Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

WG is trying to create artificial scarcity, next Santa Crate 2021 there will be Rare T10 ship

1 comment in this topic

[LBAS]
1,938 posts
3,669 battles

i told ya WG is going to remove Alaska for no damn reason. BUT I AM NOT EXPECT THE REMOVAL OF GEORGIA.

THAT IS CRIME FOR NEW PLAYER, or the casual player trying to get that!

Hamster-wheel-featured.jpg

yep, by create fear you will missing something. WG is trying to make us become hamster in the wheel....

you will chase a new ship as soon as possible, since you know its the pattern that WG will remove it.

RUN GET THE NEW SHIP

it will be removed!!!

did WG forget that many of its player is just OLD GRAMPS?? 

i am not that old but i hate FARMING, its the most stupid thing...

why the hell i must get second job???

the gameplay is already stale, RTS CV removal is the most boring for me, 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FDR T10 CV FOR STEEL IS MEAN THE GAME WILL BE P2W

#DELETECVFDR

#NoNERFforTechTreeCV

CV IS SUPPOSEDLY THE MOST BALANCED CLASS, its the only class that make casual player able to compete with unicum player.

by create OP TOP TIER UNREACHABLE CV, WE CASUAL PLAYER IS DOOMED

CV IS BALANCED, BECAUSE ITS AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE

if CV is no longer available to player, that is mean its no longer balanced.

Kitakami is removed for balance reason. FDR is OP and people is so idiot that they want to nerf MVR, THE FREE CV OBTAINABLE BY EVERYONE!

if nerf hits, IT SHOULD BE FDR

people that demand MVR nerf usually have Heavy cruiser like stalingrad.... krongkstat....

THE FREE SHIP NUKE expensive ship......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WoWs is no longer world of warship, its become "farmvile"

your task is farm new ship, forget gameplay......

when a game become a second job, and create stress.... its no longer game

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i am trying to get Smalland, i hope i could get it in the next 6 month....

they delete FreeXP from research bureau..... grinding the same tech tree 8 or 5 times is easier than collecting 2 million free XP! WG realize this aaaand remove it.....

guess what? Smalland removed next patch!

what is the point of creating op ship only to be removed? so casual player will never get it?

Georgia is FUN SHIP, I HAVE IT, BUT NOT EVERYONE HAVE IT......

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

they said WG listen to player....

i demand KRI Irian to be properly made, where is Anti Air consummable?

cruiser bought to counter CV have no AADF?....... biggest ship in southern sea after WW2..... have no repair party, have shorter range than Kutuzov....

what is WG response? create Pyotr Bagration, Cheaper, Longer Range,.... AND HAVE REPAIR PARTY???..... its paper ship sadly

the most What the heck thing is KRI Siliwangi, 

Skorry Class is supposedly to be more advance than Ognevoi class.....

Yet its gun is not dual purpose, HAVE SLOOOOOOWW traverse.... basically Gnevny gun put in T8

NOT TO MENTION, NO SPEED BOOST, look at Ognevoi! consummable galore! in exchange for fewer gun....repair, AADF, Smoke, aand speed boost

and its AA is also suck.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yamashiro?

da hell, is Yashima? (now it become shikisima)

when the announce Ise and Tone.... they also nerf its plane time to reload every 3 min.... that is damn slow for 3 plane that will be shredded in 5 sec

guess, WG is trying to follow Pixonic path

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh Ok

now who want to bet?

2021 santa crate we will have T10 rare ship as prize...... 

and you guys definitely buy it.....

i will bet for $1 (one dollar in USD since i am poor)

___________________________________________________________________________________

@dear mod, i am violating so many rules. to prevent more angry or rage post, i am suggest to ban forum account for atleast 3 month. 

i miss the old time when christmass event is so lit and the hype is real.... now its feel like pandemic spread across virtual world....

remember how cool the hunt for the Graf Spee event? the reward just T6 Cruiser, but the hype, oh bois!

operation dynamo is also cool..... its feel like epic

WG is forgetting the life of WoWs is placed at real historical ship that lies in T5 to T7

now i am laughing at paper T8 ~ T10 ship with bullshit gimmick......

Seriously why we have BB with smoke???

• Thanks 3

Sign in to follow this