Sign in to follow this  
spacebear

Is there still a way to get Jerzy Świrski now?

6 comments in this topic

[PRINZ]
4 posts
1,716 battles

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the game and wondering if there's still a way now to get the commander Jerzy Świrski now?

[REPOI]
271 posts
13,031 battles
9 minutes ago, spacebear said:

I'm pretty new to the game and wondering if there's still a way now to get the commander Jerzy Świrski now?

Hello, as of now, I don't think there is a way for you to obtain the commander "Jerzy Swirski"
It was available to be obtained from a temporary campaign called Strong-Willed which I do believe is now unavailable. It ended on Update 0.9.9.

It will take some time until WG does decide to bring it back by adding back the containers in the Armoury.

• Thanks 1

[PRINZ]
4 posts
1,716 battles
Just now, HoChunHao said:

Hello, as of now, I don't think there is a way for you to obtain the commander "Jerzy Swirski"
It was available to be obtained from a temporary campaign called Strong-Willed which I do believe is now unavailable. It ended on Update 0.9.9.

It will take some time until WG does decide to bring it back by adding back the containers in the Armoury.

Thanks for the info! I'll stick to my French DD line for now then

[REPOI]
271 posts
13,031 battles
Just now, spacebear said:

Thanks for the info! I'll stick to my French DD line for now then

All good, and just so you know, the commander is a "very nice to have".
The Pan-European DDs will still do just fine without it. Don't let that discourage you from grinding it.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

5,143 posts
9,109 battles

As for all other Legendary captains (except one - Sansonetti), he would very likely come back as a Coal item, 175k Coal.

• Thanks 1

[G-AB]
51 posts
1,223 battles
On 1/1/2021 at 6:50 PM, Paladinum said:

As for all other Legendary captains (except one - Sansonetti), he would very likely come back as a Coal item, 175k Coal.

I hope that WG will make legendary Commanders be more affordable. Grinding for coal can take awhile...

Sign in to follow this