Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
S0und_Theif

T9 ships for Doubloons. 😱

14 comments in this topic

[-CAT-]
2,767 posts
12,295 battles

😱😱😱

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-0912-tier-9-ships-for-doubloons/

T10 for cash probably in the next 6 months (min) to 3 years (max). Then Doubloons next.

Edit:
I forgot. T10 ARP Yamato was already sold for cash. ARP Yamato with Unique Upgrade was also sold for cash. In a bundle.

$$$$$$$$$$
€€€€€€€€€€
££££££££££
₣₣₣₣₣₣₣₣₣₣
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
₫₫₫₫₫₫₫₫₫₫
₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱₱
฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿฿

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,563 posts
5,506 battles

Have requested they fix the error that tier 9 ships for doubloons in armoury can't have discount coupon applied. They moved the tier 9s to their own separate section of armoury...

[G-AB]
63 posts
1,381 battles

So basically you have to buy doubloons using a debit or credit card to buy those ships which can be bought directly using a debit or credit card. Sounds about just right.

118 posts
430 battles

Their prices in doubloons & real money are exactly the same. They cost RP 1.128.643 here.

However the FXP ships are cheaper on the aforementioned prices than to covert 1 million FXP, which cost 40k doubloons (RP 2.339.157 here).

Yes our currency is bad here. Being a millionaire doesn't really mean you're rich >_>

[-CAT-]
2,767 posts
12,295 battles
8 minutes ago, Metal_illness said:

Have requested they fix the error that tier 9 ships for doubloons in armoury can't have discount coupon applied. They moved the tier 9s to their own separate section of armoury...

I think WG intentionally left it out for now.

They want players to pay full price. Then put the discount coupon when sales are slowing down or when there is a high player demand.

"WG gotta whale those whales ya know."

Wut?! No Siegfried?!

Missed sales / opportunity.

[FORCE]
Modder
2,650 posts
12,877 battles
4 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

Wut?! No Siegfried?!

Missed sales / opportunity.

WG needs to make RB popular....

6 minutes ago, Admiral_Helena said:

Yes our currency is bad here. Being a millionaire doesn't really mean you're rich >_>

On the bright side, the middle class can be millionaires:Smile_trollface:

[-CAT-]
2,767 posts
12,295 battles
15 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

WG needs to make RB popular....

lol (at WG)

Whales will spend their money on ships rather than the "popular (lol)" rubbish burnheap.

Besides, bots (RMT / Poorly Scripted) can take advantage of that mechanic. Since WG does not ban them anyway.

Very few (0.01%) will pay doubloons and exchange it for FXP to get Rubbish Points.

@Admiral_Helena @Reinhard_of_Avercland how bout trillionaire?

Zimbabwe_100_trillion.thumb.jpg.82622d097f6aff82195ef1831d8793d2.jpg

:Smile_hiding:

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Haha 1

118 posts
430 battles
6 minutes ago, S0und_Theif said:

lol (at WG)

Whales will spend their money on ships rather than the "popular (lol)" rubbish burnheap.

Besides, bots (RMT / Poorly Scripted) can take advantage of that mechanic. And WG does not want to ban them anyway.

Very few (0.01%) will pay doubloons and exchange it for FXP to get Rubbish Points.

@Admiral_Helena @Reinhard_of_Avercland how bout trillionaire?

Zimbabwe_100_trillion.thumb.jpg.82622d097f6aff82195ef1831d8793d2.jpg

:Smile_hiding:

Inflation in a nutshell....

Luckily the biggest banknote here is nowhere close to that. Only 100k. But still, we used to have equal value with the US Dollars, it was over 60 years ago though.

• Cool 1

[BLESS]
1,300 posts
11,669 battles

That's terrible!

Oh wait, you could already buy those ships from the Premium Shop already, since way back.

Carry on.

(In case you hadn't noticed, or are a new player who wasn't around when the armory didn't exist, WG is depreciating the Shop, moving everything from it over to the Armory. The difference is the Shop interfaced in-game items with real world currency, while in the Armory everything is priced in in-game currency. If you can't see why it is in WG's self interest to do that, you need to learn more about free-to-play monetization mechanics.)

[G-AB]
63 posts
1,381 battles

What I'd like to see are the Legendary Commanders sold in the Shop and not just in the Armory. I have my eye on a couple of them to get, without having to grind for coal.

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,719 posts
42,563 battles

New Cheat code: wgcshowmeyourmoney

galactic-credit.jpg

Edited by Manacetamol
  • Funny 4

[TWR]
Alpha Tester
1,563 posts
5,506 battles
36 minutes ago, MissJinx said:

What I'd like to see are the Legendary Commanders sold in the Shop and not just in the Armory. I have my eye on a couple of them to get, without having to grind for coal.

I'd like to see some Japanese Captains with special skillz. I have Yamamoto, but that's it I think, and he didn't come from the armoury.

[SMOKE]
2,185 posts
17,087 battles

I wonder , what happen with those few ships that they will remove upon 0.10.1 , it's marketing guys . People just can had very little self control when there introduce so call limited edition or limited availability or limited time offers.

We are most of all, just mortals.

Sign in to follow this