Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Leviathon7881

Everyday this happened since Early Dec 2020...

10 comments in this topic

32 posts

image.thumb.png.0ac0d159c9f522fd0d88574facf7cab4.png

This happened again today at 16:57 Singapore time.  Guess WG do not have anymore money to maintain SEA server since their Santa "Rigged" crates not selling well after exposed by many players.....

Edited by Leviathon7881
  • Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,742 posts
8,268 battles

Have you tried a check and repair?   Uninstall any mods?   If it persists do a fresh install and see what happens.

[CLAY]
2,970 posts
13,326 battles
7 minutes ago, Leviathon7881 said:

image.thumb.png.0ac0d159c9f522fd0d88574facf7cab4.png

This happened again today at 16:57 Singapore time.  Guess WG do not have anymore money to maintain SEA server since their Santa "Rigged" crates not selling well after exposed by many players.....

Quick @Max_Battle, whale more crates and service will get better!

• Cool 1

32 posts
14 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Have you tried a check and repair?   Uninstall any mods?   If it persists do a fresh install and see what happens.

Well if you check the forum, seems i am not the only one constantly having this issue.   BTW i have no modes installed, and my ISP and PC is running well

[NTSB]
93 posts
5,443 battles

Sometimes it happens when u log in with Steam.

Try WGC. XD

32 posts
Just now, Heavening said:

Sometimes it happens when u log in with Steam.

Try WGC. XD

Not using Steam either...login directly from WG game center

32 posts

BTW let me clarify this issue.  It is not i cannot login to the game, everyday randomly i will be disconnected from the game during battle and it required me to close the game and re-login.  Guess what, when i re-login to the game, i am dead and got pink name.....Damn annoying

Edited by Leviathon7881

[151ST]
2,946 posts
11,037 battles
1 hour ago, Leviathon7881 said:

BTW let me clarify this issue.  It is not i cannot login to the game, everyday randomly i will be disconnected from the game during battle and it required me to close the game and re-login.  Guess what, when i re-login to the game, i am dead and got pink name.....Damn annoying

Long shot it sounds like a sort of internal bug on the client mismatching with something on the servers...

Best bet would be check and repair...

OR

Something randomly intermittent on your connection.

For me occasionally I get disconnects, same as everyone but I do get the usual desyn issues.

But I'm always on the lookout for them so... When you are on the lookout for something it's easy to see.

[TLS]
4,337 posts
20,633 battles

issues happening today. must have not paid the singaporean server farm its hosted on.

Sign in to follow this