Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Social Wolves

19 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles

Hi all. Just a quick reminder that we exist.

We are not a clan - we are a group of like minded players. And what do we like? OPS! Scenarios! Set piece PvE!

We came together some time ago simply to organise playing Operations together so we could both have fun playing the game in a social setting while also trying to get the most benefit for all involved.

With Cherry Blossom teased for a return soonTM* (we wish/hope/pray/offer sacrifice for) I thought I would remind people that we organise for Operations.

All are welcome. All are welcome. We have players from all over New Zealand, Asia and Australia.

We communicate in English - your English does not have to be good and I say again all are welcome.

You do not have to be good at the game but you do need to listen and work in as a team.

If it's your millionth game and you are pro uber unicum - come and show us how it's done.

If it's your first game and you don't know what you are doing - come and we will show you how it's done.

We have a few simple rules in Operations so that tasks get done and we all profit.

You do not need to be able to do anything to benefit - you will not be asked or expected to do anything you aren't confident doing.

You can potato along as much as you wish as you watch and learn.

Example: In Narai we send ONE cruiser to kill all the transports and ONE cruiser to kill the CV but only those who are confident to do so will be sent - and we often take these tasks in turn so all get a fair share. 

How do you find us?

In game there is a chat channel called "Social Wolves" - just do a normal in game search for channels - you should be able to find it and join it. Often when we are in game we will just stay in that channel and throw random invites to people who are there. It's an easy in game way of saying, "I'm up for Ops!"

We have a discord. It's our main meeting place. Sometimes we use it for voice but normally it's just for text.

@Taipan17 is our capabale and attentive Admin. If you join using this link: https://discord.gg/rtAPG9dkwp he will ask you for your in game name (which we all use in this discord so we know who each other are without confusion) and set you a role giving you access to all our channels.

We started off just organising for Operations but we now spend a lot of time chatting about all things ships related. We have a lot of knowlegable folk in our discord who are happy to help you with ship builds, captain skills and general ships knowledge. They know more than me and I ask them stuff all the time!

We communicate in English but all are welcome.

Our most active time is very late in the evening through midnight Australian time.

If you would like a chill place to play Operations with other friendly gamers in a (mostly) relaxed manner, look us up!

* No promises from WG made but we live in hope

• Cool 6
  • Thanks 1

[151ST]
3,004 posts
11,069 battles

Good bunch of folks, except me, I'm an %$&!hole...

• Funny 4

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles

You don't NEED discord.

It's just convenient.

Just look for Social Wolves channel in game.

Or DM me in game.

We aren't a group or clan or anything first, we are first a group of players doing Ops together for mutual fun and benefit.

We have just grown a little to encompass a bit more of game chat and so forth.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles

This is the channel you are looking for.

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.12.25 - 21.51.25.32.png

5,168 posts
9,121 battles

Social Wolves or... the Narai War Crime Syndicate. These people put you through a trial, forcing you to commit war crimes to get in.

I'm a war criminal now.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 3
  • Haha 3

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Social Wolves or... the Narai War Crime Syndicate. These people put you through a trial to get in, forcing you to commit war crimes.

I'm a war criminal now.

Shhhh....!!!!

The first rule of War Crimes Club is....

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles

Few new people joined us today.

Some new folk unseen before and a couple of familiar forum faces.

Thanks for playing with us and GG!

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
Modder
2,679 posts
12,931 battles
12 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Social Wolves or... the Narai War Crime Syndicate. These people put you through a trial to get in, forcing you to commit war crimes.

I'm a war criminal now.

It's not a war crime if you play the Allied ships.

Oh wait the enemies are Allied ships.....

5,168 posts
9,121 battles
45 minutes ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

It's not a war crime if you play the Allied ships.

Oh wait the enemies are Allied ships.....

Love me some blue on blue action.

• Funny 1

[TF44]
9 posts
4,677 battles

Just bumping this thread up so more people can see and hopefully hop on the bandwagon. We're usually able to run a full div with half a div in queue during the evening to night time on most days.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles

Quick bump rather than duplicate post.

Please don't feel ignored or avoided if you have popped into our Discord or in game channel and no one replied to you straight away.

We are often off doing other things, campaigns, ranked, even some randoms occasionally etc and sometimes there isn't anyone about to say hi straight away.

Please don't feel snubbed if this happens to you!

I've have seen a few people pop in and dissappear, sorry to have missed you.

Our busy time is coming up as I post this... soon.

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles

Yup.

I'm sure once we sort out the new commander skills, we will be furiously opping for commander XP.

• Cool 2

[CLAY]
3,009 posts
13,344 battles

Yeah. I have around 2.2 M elite captain XP.

First I’ll jump my Sharnhorst commander to 21.

Then... either my UKBB or my French BB... Probably UK because I can use him on Nelson and DoY.
... And Belfast!

Sign in to follow this