Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

is that possible for playerbase to buy WG ownership? what will happen if the whale combine their cash?

15 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
1,926 posts
3,663 battles

just admit it kamerad, WE LOVE WORLD OF WARSHIP, BUT WE HATE WG

the game itself is slowly dying, not because player leaving but because player starting to stop spend their cash.

trying to cashgrab as much as possible is FINE, people want money, WE want money, everybody want money. who doesnt want money?

the problem is, the WG WAY OF CASHGRAB, its make people spend their cash feel stupid or getting robbed. i told ya, Mihoyo and Yostar robbing more than WG yet everyone feel happy. well yeah, they learn from other mistake.

129481398_1268862336827333_984150872069117923_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeG5aXEHyxVdBfNCwQI9UhoPkLR9x46fnkOQtH3Hjp-eQ5QQd2X_2gbnmpElWx6dCQZnZlWESfyel_m1mMDJaT9t&_nc_ohc=zesAH6jpVCEAX_J-YJp&_nc_ht=scontent-cgk1-1.xx&oh=06c41278ee16e06c4b9be9f1b1b9e7d8&oe=5FF6A1BF

bla bla bla aside, what will happen if WG just "GOING PUBLIC" sell their shares. selling company shares is the most easy way to become rich, yet keep the income flux as long as you have partial of it.

the Gaming Industry is BECOME HARSH AND HARSH, if WG feel their income is lowered, just do pro investor move. SELL THE COMPANY, just partial of it. the playerbase could get their hand on it, and since the playerbase also own the company, its easier for us to get listened.

just saying WG have common thing with Gemscool right now :

- not having "new game" for sale

- start good but later know for their greediness

- ignorant, listen but refuse to do what playerbase want

any Indonesian people know gemscool, the number #1 game publisher company went bankrupt. not because greedy, but stupidity.

dear who-ever director of WG company,

Sell it before busted, BE GREEDY, not stupid

i told ya, 2021 is going to be nasty, WoWs no longer feel unique since there is too much paper ship already.

MAKE WG Company "OUR" 

• Funny 1

[CLAY]
2,960 posts
13,271 battles

I think it’s like politics. You go into owing a game company with the best intentions, but then you slowly get corrupted and end up as bad as they were.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
128 posts
16,999 battles

They are Russians comrade that in itself should tell you something.

• Cool 1

[TF44]
485 posts
21,080 battles

Yes, social wolves already had a a long discussion proposing @Max_Battle to proceed buying WG shares as he is clearly the most capable among as all.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,800 posts
21,365 battles
6 minutes ago, Lowyat said:

Yes, social wolves already had a a long discussion proposing @Max_Battle to proceed buying WG shares as he is clearly the most capable among as all.

I love democracy, I love the republic and I will return all powers given me when this crisis is over.

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,024 posts
23 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

I love democracy, I love the republic and I will return all powers given me when this crisis is over.

tenor.gif?itemid=15366449

• Haha 1

[SEARN]
[SEARN]
Beta Tester
128 posts
16,999 battles
33 minutes ago, Max_Battle said:

Someone already promised that and look how the galaxy ended up.

LOL!!!! JEJEJEJEJEJE

The crisis will NEVER END!!! Accept it ... I'm inevitable!!!

• Cool 1

[LBAS]
1,926 posts
3,663 battles
1 hour ago, Max_Battle said:

we know you are the chosen one to bring the balance

1 hour ago, tsuenwan said:

For just getting money, WG might not even need to go Public. They owned Hellenic bank in Cyprus. who know if they are part of Russian national interests in Cyprus.......https://www.ft.com/content/67918012-9403-11ea-abcd-371e24b679ed

they did, CV rework is actually A.I. improvement program for the next S-500 missile. its trained to dodge anti air ship.... do you thing why we have rocket type bomber, yet there is barely any of it in WW2?

• Haha 1

[MRI]
3,670 posts
15,925 battles
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

the problem is, the WG WAY OF CASHGRAB, its make people spend their cash feel stupid or getting robbed. i told ya, Mihoyo and Yostar robbing more than WG yet everyone feel happy. well yeah, they learn from other mistake.

I dunno about that though. I see a lot of unhappiness cropping up in Genshin Impact over their gatcha rates and more recently Zhongli.

Alpha Tester
2,288 posts
8,786 battles
12 hours ago, Max_Battle said:

How much are shares?

How much to buy your soul?

Too late, I reckon anyone with more than 5k battles have already sold theirs.

Yeah yeah, mines gone.

• Cool 1

86 posts
13 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

Sell it before busted, BE GREEDY

It had to be a PRIZE that they CANT refuse. Cant even imagine how much dis PRIZE going to be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   :Smile_trollface:

585 posts
1,666 battles
19 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

they did, CV rework is actually A.I. improvement program for the next S-500 missile. its trained to dodge anti air ship.... do you thing why we have rocket type bomber, yet there is barely any of it in WW2?

There is nothing to do with technologies nor computers, it was about Money and Power.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-21831943

Someone from WG even formed a political party there: https://www.dailyherald.com/article/20171007/news/310079978

[KAMI]
486 posts
6,174 battles

Wouldn't making a better distinct naval game be easier than trying to buy out someone?

Not to mention every act of contributing money just shows that WG as a company is doing the right thing.

Sign in to follow this