10 - BB - Yamato - a good ship and has the overmatch thing but otherwise is fairly easy to spot, burn or citadel from lots of angles.

Ships that are 'best in class' or close enough to it:

Furutaka, Musashi, notable mention Yamato.

OP obviously got caught by something, probably alpha strike as at one point in the game that was sort of IJNs thing across the classes. Big torps, big guns, big HE, etc.

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

[G-AB]
68 posts
1,431 battles
36 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

Honestly that's because there isn't an IJN supremacy...

Yamato is notable because of overmatch and accuracy but pays for it in every other way.

Haku can be strong but there are better T10 CVs.

When factoring all ships in the game, IJN do have contenders that are decent but not that many best in tier in class...

IJN:

T2 DD - Umikaze, mostly because no torpboat is this good tier for tier in the game but that's mostly because T2. 

T5 - CA - Furutaka is easily best but mostly because she's one of only a couple CAs and they eat the CLs for breaky if played well.

T6 - BB - an argument can be made for Fuso but it's a matter of target selection, if vs BBs, others are better.

T6 - CV - Ryujo is a solid CV with decent planes but hard to clearly pick her as the best.

T8 - DD - Akizuki is up there but there are a LOT of strong T8 DDs, she's close ish...

T9 - BB - Izumo and Musashi. Musashi is easily the strongest T9 BB, Izumo is the strongest tech line BB IMO but is drowned out by Musashi, JB and Georgia...

T9 - DD - Kitakaze is one of the best but less so since the nerf.

T10 - BB - Yamato - a good ship and has the overmatch thing but otherwise is fairly easy to spot, burn or citadel from lots of angles.

Ships available now that are 'best in class' or close enough to it.

Furutaka, Musashi, notable mention Yamato.

OP obviously got caught by something, probably alpha strike as at one point in the game that was sort of IJNs thing across the classes. Big torps, big guns, big HE, etc.

You forgot T2 BB--Mikasa, the only BB in that tier. Even so, she dominates there. No cruiser can get near her with her wall of secondary spam that practically obliterates anyone within her range. Only drawbacks like I posted earlier are her main guns' inaccuracy and short range, as well as her slow speed. She's so slow that even destroyers miss her completely with their torps (torps usually get ahead before she even reaches them).

[151ST]
2,962 posts
11,051 battles
19 minutes ago, MissJinx said:

You forgot T2 BB--Mikasa, the only BB in that tier. Even so, she dominates there. No cruiser can get near her with her wall of secondary spam that practically obliterates anyone within her range. Only drawbacks like I posted earlier are her main guns' inaccuracy and short range, as well as her slow speed. She's so slow that even destroyers miss her completely with their torps (torps usually get ahead before she even reaches them).

Oh I don't mind Mikasa at all but she's best in class at tier because there's no one else, lol.

Again T2 isn't a great measure of a nations relative strength in game, lol.

But yeah, she's pretty fun.

Also misphrased *ships best in class including not available now

Edited by S4pp3R

Sign in to follow this