Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

How you know I'm a World of Warships Hipster

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,171
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles

I was into Flint before it was coal.

 

 

hippster.jpg

Edited by Max_Battle
  • Funny 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
655
[GS]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,817 posts
14,239 battles

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,358
[CLAY]
Member
3,010 posts
13,351 battles
9 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I was into Flint before it was coal.

 

 

hippster.jpg

Ditto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
681
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Member
692 posts
3,519 battles
1 hour ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

I was expecting another Hipp[st]er thread..... disappointed.

Worry not, Earl will do!

Cleveland.thumb.png.60ddd43f2de564c7631d19f22a5c3fbc.png

 

wait that's the wrong waifu

81980747_p0_1.thumb.png.b3938aac8127ed3125c7d7005eeb82fa.png

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,447
[REPOI]
Member
6,724 posts
27,077 battles
9 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

I was into Flint before it was coal.

 

 

hippster.jpg

then does me getting black before it was coal make me a hipster in da hood?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,171
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles
10 minutes ago, Drakon233 said:

then does me getting black before it was coal make me a hipster in da hood?

You were into Blacks before they were coal?

Edgy, Tommbs, very edgy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,447
[REPOI]
Member
6,724 posts
27,077 battles
1 minute ago, Max_Battle said:

You were into Blacks before they were coal?

Edgy, Tommbs, very edgy.

Y e s, i can see now, getting black muwt mean i like goth lolis

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,171
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles
1 minute ago, Drakon233 said:

Y e s, i can see now, getting black muwt mean i like goth lolis

 

 

Drakedge Lord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
681
[CLAY]
[CLAY]
Member
692 posts
3,519 battles
2 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

Going into battle with all turrets installed is so mainstream.

#JeanBartGang

jean-bart-foscle-prior-to-torch-note-cemented-turret.thumb.jpg.1d37486b997521885bf0570a21de57e2.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,171
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles
4 hours ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

#JeanBartGang

jean-bart-foscle-prior-to-torch-note-cemented-turret.thumb.jpg.1d37486b997521885bf0570a21de57e2.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Reinhard_of_Avercland said:

#PrinzEugenGang

513851786_lossless-page1-2721px-Captured_German_cruiser_PRINZ_EUGEN_transiting_the_Gatun_Locks._K-20_Alt._400._-_NARA_-_80-G-365071_tif.thumb.png.cc6da4ff7f0020f438ea346da2904cf0.png

Very hip man, very hip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
783
[LBAS]
Member
5,100 posts
11,359 battles
On 12/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, Max_Battle said:

Very hip man, very hip.

This is the name who live as PABLO
Bright as Picaso and Dark Black as Escobar 

Rhyme level P.R.O.F.E.S.S.O.R

Gu kuea(I AM)Noah shipbuilder Admiral for Hip-hoppers

 

Gu kuea(I AM)Yoda saber teaching for LUKE SKYWALKER

Peer the moon like Chan-O-Cha

Compare the star like The Rocker

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,171
[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles
On 12/15/2020 at 12:50 AM, THAI_THIEF said:

This is the name who live as PABLO
Bright as Picaso and Dark Black as Escobar 

Rhyme level P.R.O.F.E.S.S.O.R

Gu kuea(I AM)Noah shipbuilder Admiral for Hip-hoppers

 

Gu kuea(I AM)Yoda saber teaching for LUKE SKYWALKER

Peer the moon like Chan-O-Cha

Compare the star like The Rocker

 

k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×