Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

No Ikean FOMO for THIS Mofo

6 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,818 posts
21,504 battles

It makes perfect sense.
A good game in Friesland finishes my Satan crate mission and it drops 10K FXP.
sm1.thumb.png.ecaecfc5fb2104e40555b1220f2e78c1.png

Hmmm 2 mill FXP.
What shall I do with it?
Well, my Ikean fleet seems to have a gap...
sm2.thumb.png.9986e41bd3f796dfb73ac702f930f2f1.png

I guess I better...
sm3.thumb.png.316b26fb99a10728e7b2313398c51b03.png

And there.
Much better.
sm4.thumb.png.b20484e634ff7465ecdd63d8f098a4d2.png

Worth 2 mill FXP under normal circumstances?
Prolly not.
Worth 2 mill FXP to avoid FOMO because its being removed?
I wouldn't know as I won't be feeling it!

I wasn't going to bother, but Satan Gamble Boxes from Hell gave me quite a bit of FXP and flags, Narai was last week and a good game in that was anything from 10k-15k+ FXP.
So I bothered.
I ground some Narai with my partner in crime @Coccoro and we strove for the greatness of a small land.

No, prolly not worth it but I feel better having it.

Heard a rumour its going to be the bees knees and/or the ducks guts of sub hunters.

Time will tell.

• Cool 4

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,818 posts
21,504 battles
6 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

How is Friesland?

Uhm, bit of a one trick pony I feel. I've only had a couple PvP in her.

Starts fires.

[SMOKE]
2,190 posts
17,088 battles
11 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Worth 2 mill FXP under normal circumstances?
Prolly not.
Worth 2 mill FXP to avoid FOMO because its being removed?
I wouldn't know as I won't be feeling it!

pretty much sum up the case, and even though I got all the FXP to get it , decide I would not , even the Hayate look better IMHO ... but then as all FXP ships goes the yardstick WG erected against all other FXP ship is the Alaska, if those 1 mil of FXP or 2 mil cannot bring the same efficiency, effectiveness and deliver those offensive and defensive measure in the same consistency then its not worth it and WG know that, so they will remove Alaska so people had no other choice but to go for the lesser ... and with Alaska removed upon 0.10.0 the others would not be looking that bad , and then they ca bring out yet another OP ship and raise the price, weve seen ha in Krons, in Mushashi, in JB, in well .... you know the drill

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,818 posts
21,504 battles
47 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

pretty much sum up the case, and even though I got all the FXP to get it , decide I would not , even the Hayate look better IMHO ... but then as all FXP ships goes the yardstick WG erected against all other FXP ship is the Alaska, if those 1 mil of FXP or 2 mil cannot bring the same efficiency, effectiveness and deliver those offensive and defensive measure in the same consistency then its not worth it and WG know that, so they will remove Alaska so people had no other choice but to go for the lesser ... and with Alaska removed upon 0.10.0 the others would not be looking that bad , and then they ca bring out yet another OP ship and raise the price, weve seen ha in Krons, in Mushashi, in JB, in well .... you know the drill

I agree. Alaska was a bargain at 1 mill FXP.

Sign in to follow this