Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Battlemoor

Ships undercover (Invisibility)

7 comments in this topic

[RAD]
2 posts
13,308 battles

I would like to see changes for the red team to stop or shorten the length of time they disappear from radar. It is very annoying when you are trying to barrage them with shells and they disappear. Please don't tell me this is in the fun of the game. 

Tell me did this happen in the world wars, I don't think so. So WOW come up with an other way to fight.

Give the green team the same options and see how you like it.

[REPOI]
271 posts
13,075 battles

Hello OP, please help me understand this and correct me if I am wrong,

4 hours ago, Battlemoor said:

Give the green team the same options and see how you like it.

Also just so you know, whatever happens to the enemy team can also happen to your team. There is no such thing as the "red" team having such perk while yours doesn't. With the exceptions of extremely questionable teammates.

Tell me did this happen in the world wars

If I remember, World Of Warships is a game.

I would like to see changes for the red team to stop or shorten the length of time they disappear from radar

I am sorry but I am having a really hard time trying to understand this.
1) Are you saying that the enemy got radared, and got spotted by it, spamming shells and once the radar on your team goes away, they get unspotted? Well, isn't that the point? If the enemy did not shoot back to get himself spotted, he should no longer be detected after the radar wears out or get out of it's spotting range. This applies both ways. What can happen to the enemy team can also happen to yours.

The only one sided crap I see now in WoWs is that the players you generally get on your team is just outright tomatoes

Edited by HoChunHao
  • Cool 6

5,155 posts
9,109 battles

Essentially a repost of a thread from May.

Perhaps the fact that the OP has 73% in BBs in 11k Random battles (makes me shiver) has something to do with this?

Also I don't understand the point of this thread.

[FORCE]
Modder
2,662 posts
12,898 battles

Great, another oblivious bloke who thinks this game is an actual warship simulator.

Being a slow learner is one thing. But not knowing the basics despite that battle count.....

Did you inherit that account from someone?

• Cool 5

118 posts
430 battles

Speaking of actual warfare, when was the last time the soldiers walked into certain deaths without hesitation instead of entrenching themselves in the fortified positions/retreating from the enemies? You may consider that an actual question.

But nonetheless, most of the recent conflicts are not fought in that way. Trenches, forts, bunkers; they worked although not everyone who used them always won the battles. Also many national entities that exist today fought their way to their independence through the use of the guerrilla warfare instead of the "ancient Spartan" warfare. The same can be said on why the Taliban still exists despite the USs military presence in Afghanistan since 2001.

So no, your expectation to have your enemies to be exposed more easily is way too unrealistic.

[FORCE]
Modder
2,662 posts
12,898 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_Helena said:

Speaking of actual warfare, when was the last time the soldiers walked into certain deaths without hesitation instead of entrenching themselves in the fortified positions/retreating from the enemies? You may consider that an actual question.

The Japanese did at Saipan (the island, not the CVL).

10 minutes ago, Admiral_Helena said:

But nonetheless, most of the recent conflicts are not fought in that way. Trenches, forts, bunkers; they worked although not everyone who used them always won the battles..

You forgot tunnels.

13 minutes ago, Admiral_Helena said:

Also many national entities that exist today fought their way to their independence through the use of the guerrilla warfare instead of the "ancient Spartan" warfare. The same can be said on why the Taliban still exists despite the USs military presence in Afghanistan since 2001.

So that's like few ye..... Holy Molly 19 years already???

I swear my trip to Taiwan was few years ago, but it was 20 years ago???

*confused screaming

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
1,934 posts
3,664 battles
4 hours ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

Great, another oblivious bloke who thinks this game is an actual warship simulator.

Being a slow learner is one thing. But not knowing the basics despite that battle count.....

Did you inherit that account from someone?

its WG fault for lack of single source tutorial in game..... who watch youtube and read wiki? some player just wanna have fun...

Sign in to follow this