Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TGed

Tips for maximizing the snowflakes as a F2P

8 comments in this topic

4 posts
1,072 battles

Any tips to maximize the amount of coal I could get as a F2P? I only have 1 line per nation grinded up to T5.

[AN-DO]
706 posts
10,356 battles

The rewards are the same for everyone. if you're wanting more ships for the coal your best bet is to grind each line up to T6 then T7 etc since the xp required to unlock and credits required to purchase gets almost exponentially greater as you go up tiers, the coal rewards for snowflakes however do not

[AN-DO]
344 posts
6,971 battles

The longer you stay with this game the greater returns you get from these kind of events, much greater.

[TF44]
199 posts
1,510 battles

I'm not a ftp player, but am a fellow newbie. My advice would be to not worry about it so much this year. You will get what you get, and can look forward to more next year.

I'm guessing at this point you probably still get more coal from the daily containers, just keep working them.

• Cool 1

[IJN]
308 posts
5,152 battles
2 hours ago, CarvinMarvin said:

I'm not a ftp player, but am a fellow newbie. My advice would be to not worry about it so much this year. You will get what you get, and can look forward to more next year.

Alongside that, to profit from these events NEVER sell your spare ships unless you truly need the credits. Remember, the more ships you have, the more coal you get.

• Cool 1

[FORCE]
Modder
2,647 posts
12,853 battles

The only way to maximize it is to keep expanding your fleet throughout the other 11 months. It is an event that rewards the players based on their dedication to the game, F2P or not.

However there is no point in rushing your way up. F2P players will need to take part in many big events, especially those that give port slots. Because if I recall, all players start with only 10 port slots. Buying coal ships from the Armory is also a good form of investment because those ships are bundled with free port slots. However it is not advised to buy the coal ships below T5, because those ships are not eligible for anything, including the snowflake event.

• Cool 1

[O7]
170 posts
17,411 battles
12 hours ago, blauflamme22 said:

The rewards are the same for everyone. if you're wanting more ships for the coal your best bet is to grind each line up to T6 then T7 etc since the xp required to unlock and credits required to purchase gets almost exponentially greater as you go up tiers, the coal rewards for snowflakes however do not

Actually the snowflake coal rewards for T5, T6 and T7 are 400, 500 and 750 coal respectively

[151ST]
2,946 posts
11,037 battles

If you have a decent premium you like playing, long-term the key to snowflakes is number of ships. So that means spending dubloons on port slots.

I am going to be getting a metric $!^#-tonne of rewards once I've cleared them all but I have over 230 ships, many higher tiers.

Trick is to save up enough coal to get yourself a T9 premium that earns good credits which allows you to get more ships, so then you can spend your dubloon rewards on port slots.

But this all depends how well you play, premium time can be a better alternative.

Sign in to follow this