Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Magekov

Paint Job Or Camo and Player Logo from your Warships

4 comments in this topic

24 posts
145 battles

For some! Like Call Of Duty Multiplayers can Camo and Make Player Logo from they're weapons.

why not give a Bigger Weapon Some Camo and Custom Logo?

you can make a texture of any stylist Camo or why not let the players make they're own DIY Camo.

now Player Logo would be helpful for players to identify "what faction or guild they are?", "who is this person?" or "why is this guy/girl so artistic?".

if they are drawing are so unusual? like P................ Banned them or give them a warning.

Kongo

IG3LtGC.png

Thats all! other Ship this already in the game will be seen at the movie on October

All Kirishira,Takao,Haruna, and Maya are not in-game and Submarine too

Not yet in-game
Edited by Magekov

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Camo, logos and inscriptions already exist in WoT, and there's some hints that something similar (but perhaps more extensive) will be implemented in WoWS.

I'm against custom logos - it just creates unnecessary work for the admins (because seriously - allow custom logos and you'll see dicks freaking everywhere).

Otherwise, custom skins can handle making ships look different.

Also, Kirishima and Haruna are Kongou-class ships, and are technically already in the game.

Edited by Syanda

24 posts
145 battles

I'm against custom logos - it just creates unnecessary work for the admins (because seriously - allow custom logos and you'll see dicks freaking everywhere).

Also, Kirishima and Haruna are Kongou-class ships, and are technically already in the game.

Well i agree with you

Tis a shame that players do such thing

and i didn't see Kirishima and Haruna on Dev. Diaries

is it updated? is there Kirishima and Haruna now?

Edited by Magekov

Sign in to follow this