Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Detergent

Support Response Time

9 comments in this topic

[O7]
Beta Tester
8 posts
2,190 battles

Hi there, anyone knows how long it’ll take for the support team at Wargaming to respond?

Submitted a ticket a while back for the refund and they haven’t responded yet. The deadline for the refund is quickly approaching, so I’m rather concerned that they might just say it was too late for them to process, even though the ticket was submitted well beforehand.

Anyone has any experiences with dealing with WG’s ticket system?

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles
1 hour ago, Detergent said:

Hi there, anyone knows how long it’ll take for the support team at Wargaming to respond?

Submitted a ticket a while back for the refund and they haven’t responded yet. The deadline for the refund is quickly approaching, so I’m rather concerned that they might just say it was too late for them to process, even though the ticket was submitted well beforehand.

Anyone has any experiences with dealing with WG’s ticket system?

I gave up.

Could be weeks they said.

[O7]
Beta Tester
8 posts
2,190 battles
4 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I gave up.

Could be weeks they said.

Wow. Got a link to that statement?

If that's true that would suck so much. So if I was forced to rollback the account wouldn't it mean that I wouldn't have any point in playing for months perhaps? All the progress would be lost anyways right?

I sure hope it doesn't take that long 😅

[KAMI]
491 posts
6,189 battles

consider playing another game perhaps while waiting, otherwise WG wins yet again

[NZAUS]
Beta Tester
361 posts
8,565 battles

a cynical person could think that if you ask for a refund you are being punished.  Word on the street is NA and EU are being sorted in good time. Maybe Asia server is just last on the list. Because you know

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,824 posts
21,574 battles
10 minutes ago, Detergent said:

Wow. Got a link to that statement?

If that's true that would suck so much. So if I was forced to rollback the account wouldn't it mean that I wouldn't have any point in playing for months perhaps? All the progress would be lost anyways right?

I sure hope it doesn't take that long 😅

It was in one of these auxillary announcements.

https://asia.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/hot-issues/

I just went looking for it but I can't find it.

It may have been edited or removed.

It went along the lines of:

"If you bought Santa Containers and didn't open them we can just refund you and remove the crates. If you opened the containers but haven't used any of the ocntents, including camo, coal, FXP, doubloons etc we can remove these items and refund your money - but this will take longer to process. If you opened your crates and used the items so we can't take them back off you then we have to rollback your account to when you bought them and this administration will take the longest, possible weeks as this requires the most processing"

Not an exact quote.

But that's what it said in essence.

[O7]
Beta Tester
8 posts
2,190 battles

Thanks for the clarification guys, guess I gotta start thinking if I can even grind out the thunderer at this rate if they take so long to get the rollback done.

93 posts
3,689 battles

For all the issues I've had, WG Support has responded pretty quickly, within a day or so. Whether or not they were helpful is another matter.

• Funny 2

[COG]
Beta Tester
73 posts
5,543 battles

Yup from what I understand, if your doing a roll back and carry on playing your not making any progress. go play something else etc till they sort you out 🙂

Sign in to follow this