Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Drakon233

Non-special camo guide to Smaland/Alaska FXP dash

10 comments in this topic

[REPOI]
6,724 posts
27,077 battles

so, if you're reading this, you're probably like me
•    low on the dragon flags
•    low on the special camos
•    low on time before Smaland/Alaska gets removed
•    have a reasonable amount of FXP before you get her

and you're also stressing out how to get to most bang for your buck, worry not, here's an easy guide to how to maximize your time, signal flags, and camos

(I didn't list the spring sky and KOTS camos because they are clearly far better than anything else here, and you prob ran out of them long ago too)

So anyways i took a look at the income of all the camos and the conditions in game we'll have before she leaves shelves, then i ranked their potential income. the only modifiers i used were the Papa Papa/Equal Speed Charlie London flags (300%FXP/50%XP) that I'm sure we all have, and from that I made a list of the best camos that you can use(and should have some left of)

r/WorldOfWarships - Non-special camo guide to Smaland FXP dash

if you wanna be a nerd and be extra sure what how you can squeeze more out of your remaining dragon flags then just follow the equation and add the modifiers, good luck on your headache, better you than me

• Cool 4

[151ST]
3,005 posts
11,080 battles

@Max_Battle drakon has supplied some more help!

Just to add for those playing at home, multupliers on the XP type you want are always best.

XP (with premium time adjustment) is used as a base to calculate everything. Let's call it 'modified XP'.

Then XP used for progression up a tree or that can be converted 'total XP' is calculated with all the multiplies that are '+ XP'.

FXP is calculated off 'total XP' and is 5% of that total. Then the FXP modifiers are applied.

CXP is based off 'modified XP", then with it's modifiers applied has 'total XP' added at the end.

Sounds complicated but here's the cheat-list...

Grinding XP

Stacking XP modifiers works for your total XP funnily enough. Best results are found stacking these on a first win of the day, at the moment it's +200%...

Grinding FXP

Stacking FXP modifiers is your main focus but XP multipliers also improve your base FXP number. Ideally when grinding FXP, stack all XP and FXP multipliers you can.

Grinding CXP

CXP modifiers are your primary focus and aren't influenced by your XP modifiers. Total XP is added at the end however so that is worth keeping in mind.

Hope this helps!

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
1,939 posts
3,672 battles

the best way to get a lot of Free XP is by working more harder to get monies..... than doing mindless grinding without premium camo/signal and  premium time......

the cost of opportunity was too great....

also here is the pro tips, PLAY T10 or T9

higher tier will sink your credit BUT GET MORE BASE XP. ALSO FARM ON RANKED on current T8, THE XP IS NO JOKE. the save star condition is also make you thinking the best way to dish out base XP. 

DO NOT PLAY T7 and BELOW, the XP base is 30% LOWER!

if you grind tech tree, the free XP is the best way used when grinding T7 and Below (anyone grind Colorado seriously?)

except the ship is total crap, skipping T8 and T9 is not only costly but waste of free XP.

and i recommend this package, combined with camo.... 

8fccbe48e14741b79072855187f447f6.png

BUNDLE CONTENT

• DAYS OF WARSHIPS PREMIUM ACCOUNT: 360
  • 50×WYVERN
  • 50×RED DRAGON
  • 50×OUROBOROS
  • 50×HYDRA
  • 50×SCYLLA
  • 50×BASILISK
  • 50×LEVIATHAN
  • 50×DRAGON
  • Thanks 1

[IJN]
311 posts
5,152 battles

How long will it be until they leave?

My memory doesn't seem to recall...

[REPOI]
6,724 posts
27,077 battles
1 hour ago, hurricaneflyer said:

How long will it be until they leave?

My memory doesn't seem to recall...

same days the snowflakes are gone, which is 2.17 I think

[151ST]
3,005 posts
11,080 battles
Just now, Drakon233 said:

same days the snowflakes are gone, which is 17/2 I think

FTFY

[REPOI]
6,724 posts
27,077 battles
1 minute ago, S4pp3R said:

FTFY

different countries, different dating systems, you would not belive how long it took me to readjust after leaving the states

[IJN]
311 posts
5,152 battles
5 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

FTFY

Thanks mate, thought it was a typo at first.

• Funny 1

[151ST]
3,005 posts
11,080 battles
32 minutes ago, Drakon233 said:

different countries, different dating systems, you would not belive how long it took me to readjust after leaving the states

Oh I know, just teasing...

Also 99% sure that the 'correct' way is day, month, year...

But I'll be honest, I just assume that because US is wrong with everything else... 😉

• Funny 2

5,169 posts
9,121 battles

The best expendable camo is "For Meritorious Service". What can top 50% more credit per battle, 50% less service cost and 50% to all kinds of XP.

Ocean Soul and Revolutionary are both on sale all year round for Coal. I always want more credit.

1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

Also 99% sure that the 'correct' way is day, month, year...

Although, when we say it, it's month/day/year - "December Thirty-first, 2020"

Thus, there is some merit for month/day/year, but screw the merit.

1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

But I'll be honest, I just assume that because US is wrong with everything else... 😉

I watch a bunch of cooking videos on YT and it's true. The 'Muricans use volume measurements to measure weight...

Even the British, who created the Imperial system, abandoned it. Like all the crimes against natives they commited.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this