Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zergling_

A good deal?

8 comments in this topic

[-FUN-]
470 posts
7,712 battles

So if you have 9800 doub lying around, you can use itu to purchase Strasbourg early and do the "Ship and Fates" campaign much more leisurely in a month's time instead of just about a week.

Then when you finally obtain the ship via "In Pursuit of Strasbourg" campaign you will get refunded 9500 doub, that means total cost will be a mere 300 doub (btw you will also get Port slot in your first purchase of Strasbourg)

So Essentialy the trade is you purchasing 1 port slot at full price doubloon (+ grind for Strasbourg, which I'm gonna do it anyway) for 3 weeks additional time in working "Ship and Fate" campaign

Thought I put this up here for some feedback in case I'm missing something.

Edited by zergling_
  • Cool 2

[REPOI]
6,724 posts
27,077 battles
1 hour ago, zergling_ said:

So if you have 9800 doub lying around, you can use itu to purchase Strasbourg early and do the "Ship and Fates" campaign much more leisurely in a month's time instead of just about a week.

Then when you finally obtain the ship via "In Pursuit of Strasbourg" campaign you will get refunded 9500 doub, that means total cost will be a mere 300 doub (btw you will also get Port slot in your first purchase of Strasbourg)

So Essentialy the trade is you purchasing 1 port slot at full price doubloon (+ grind for Strasbourg, which I'm gonna do it anyway) for 3 weeks additional time in working "Ship and Fate" campaign

yes, if you purchase katori with the limited time discount as well then you'll get a extra 700 something dubblons back as well

[-FUN-]
470 posts
7,712 battles
2 hours ago, Drakon233 said:

yes, if you purchase katori with the limited time discount as well then you'll get a extra 700 something dubblons back as well

Yup.. done this.. now waiting my pay day

Edited by zergling_

[MRI]
3,684 posts
15,991 battles
4 hours ago, zergling_ said:

Yup.

Of course this is banking on the assumption that you can complete the Strasbourg campaign.

Otherwise if you have 9,800 doubloons sitting around there is really no reason why you wouldn't do this. Unless you really want to save 300 doubloons.

3 hours ago, Drakon233 said:

You mean Yahagi? Yeah I made a thread on that.

[151ST]
3,004 posts
11,069 battles
5 hours ago, zergling_ said:

You legend...

We're about to have our first child (anytime now) and time may be something I don't have.

I do have dubloons however...

I know what I'm doing tomorrow...

[-FUN-]
470 posts
7,712 battles
36 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

You legend...

We're about to have our first child (anytime now) and time may be something I don't have.

I do have dubloons however...

I know what I'm doing tomorrow...

Make sure you still have time to do the Strasbourg campaign though.. might be challenging with the incoming newborn :Smile_veryhappy:

[151ST]
3,004 posts
11,069 battles
6 minutes ago, zergling_ said:

Make sure you still have time to do the Strasbourg campaign though.. might be challenging with the incoming newborn :Smile_veryhappy:

I'll manage, it's the other one I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull off...

I saved up a lot of paid leave. Work is in March, and have be on said leave since the end of November:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by S4pp3R

Sign in to follow this