You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FatFluffyPenguin

My First Commentary Video- Tashkent

6 comments in this topic

93 posts
3,682 battles

So yesterday night I had not your ordinary Tashkent game, so I decided to make a commentary video on it. This is my first time trying something like this, so apologies for audio issues and if I sound dead inside.

• Cool 3

[151ST]
3,003 posts
11,069 battles

I'll have to check this out later

[151ST]
3,003 posts
11,069 battles

Your game knowledge is good, your explanation of most things is good...

You comments on the cap situation at the end was a bit off early on, it was pretty obvious you were going to need some kills or caps within the next couple of minutes to stay ahead but I can understand you were trying to explain your thoughts at the time.

It's probably paced a bit quickly, I found it hard to digest everything all at once.

Having said that I'm pretty tired right now so that could be a contributing factor.

But I would suggest just slowing down between points a little so there's time to comprehend what's going on. Otherwise not a bad video mate.

You didn't have any audio issues as far as I could tell and we are all a little dead inside - we play WoWs :Smile_trollface:

Edited by S4pp3R
  • Cool 1

61 posts
3,418 battles

Hey I saw you earlier in my Yuugumo! I owe you a better game than that one, so hopefully we see each other again in battle!

Edited by Shimakaze_The_Loli
  • Cool 1

93 posts
3,682 battles
3 hours ago, Shimakaze_The_Loli said:

Hey I saw you earlier in my Yuugumo! I owe you a better game than that one, so hopefully we see each other again in battle!

Aha I remember you :3

93 posts
3,682 battles
4 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Your game knowledge is good, your explanation of most things is good...

You comments on the cap situation at the end was a bit off early on, it was pretty obvious you were going to need some kills or caps within the next couple of minutes to stay ahead but I can understand you were trying to explain your thoughts at the time.

It's probably paced a bit quickly, I found it hard to digest everything all at once.

Having said that I'm pretty tired right now so that could be a contributing factor.

But I would suggest just slowing down between points a little so there's time to comprehend what's going on. Otherwise not a bad video mate.

You didn't have any audio issues as far as I could tell and we are all a little dead inside - we play WoWs :Smile_trollface:

Thanks for the feedback. many others have said the same thing, and if I do this in the future I'm considering not doing it fully impromptu and adding subtitles.