Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Saturnslayer

Noobs opinion on this game.

4 comments in this topic

66 posts
228 battles

BB are the most valuable ships and the only thing that makes them more valuable than CC or DD is the fact that they have a repair ability, i will NEVER play a cruiser or a destoyer in this game because you can not out match your opponent you can only beat them with tricks.....

That is not fun holy shit how dumb are the people making these games?

Look at my win ratio for an example, i only play BB because they are the best ships, my win rating in this game reflects that. (64%)

Edited by Saturnslayer

[LBAS]
1,929 posts
3,663 battles
2 minutes ago, Saturnslayer said:

BB are the most valuable ships and the only thing that makes them more valuable than CC or DD is the fact that they have a repair ability, i will NEVER play a cruiser or a destoyer in this game because you can not out match your opponent you can only beat them with tricks.....

That is not fun holy shit how dumb are the people making these games?

The purpose of playing DD is the one who seek Thrill of the battle aka warmonger. This little piece of shit can wreck havoc the entire enemy team.... Only if you know what to do

DD is indeed the hardest class.... But remember some DD and CA have repair party. 

And some CA like Henry4 before nerf is stronger than any T10 BB before conkek arrive with HE.

[TOGN]
[TOGN]
Beta Tester
136 posts
21,558 battles

a lot depends on the player here mine from a couple of days ago t7 in a t9 battle  i destroyed a izumo in t7 arp cruiser shot-20_12.21_13_26.01-0644.thumb.jpg.eb62be5acfc1e723d721c73ba2d603e4.jpga t7 arp cruiser

shot-20.12.21_13.25.46-0452.jpg

shot-20.12.21_13.25.51-0219.jpg

Sign in to follow this