Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IJN_Katori

Fellow recruiters.

3 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
3,185 posts
15,270 battles

[RECRUITMENT STATION PLAYERS ONLY ]

As the title says. How many shipmates you recruited as far? The easy way to grind the points is by doing coop battles. 

I'm also on my way to the Veteran Pack. 

Also newcomers have 3 choices of codes

Arizona 

K. albert 

???

All of these packs contain a premium and a certain amount of doubloons.

If you recruited someone who's new and also who battles tier 6 for the first time (any modes) will have a warspite.

Returnees gets a Supercontainer after one battle! 

:Smile_honoring: :Smile_child:

Edited by IJN_Katori

[FORCE]
Modder
2,662 posts
12,898 battles

The last time I actually recruited new players was 3 years ago. They both actually got Texas instead of Warspite. Warspite only became the reward when WG reworked the feature in 2019. But both of them quit around mid 2018. One of them blame the US cruiser split for ruining the fun of T6 Cleveland, while the other one just ragequit due to the RTS CVs flooding the mid tier MM.

After WG reworked the system, I have only used it to make 2 smurf accounts. However I notice one peculiar thing with the current system. As long as the newbie plays regularly, the recruiter can still earn a bit of the Recruiting Points even though the newbies never play together with the recruiter. The recruiter gets the Recruitment points once a week.

[LBAS]
3,185 posts
15,270 battles
27 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

The last time I actually recruited new players was 3 years ago. They both actually got Texas instead of Warspite. Warspite only became the reward when WG reworked the feature in 2019. But both of them quit around mid 2018. One of them blame the US cruiser split for ruining the fun of T6 Cleveland, while the other one just ragequit due to the RTS CVs flooding the mid tier MM.

After WG reworked the system, I have only used it to make 2 smurf accounts. However I notice one peculiar thing with the current system. As long as the newbie plays regularly, the recruiter can still earn a bit of the Recruiting Points even though the newbies never play together with the recruiter. The recruiter gets the Recruitment points once a week.

At least the Recruiter crates arent RIGGED as the santa crates

Junior pack gives you Avrora

Seasoned gives you Doubloons

Veteran gives you the Highest chance of a ship (Common is Prinz Eugen in the pack)

Sign in to follow this